Imlie to the rescue - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL and I'm so happy ki EK toh prediction hum logon ka sahi baitha after being disappointed SO many times๐Ÿคฃ.....they've pakaaoed us with inserting Didi into every situation for so long, it still feels surreal that they allowed Imlie this ONE time to do everything on her own without needing to prop up Didi....PHEW๐Ÿ˜†

Haha your long awaited AC-Adi confrontation....yeah in some ways, getting the revelation this way made it even better.....Imlie showed it on her own terms and Ts ko finally face karna padaa the ugly truth of what AC is. 

Ultimatum ka achaar daal lenge jab bhi milega๐Ÿ˜†.....but precap does make it seem like Didi has gatecrashed Adi ki b'day party๐Ÿ˜†.....which I'm hoping Imlie gets to plan in someway atleast before Didi arrives with her "good news"๐Ÿ˜†. 

Adi is showing some regard for Malini in the precap....ab divorce ki news pe koi bhangra toh nahin karega in front of her obviously.....lol but baaki I'm sure he'll be happy for himself and Imlie. 

Didi ke sindoor/MS nikaalne ki khushi mein bhi kar sakte hain party.....lol real mystery is whether she will manage to remove even the sindoor/MS without doing some self pitying drama over it๐Ÿ˜†......looks like divorce and SK ka release will happen on the same date.....what timing๐Ÿ˜†

Two months. Two months they have pakaoed us so much ki dhuaan bhi dekh liya humne ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold - so true. And Iโ€™m just going to savor that for now. Kal agar phir se rotlapan shuru hua toh kya kar sakte hain. Kal ka kal dekh lenge. Iโ€™m just glad they gave Imlie the time and uninterrupted space to do what she needed to do. 

One thing that they also signaled again - sheโ€™s not going to give DC the time of day when she learns the truth of her paternity. Hope uspe chop na karde 

Moti roti for the birthday? ๐Ÿ˜† I still want the poem to make a comeback. Manane ke liye hi sahi, ek aur poem bol de Imlie bas ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked Aparnaโ€™s finality for the moment about cutting ties. She finally found it in herself to draw the line which is so tough for someone like her. Radhaji ko bhi beech mein line de diya defending Imlie  it was actually hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† 

Iโ€™m not worried about the precap at all. Har do second toh rota hi hai Aditya. And like you said, who dances when someone talks about conclusiveness. AdiNi ka the end hoga bas. He will in probability go and talk to Imlie all happily after that. 

Didi ka mirror talk vaapas na dikha de ab. Last time she spoke about sindoor was also in front of it ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

I can't  from where to start i guess thus is what happens when  you hot the rock bottom on expectations  front I was tih itne main hi khush  ke imlie became the  savior but they tkh kept throwing treats my way and have spoilt me by the end matlab last min tak I was getting shock pe shock and going yeh hk kya raha hai in the pleasant  way. Not gonna lie at quick glimpse I though imli  went to DC for help and grovel to him but WAH bachi ne toh mera dil alag hi level or jeeta with her stay away shut up let me do my business and leave kya mast royal snub  dia I was like  seeti taaloyan chiller sab screen pe phenkne  ka man Mar raha tha mera asj I almost jumped and started dancing at imlie ka bindaaaaaaas FACE OFF. ST what a POWERHOUSE this girl is..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ *bow down*

Starting off with imlie ka  fierce mera family mera family and nothing anyone says makes a difference to me this is mine  โค the way she was claiming it hers and than not at all  cowering  at AC ki dhamkis I liked that whatever hongaya tumhara matlab kacha kha jaati imlie aaj her eyes were enough.  I loved her using her dimaag  after so many days reaching quick decisions  oehle she tried the seedhi  baat cheet  but jab pata lag gaya ke nahi hoga tih took matters into her hand and how.. 

