Anupamaa

My Question To Makers

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Now VanYa shaadi is done 

when we going to get Anupama journey ? which fans are waiting for it soo long 

hope they dont delay it more šŸ˜­ because no one is interested In Kavya Sh......t  only 

iam loving this new savage queen anupama just  job add ho jaye then it gonna cherry on cake 

i know she have dance classes 

but showing that in 1 min scene that she teaching kids dance steps is this the new journey makers talking about ? i hope not

it should be show in bigger scale now then we can feel some change may be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Things will change gradually but nothing big will change...bapuji ne ghar ka ek hissa anu ke naam kar anu ko isso ghar mein bandh liya...now whatever change will come her life won't b that easy especially in relation to love...if a new love comes to her life just imagine how much the poor soul will suffer at the hands of baa,vanraj n kavya as well

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is it we think that Anupama needs a love interest to complete her? I am a professional and have seen several successful women make it on their own. 

Introducing a new character will only add more drama and distraction from the inward journey focus is what I feel 

sushups thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Why is it we think that Anupama needs a love interest to complete her? I am a professional and have seen several successful women make it on their own. 

Introducing a new character will only add more drama and distraction from the inward journey focus is what I feel 

I dont think any woman needs a man to be completed..n here too I don't know about others but for me Anupama is whole in her own she doesn't need any completion in her life (she is one human army) .as cher once said said men are not necessity they r luxury.

Coming to the show ...the show needs drama n as the core shows from which this is adapted from had a blast from past returning to the protagonists life with a lots of respect n love .so there is a possibility of Anuj coming to Anupama s life....n to be frank Indian TV show makers don't have the guts to show just the inward journey because of the target audience

Coming to Anupama I don't think she needs a man to completed as she recently said a wife is adhoori without her mangalsutra not a woman(that broke a classic regressive dialogue we have seen in all tv shows ki aurat ka sabkuch hota hai mangalsutra) 

but she does deserve pure love n affection as she has such good heart..yes her family loves her but she always have to be strong in front of them..she does deserve someone with whom she can share her worries, be relaxed, be vulnerable ,someone who will be her friend staying with her all times .....she deserve that respect which vanraj never gave her.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Don't worry. All tracks till now were fillers, even the tumour track. This track came much later in the Bengali version after many topics were covered.

The makers could not have started anything important in the bio-bubble set as it could have caused inconsistencies when resumed from the usual set. They extended things as much as logically possible.

The proper track of Anupamaa as a teacher and dancer will resume surely, but I would also really want the track of her opening her own business and becoming rich to start as well, which happened in the Bengali version.

It was a handicrafts business there, where she employs underprivileged women.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sushups

Things will change gradually but nothing big will change...bapuji ne ghar ka ek hissa anu ke naam kar anu ko isso ghar mein bandh liya...now whatever change will come her life won't b that easy especially in relation to love...if a new love comes to her life just imagine how much the poor soul will suffer at the hands of baa,vanraj n kavya as well

Bapuji giving share doesn't bind her to stay in that house. She can keep the share and still stay seperately. I don't want Anu and kavya under same roof. If VanYa are moving out than she can stay with her family, she deserves to stay with family and get that love which she craved for 25 years and is finally getting it. But only if Vanraj and Kavya don't stay there. Becoz its really impractical of a wife and ex wife staying under same roof.

sushups thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neo7

Bapuji giving share doesn't bind her to stay in that house. She can keep the share and still stay seperately. I don't want Anu and kavya under same roof. If VanYa are moving out than she can stay with her family, she deserves to stay with family and get that love which she craved for 25 years and is finally getting it. But only if Vanraj and Kavya don't stay there. Becoz its really impractical of a wife and ex wife staying under same roof.

I know it's not easy for a wife n ex wife to stay in one house par drama ke liye they will do this.... logically yes getting a share doesn't necessarily bind someone aisa hota toh dolly apna ghar chodkar apne hisse mein aa kar settle ho jati but her for Anupama it's a little different ...this move was made to keep her in the house not her maiyka

Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know it's not easy for a wife n ex wife to stay in one house par drama ke liye they will do this.... logically yes getting a share doesn't necessarily bind someone aisa hota toh dolly apna ghar chodkar apne hisse mein aa kar settle ho jati but her for Anupama it's a little different ...this move was made to keep her in the house not her maiyka

Yes, but such moves of Bapuji is irritatingā€¦.. matlab ab kisi bhi tarah force kar rahe ho ki Anupama seva karte rahe yaha reh ke sabkiā€¦. Pehle pakhi ke time bapuji ne kiya, fir resort aate hi sabki Anupama ke pass le gaye and ab firseā€¦ matlab heights of this thingā€¦ serial makers are really getting shitā€¦ 

Resort ka bill afford kar sakte hai Anupama ke bete aur parivaar valeā€¦ but Anupama ka operation ka kharacha Anupama uthayenge what is that crapā€¦. Aise toh bapuji usse apne bete bolte hai toh bete ke operation ke paise bhi de dete firā€¦ apne savings seā€¦ makers can go shit or can make us see crap writingā€¦ khud bhi na voh kabhi aisa kare and logo ko aise dikha rahe haiā€¦ getting feb of such mahanta bhare creativityā€¦. 

sushups thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rohil.ban12

Yes, but such moves of Bapuji is irritatingā€¦.. matlab ab kisi bhi tarah force kar rahe ho ki Anupama seva karte rahe yaha reh ke sabkiā€¦. Pehle pakhi ke time bapuji ne kiya, fir resort aate hi sabki Anupama ke pass le gaye and ab firseā€¦ matlab heights of this thingā€¦ serial makers are really getting shitā€¦ 

Resort ka bill afford kar sakte hai Anupama ke bete aur parivaar valeā€¦ but Anupama ka operation ka kharacha Anupama uthayenge what is that crapā€¦. Aise toh bapuji usse apne bete bolte hai toh bete ke operation ke paise bhi de dete firā€¦ apne savings seā€¦ makers can go shit or can make us see crap writingā€¦ khud bhi na voh kabhi aisa kare and logo ko aise dikha rahe haiā€¦ getting feb of such mahanta bhare creativityā€¦. 

Ab kya kare ....this is the reason this show some times get on my nerves...u might have not seen sreemoyee that was another torture as the amount of slander n fights it has ...watching it  affected my mental health so I left watching the show but though Anupama is way lighter in its approach it's still manages to irk me sometimes.

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They could have shown her stay with nandini or stay in saamne wala ghar, where kavya once stayed, still drama milta tha, jaise resort main mil raha tha aamne saamne the tabhi. Also this show jas been most near to reality than any other shows currently on ITV thats why this thing of wife and ex-wife staying together I didn't expect and didn't wanted also