Cast or Rrahel ki last interview

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Ek interview toh banta hai guys  , ek last interview .

Kya hume milega ? 

I dont think so. Rahul probably was not in a condition to give an interview.The show ended with a rushed manner. So i dont think Rahel will b able to give interview. Helly and Manaswi though have expressed  their feeling. Ek dhang ka happy ending  nhi de paye Makers. Lalat hai unpe.

I don't think milegi.. Rrahul isn't in a good state + Helly needs a break. Now we can't do anything but just pray, wish and hope to see RraHel together in another project.

Originally posted by pyaar2012

I dont think so. Rahul probably was not in a condition to give an interview.The show ended with a rushed manner. So i dont think Rahel will b able to give interview. Helly and Manaswi though have expressed  their feeling. Ek dhang ka happy ending  nhi de paye Makers. Lalat hai unpe.

humari pooti kismat 🤦

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rubellite

I don't think milegi.. Rrahul isn't in a good state + Helly needs a break. Now we can't do anything but just pray, wish and hope to see RraHel together in another project.

Yeah Rrahel in another new show together .

I wouldn't invest my time if they are doing individual projects .

If they are doing something together, I will surely watch it .

This would be my last itv show .

Only if Rrahel together are back in a new itv show then I will watch it .

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Max789

Yeah Rrahel in another new show together .

I wouldn't invest my time if they are doing individual projects .

If they are doing something together, I will surely watch it .

This would be my last itv show .

Only if Rrahel together are back in a new itv show then I will watch it .

If Rahul returns with a good project and Helly with a good co actor,I will watch it. I really hope they cast Rahel in a future project.

Wishing for Rrahel to come back together again

Wish a miracle happens ðŸ˜­

It’s so difficult to accept the fact that everything is over now..we won’t ever get to see Riansh more ðŸ’”

IV ka toh pta ni but i guess instagram live zrur honge jab last ke kuch episodes rhte honge... Or reunion bhi ho skta h then live ho.. Tab tk puri cast ko rest bhi mil jayega and rrahul bhi vapis aa jaye tb tk mumbai... Just assuming... 

Yeah but I don't think aur hoga.

Even if hua then virtual and high chances Rrahul won't be there.

Btw guys don't you feel something fishy.

I means recently there was news that payas pandit is getting added in cast even Ishani shah was posting about her on insta.

But nothing happened instead we got offair news and biggest shock is next day was the last shot.

I mean even if OTT has limited episodes it no where felt like they were heading for a closure and even if they wanted to keep it under wraps ... Aise baato ka news toh aahi jata hai someway or the other.

But here the case was different. It was all so sudden and shocking.