I also liked adi ka full of grace fine khud hi jail chala gaya and knew usne kuch kia nahi and they can't  hold them the way be was trying to sambhalo all and yeah sure too much of insaniyat but that is adi ka core his basic ke hum neech nahi hi skate ayr Hon toh Hon we will keeo our class and that helps them that rises  them in our eyes seriously what a bunch this family is  and eso adi..๐Ÿ‘ I loved his why you here go away   that protection streak ek dum se coming through him giving no faraks to the situation ass paas well both  of them  fiercely defending each other and sticking up as a team  with inlie coming with proofs.. i eso loved how this was alone handled by imlie by no 2nd person involved in minor ways too she did it all on her own and managed to get her family freed with her sach ki taakat.. I love this wala bahu mode dimaag and akaal wala where you see the fierceness the passion the love but not in a cliched way with lectures she had simple lines in her monologue but all very powerful with her I know what I am doing . I loved the kind of teamwork  with the phone too very little detail but mind cute and savka shock  seeing the detail of the atrocities she went through and didn't  do uff

End main aparna ji  ne bhi kya sixer hi naar dia at that time mujbe sach main laga main behosh  ho jaoongi with her nah nah Don't  mess with us again no rishta darwaza band my adi was BANG ON and we all support him wih kya usse pehle himum and then imlie  ka ek aur dhamakeddar reminder ke woh SK ki beti hai and will remain  bajoo  Kat bhi sakti hai OMG now that is how you do drama and masala ek dum worth applauding zabardast.  A wholesome episode after days 

About  precap main bojat bol vhuki hoon but yes ultimatum ke full chances hain and I found it still normal except except yes iske baad bhi inlie feeling for didj will be a bit random  seeing how neech she and her family is but khair woh imlie hai as she said today  burai ke saath achai nahinkajraba ho jaati wih phir  bhi acha hi chahti hai..

About didi and KC  mehh forward at the lecture jaise bache oral exam main rata  hua sabak  sunate  hain๐Ÿคฃ Got reminded of students  primary wale and I forwarded tbh I was just glad she had no inkling of what happened to the T'a and nobody bothered to take her name at all

Oh word about ST.....what a PHENOMENAL performer she is๐Ÿ‘. Her work speaks for itself everytime she is given content to perform with.....Bless this girl, truly. Empty vessel nahin hai....she proves her worth everytime.....unlike some others who have to toot their own horn even when they fail to manage to enact their character๐Ÿ˜†.

I guess we should be resigned to a big flip from Imlie cuz writers never like to keep her powerfully consistent for more than one epi๐Ÿ˜†.....so I'm bracing myself ki aaj she was so awesome toh aage karegi phir se Didi jaap for some dumb contrived reason again๐Ÿ˜†. Still hoping ki kuch decent scenes mil jaayein for Adi's b'day before Didi dhamkoes. 

Woh buraai apna kaam khud hi bigaad deti hai waali line that Imlie was saying to AC๐Ÿ˜†.....it would have been so fitting on Didi ke kaands also๐Ÿ˜†.....khud hi apna kaam bigaadti rehti hai woh par faltu mein bill Imlie pe phaade jaate hain. 

Didi can just do bhaashanbaazi everywhere.....but LOL at her managing to make another guy randomly fall for her cuz she could ratofy an essay on the spot๐Ÿ˜†.....yehi level hai Didi ka I suppose๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely episode. Story telling seems to be back on track! Thankfully!

Hope they will continue to keep the focus where it belongs. Kunal Malini chemistry is missing and seems forced...lets see if it will improve :( KC was shown to be a confident barrister ... he is unprepared for the trial date discussion and wants to use a line out of Malini's PG knowledge ...whatever !! 

Originally posted by MuteButton

Moti roti for the birthday? ๐Ÿ˜† I still want the poem to make a comeback. Manane ke liye hi sahi, ek aur poem bol de Imlie bas ๐Ÿ˜†

I liked Aparnaโ€™s finality for the moment about cutting ties. She finally found it in herself to draw the line which is so tough for someone like her. Radhaji ko bhi beech mein line de diya defending Imlie  it was actually hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† 

Iโ€™m not worried about the precap at all. Har do second toh rota hi hai Aditya. And like you said, who dances when someone talks about conclusiveness. AdiNi ka the end hoga bas. He will in probability go and talk to Imlie all happily after that. 

