Aditya and Malini divorce.

Poll Question :

Will Aditya cry after divorce from Malini or not?

Poll Choice
Aditya will cry.
Aditya will not cry.
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

As per current track of Imlie. Aditya and Malini are taking divorce from each other According to bengali version viewers, In original version of serial (Ishti Kutum), Aditya's character Archie has cried over his divorce with Kamalika (Malini).

Makers have made many changes in Imlie from original version. So, what do you guys think? Aditya will cry or feel bad for divorcing Malini or not?? (My heart don't want him to cry.)

This is our prediction...

If it goes wrong please mere pith mein kohni mat marna...

Edited by abhiti - 2 years ago

Let him mourn it and end it😆🤣

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Let him mourn it and end it😆🤣

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii, aisa nahi ho saktaaaaaaaaa

Regardless how does it matter. breaking any rishta is hard goodbyes are hard doesn't matter how what.. it is natural to feel bad but look at his smile after  let me say it again kal ke liye aaj khrab nahi kia jaata take the episodes for the content they provide then fearing more than they showed based on rumours and assumptions don't spoil the fun and entertainment of today.. just my opinions

Originally posted by abhiti

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii, aisa nahi ho saktaaaaaaaaa

Adi is also a human. He has given his 7 years for that relationship. Their relationship won't remain the same after this . Why not😆. If he needs to mourn . Let him and get rid of the baggage

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago

He is  crying but also not crying crying😆 third option daal do main usko choose karoongi😆

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Regardless how does it matter. breaking any rishta is hard goodbyes are hard doesn't matter how what.. it is natural to feel bad but look at his smile after  let me say it again kal ke liye aaj khrab nahi kia jaata take the episodes for the content they provide then fearing more than they showed based on rumours and assumptions don't spoil the fun and entertainment of today.. just my opinions

Which smile??

😲

😆

I have not voted😆

Originally posted by FlowerHater

😲

😆

I have not voted😆

Then please do na. You will feel better. (Me also)