Decoding the ultimatum and precap ! My Take

Posted: 2 years ago

so here is what will happen I think will happen  as per precap  adi get to know divorce  date aa gaya hai

one can see khushi ke ansoo in his eyes as i posted the cap earlier but for proof here again the relief is clear in his demeanor

As a result  Adi will quickly ask imlie ka haath as per promo Mrs tripathi  in relief..  let's get married maybe as a bday gift.  imlie who is now concerned again will say but didi ka kya as she saw her disturbed again out of general chinta I guess but adi ka fuse will fry and hence the ultimatum and imlie finding her way to Adi as her all raastes raahs anyway end at him.. it all makes sense the pieces of puzzle  are fitting in  my head now.. SM chop  na karwana Plz.. I am feeling very positive about it  .. and just posting caz too much Has been specualted.. 

Agree 100%. As I said before that’s the logical route that makes total sense. Let’s go! I am excited! 

He is crying but also not crying crying😆. Crying because he is slightly sad to end the marriage with his best friend, crying crying because like you said he is relieved to move on with imlie. Imlie usko aur pakaane wali hai with didi prem is a different story🤓 confusing expressions hain uske will know more when we watch tomorrow.

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Agree 100%. As I said before that’s the logical route that makes total sense. Let’s go! I am excited! 

with you sandy baaki chop ho jaayegi toh ho jaayegi koi na.. atleast we are up to accept that .. kal ke liye aaj toh khrab nahi kar rahe na..

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

He is crying but also not crying crying😆. Crying because he is slightly sad to end the marriage with his best friend, crying crying because like you said he is relieved to move on with imlie. Imlie usko aur pakaane wali hai with didi prem is a different story🤓 confusing expressions hain uske will know more when we watch tomorrow.

and it is sad.. sad that they thought they could build a life togetehr but it fell apart imlie not withstanding int he equation they thought of that before she came in the eqaution so natural hai koi bhi rihsta khatam hota hai kaisa bhi thoda toh generla hai dukh hona.. but the point is the Relief taking over that good the WOrst is over one can see the Relaxation seeping in and yeh pakka jaayega ke ab toh koi hurdle nahi hai let's quickly settle.. imlie ka suddenly askign about didi isnt that wrong as of now too in that very moment caz she saw so she asked seems like.. but yeah adi might mistake it as her making another excuse thodi si Misunderstanding but BIG STEP towards them being togetehr.. main toh khush hoon abhi 

Totally with you on this prediction😆 SM sambhalena😆

agree with everything you wrote. yahi hoga. He really said in the promo ke "ab time aa gaya hai tumhe Mrs Tripathi banane ka". 

Divorce ka sunke relieve hue Babusaheb, so seedha B'day pe hi propose kar diya & Imlie will do her usual didi bakwaas & then comes ultimatum 😈

Originally posted by jojo_mojo

Totally with you on this prediction😆 SM sambhalena😆

jojo ji check the cap for teh refrence no longer wearing MS /sindoor no wonder adi is relaxed 

Originally posted by happy007

agree with everything you wrote. yahi hoga. He really said in the promo ke "ab time aa gaya hai tumhe Mrs Tripathi banane ka". 

Divorce ka sunke relieve hue Babusaheb, so seedha B'day pe hi propose kar diya & Imlie will do her usual didi bakwaas & then comes ultimatum 😈

yes the overall calmness taking over him will make him impulse main propose ke ab toh yeh bhoj hath gaya with divorce  

i hope khushi ke hi anso ho 😆abse i want only khushi ke anso for him 😆

i can't even imagine adi crying because he is getting divorced from malini 😆