Didi ka mirror talk vaapas na dikha de ab. Last time she spoke about sindoor was also in front of it ๐Ÿคข

Haaye meri fav. Moti Roti? ๐Ÿ˜†.....Please ab itne bhi hopes na jagaao, MB ji๐Ÿ˜†.....darr lagta hai aajkal hope karne se.....they've taken away so many of our fav. things for Adi-Imlie for SO long ki ab lagta hai waapis laayenge bhi toh pata nahin kaise and kuch ajeeb na kar dein๐Ÿ˜†. 

Poem toh ab lagta hai kuch nayi hi likhegi Imlie apne Babusahib ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

I'm still not sure why there is hoopla over the precap๐Ÿ˜†.....Adi ab emotions bhi nahin dikha sakta on a basic humane level? Mudde ki baat yeh hai ki the AM marriage continues to head towards dissolution....the MS/sindoor is off and the divorce finalizing date is set.....these are all just steps towards their end. Baaki people have to reconcile to the fact that this "khubsoorat BFF-giri" will stay in the story long term๐Ÿ˜†.....toh itna sab toh chalta rahega.....as I said earlier today also.....Didi ko isse zyada kuch nahin milne wala.....Adi ka pyar toh Imlie ke liye hi hai. 

Anyways, let's just savor what we got today....aage jab pakaau scenes aayenge, tab kar lenge vent๐Ÿ˜†....waise bhi we barely get a temporary reprieve from Didi for long๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Great episode and our imaliya is back and my prediction came true AY 

Copy pasting what I said in the other thread - ultimatum is on its way I think going by Imlieโ€™s reactions in the precap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And of course imlie will choose BS but before they can tell the family, nishanths cancer tack shuru hoga- so more delay in truth telling ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† letโ€™s see if this comes true.

Btw super impressed that Imlie knows how to use the phone now ๐Ÿ˜† 

So glad that fierce imaliya is back!!

Sandy delay is fine am okay with it as far as team building continues they tackle it as a team I am cool it  is high time imlie  starts making her jagah as the family member today was a start to it not  that she hasn't done things out  before but aaj ek alag emotion tha today her emotion was different I mean she always does it caz it is her parivaar and she was married and they were nice to her  but aaj ek alag fire tha in the way she was like ghanta farak nahi padta ek alag type of possessiveness tha in the way she took a stand and was fighting so yeah am OK bring it on the nishant and  pallavi track make it stronger.  I can't  help but be super optimistic again kal chop hogi  meri but tab tak ke liye I will enjoy with ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Haaye meri fav. Moti Roti? ๐Ÿ˜†.....Please ab itne bhi hopes na jagaao, MB ji๐Ÿ˜†.....darr lagta hai aajkal hope karne se.....they've taken away so many of our fav. things for Adi-Imlie for SO long ki ab lagta hai waapis laayenge bhi toh pata nahin kaise and kuch ajeeb na kar dein๐Ÿ˜†. 

Poem toh ab lagta hai kuch nayi hi likhegi Imlie apne Babusahib ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

I'm still not sure why there is hoopla over the precap๐Ÿ˜†.....Adi ab emotions bhi nahin dikha sakta on a basic humane level? Mudde ki baat yeh hai ki the AM marriage continues to head towards dissolution....the MS/sindoor is off and the divorce finalizing date is set.....these are all just steps towards their end. Baaki people have to reconcile to the fact that this "khubsoorat BFF-giri" will stay in the story long term๐Ÿ˜†.....toh itna sab toh chalta rahega.....as I said earlier today also.....Didi ko isse zyada kuch nahin milne wala.....Adi ka pyar toh Imlie ke liye hi hai. 

