Khusveer finds Tejo - 11th June Update

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

So here it is!

Jasso cries. she is regretful. Dadi comes. They pray together for Tejo.

Next morning, Khusveer goes to Gurudwara.

He comes out and sees Tejo.

I loved that scene. It is so aesthetically shot. The face is hidden and all you see is someone laboriously washing the huge utensil. She keeps on cleaning without stopping, her hands even pain ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Khusveer watches her and breaks her out if her daze. He offers her water and finally my dream comes true๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ I have always said since the day I started watching that Khusveer and Tejo are similar to each other. Today Khusveer says the same that they have similar mindset and advices her to wait for the storm to wane.

He keeps a hand on her head and tells her that she is not alone anymore โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Scene cuts to the house. She is in her room. Fateh rushes in and hugs her. And then he asks her where she was in concern. She says that she went to Gurudwara and fell asleep. She didn't even realise when the gates were closed and she got stuck there.

Fateh gets angry. He scolds her how it was irresponsible of her. She could have at least called or replied the messages. He tella her that has something happened, everyone would blame him. Abhiraj and he spent the entire night running around searching for her.

Tejo tells him that she was disturbed. She nearly blurts out about Jasmine and he understands. She goes away. He sits and thinks about how Jasmine could spew that shit to her sister.

When Tejo comes out of the bathroom, Fateh is asleep. The chain on the back of her suit comes out and she freezes. She searches for needle and thread and as she opens the drawer near his side of the bed, he wakes up. 

He tells her that she slept in teh Gurudwara and now please let him sleep. She backs away awkwardly. He notices something is up with her. He stares at her with narrowed eyes and then catches a glimpse of her bare back (remember the OS in the forum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) and his eyes widen. He immediately shuts it and turns. Tejo is embarrassed, takes a chunri and runs into the bathroom.

Sandhu house all are relieved. Jasso comes and happily says that see Tejo is all right. Rupi scolds her at her heartlessness. But Jasso says she wasn't saying anything bad about Tejo and anyway whatever she is suffering is due to the family members not her. 

Satti is about to go visit Tejo. Jasmine wants Satti to get her passport for Fateh. Satti refuses. Jasmine says she will go by herself then. Satti doesn't want any drama and so locks her in the room๐Ÿ˜‚

The littlest Sandhu is the lock keeper, sitting outside munching on parathas.

In kitchen, NimPreet upto bashing Tejo again. Gurpreet is furious that she was outside the entire night. Tejo comes, and Gurpreet scolds her. Just watch it or flash forward it...no patience to describe.

Mahi tries to support Tejo but Gurpreet scolds her too.

Satti meets Tejo outside on the verandah. She tells her about Fateh's concern and how he scolded Jasmine. Satti tells her that things will be better between them.

The end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Accha kiya tejo par blame game n domestic violence ko strech nahi kiya. serial cast mein potential hai kuch aacha kare. jesmine eyes where saying passport bahana hai tejo aur feteh se milne jana hai. now feteh n tejo dosti i liked it. pyaar i can't expect that early respect and friendship is required 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Basically no relief from Gurpreet and Nimmo taunts . It's double now . When will Tejo give a damn to them and start her collage. It will be good change for her. 

As for ladies of the Virk house ,  their taunts will never end. They deserved Jasso as bahu sab ko jooti ki nok pe rakhti . Tejo ki jagah....ye log gurudware me bartan maajti.

What I have understood in my experience with in laws is that more you try to be good more they bully and once you give a damn, their taunts become meaningless and slowly they vain a way.  They just accept that unki amma aayi hai bahu banke. Though better said then done. It's hard to get away with good DIL syndrome and so you end up being bullied anyways . 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today all of Fatejo scenes were good. Even though Fateh still shouted on her .......it was out of concern and I loved the fact that Tejo stops at Jasmine's name only. She didn't go ahead and spill the venomous words she had to hear. Shows difference between her and Jasmine. And Fateh understood why she was disturbed and got stuck in gurdwara. 

Loved the scene between Tejo and her father in law as well. He is the one who got her into their house and he is the only one who probably understands her ryt now and is totally supportive of her. 

Nimmo I don't hv any expectations from. ....she has been this way since day 1 but why is Gurmeet treating her so bad ?? Tejo is at the receiving end of taunts meant for her, Jasso and her mother. Jisne jo bhi Kiya she has to hear for everyone. I am glad she kept quiet bcz it was no use reasoning wid them.

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I could not find a single enough logical reason as to why gurpreet is hell bent on tormenting tejo, what was her fault in all of this?. 

I too loved the scene between bahu and sasurji, I always liked khushbeer because he is such a straightforward person, and I would like to see the their bonding more.. 

And as of now I am just loving maahi, she is the only support of tejo in that house..

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just wish Tejo doesnโ€™t fall for her mother words, Fateh cares her and all that sort. She should ignore him and focus her career. 

ketty84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

I could not find a single enough logical reason as to why gurpreet is hell bent on tormenting tejo, what was her fault in all of this?. 

I too loved the scene between bahu and sasurji, I always liked khushbeer because he is such a straightforward person, and I would like to see the their bonding more.. 

And as of now I am just loving maahi, she is the only support of tejo in that house..

Answer of your question is typical Indian hypocrite mentality thats why Gurupreet is against tejo. She wanted her son wife pure virgin and even though tejo proved herself she is untouched . gurupreet start wanting no man shadow ever touched her bahu. tejo first marriage was sham. par what u can do of cheap mentality. jasso aur choti hai feteh se n jayada sundar hai n fehteh ki pasand hai. so many reason for this hypocrisy . if i tried to state more i will start feeling sick to see society duality and sick mentality

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketty84

Answer of your question is typical Indian hypocrite mentality thats why Gurupreet is against tejo. She wanted her son wife pure virgin and even though tejo proved herself she is untouched . gurupreet start wanting no man shadow ever touched her bahu. tejo first marriage was sham. par what u can do of cheap mentality. jasso aur choti hai feteh se n jayada sundar hai n fehteh ki pasand hai. so many reason for this hypocrisy . if i tried to state more i will start feeling sick to see society duality and sick mentality

If thats the reason then i am disgusted with gurpreet, at first i thought gurpreet is a nice woman, somewhat blinded by her love for her children but now i have no reason to think from her point of view because there is nothing to see aside from hypocrisy and warped mentality... 

I hope this thing doesn't escalate to the point where gurpreet openly accused tejo of her pavitrata and all... 

ketty84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklle801

If thats the reason then i am disgusted with gurpreet, at first i thought gurpreet is a nice woman, somewhat blinded by her love for her children but now i have no reason to think from her point of view because there is nothing to see aside from hypocrisy and warped mentality... 

I hope this thing doesn't escalate to the point where gurpreet openly accused tejo of her pavitrata and all... 

i also hope but her reactions and thinking in previous episode when neighbor came to house clearly shown, what she is afraid of. seriously thats to much 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ketty84

i also hope but her reactions and thinking in previous episode when neighbor came to house clearly shown, what she is afraid of. seriously thats to much 

atleast we know tejo will not take this crap silently, she knows how to maintain her dignity and self respect.. 

Unless writers find a way to butcher her character too.