Anyways, let's just savor what we got today....aage jab pakaau scenes aayenge, tab kar lenge vent๐Ÿ˜†....waise bhi we barely get a temporary reprieve from Didi for long๐Ÿ˜†

Regarding th eprecap - my 2 cents - It was fine - I do not mind Malini remaining in the story and for Adi to give her the regard and respect that is due her. I just don't want to see the CVs use Malini to spoil our daily enjoyment of Adilie...like show something harmless everyday in episode but have the precap be scary - like Adi's affections moving to Malini out of guilt or something like that. Remember how they played with viewers emotions during the Malini finding out about Adi-Imlie track. Every precap was deceptive and focussed on Malini suspecting Adi-Imlie but nothing like that happened in the actual episode. It just becomes a downer. I hope they dont do that again. Isnt the goal to make peoples life pleasant with entertainment - I don't want t a thriller feel in this story. After Adilie marriage - I would prefer focus to be on Imlie progress and their life changes - not Adi Imlie MAlini triangle.

Decoding the ultimatum

So as per precap  adi get to know divorce  date aa gaya hai.. somhere is what will happen o think

Adi as a result will quickly ask imlie ka haath as per promo Mrs tripathi  let's get married maybe as a bday gift.  imlie who is now concerned again will say but didi ka kya as she saw her disturbed again our of genreal chinta I guess but adi ka fuse will fry and hence the ultimatum it all makes sense the pieces of puzzle  are fitting in  my head now.. SM chop  na karwana hence imlie will have to choose then yup 

I don't have words to describe what Imlie was today!! Hayee it was like MSD ka winning shot!! The fire in her eyes, the dialogues she spoke - damn amazing!! 

Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante. Aur iss aurat ko ek baar apna haath twist karvake bhi akal nahi aayi ki dobara wahi bakwaas sunane lag gayi. But so much for her shouting and hurling words ki kisipe asar hi nahi pada!

Waise isne domestic violence aur harassment ka ilzaam lagaya tha na - matlab shayad confusion hogaya isko ki wahi ilzaam laga diye jo yeh doosron pe karti hain. 

Kaise uske hosh udd gaye woh clip dekhke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Poora chehra dar se safed hogaya ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I think Imlie should have got her arrested. She dosen't deserve the lihaaz she's given. 

Imlie - aaj jitni tareef karun utna kam hi hain. Wonderful. Bade dinon baad ek episode aaya jise main dekh sakun.

Lagta Hain kal phir skip karna hoga episode kyunki phir wahi baat pe aajayenge ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Chalo let's see aage aage hota hain kya. 

Edited by Ps143 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Decoding the ultimatum

So as per precap  adi get to know divorce  date aa gaya hai.. somhere is what will happen o think

Adi as a result will quickly ask imlie ka haath as per promo Mrs tripathi  let's get married maybe as a bday gift.  imlie who is now concerned again will say but didi ka kya as she saw her disturbed again our of genreal chinta I guess but adi ka fuse will fry and hence the ultimatum it all makes sense the pieces of puzzle  are fitting in  my head now.. SM chop  na karwana hence imlie will have to choose then yup 

Thatโ€™s what I think will happen too! Everything should logically add to that ultimatum scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and Imlie will choose her BS after a 30 second separation ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† please no chop on this ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by PPak

Regarding th eprecap - my 2 cents - It was fine - I do not mind Malini remaining in the story and for Adi to give her the regard and respect that is due her. I just don't want to see the CVs use Malini to spoil our daily enjoyment of Adilie...like show something harmless everyday in episode but have the precap be scary - like Adi's affections moving to Malini out of guilt or something like that. Remember how they played with viewers emotions during the Malini finding out about Adi-Imlie track. Every precap was deceptive and focussed on Malini suspecting Adi-Imlie but nothing like that happened in the actual episode. It just becomes a downer. I hope they dont do that again. Isnt the goal to make peoples life pleasant with entertainment - I don't want t a thriller feel in this story. After Adilie marriage - I would prefer focus to be on Imlie progress and their life changes - not Adi Imlie MAlini triangle.

Malini can only remain tolerable as a character in small doses....if the makers continue to insist that she be inserted into every part of Adi-Imlie's lives then yes, she will continue to remain a pain.....so I frankly don't have any sympathy for her but I also am resigned to the fact that Adi will continue to give her regard as his so called BFF๐Ÿ˜†

Precaps are what they are....but in this case I don't even feel the precap has much in it for people to be over-reacting so much *shrugs*๐Ÿ˜†......