Imlie

Imlie to the rescue

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Arey waah, kabhi kabhi humaare tukke sahi bhi lag jaate hain😆

After SO MANY days of chop chop chop😆, FINALLY writers did one meherbaani and gave us an Imlie saving her family without faltu taang adaoing from Didi......HALLELULJAH👏😆

Aaj toh CHHAA gayi humaari Imaliya🤗👏......she didn't just stop at token tashan with AC but aaj toh chun chun ke jawaab bhi diye and tackle bhi kiya. Aaj bade dino baad humaari DIMAAG waali Imlie bhi waapis dikhi.....phew.....lol

So many things I hoped for yesterday came true.....I was praying that achhai buraai waale lecture mein phir se Didi jaap na ghusaayein and thank god Imlie gave Ts ka example there😆.....ki even after being thrown in jail by AC, they were imploring Imlie not to be rude with her😆

I think I lost count of HOW many times Imlie called this HER family😆.....Even AC took note.....lol but Imlie didn't back down one bit from AC ke taunts questioning her about how this family can be hers and what jaadu she's done on Adi😆....Imlie ko ghanta farak padaa and woh adi rahi on her point ki if your problem is with me, toh tackle me.....why are you targeting MY family?😆 Waise Imlie, ek taraf this is your family and dusri taraf you think you don't belong in the family pictures?😆

I loved all the subtle bits in the jail also.....Adi had such DIGNITY about him even as AC was slandering him in the police station....kitne aaraam se chala gaya jail mein😆.....Wohi toh baat hai Adi ki....all these ilzaams don't matter to him if his conscience is clear....he was giving pitiful looks to AC ki you have fallen to a new low.....lol.....and then Tripathis getting a reality check jail mein baithe baithe ki AC hai hi buri aurat😆.....jiska itne time se yeh log lihaaz kar rahe the.....lol aaj toh they were all finally showing some irritation ki kaand kare AC ki beti and jail mein in logon ko daala hua hai.....but Adi got to be mahaan as usual ki they won't fall to AC ka level and faltu mein slander Malini even if she's having an EMA😆

Then the bit when Imlie showed up with the thumb drive....woh bhi kitna subtly play out hua with Adi being all worried for her and asking her to leave so that she also doesn't get trapped by AC.....but Imlie was firm in her resolve to not leave without her family.....phew aaj toh full bahu mode ki laaj rakh li Imlie ne😆

Also hilarious that Imlie is sticking to her resolve not to talk to Dev🤣.....and abhi toh Imlie doesn't even know he's her father but abhi se uska patta kaat ke rakha hai.....haha HOW I wish ek din Didi ko bhi aise cut off kar de....ah well....but for now it's hilarious that she told him to keep his wife away from her family warna chhodegi nahin use😆. The other funny thing is that Imlie ke connections solid hain even in C family ka household help and that guy aaraam se helped her get all the CCTV footage without even asking any questions😆.....kya efficiently nipta diya sab.....lol

T family finally got to see the viciousness with which AC attacked Imlie that day....phew long overdue tha.....I think that along with their own jail yatra finally helped harden their resolve to cut off all ties with the C family.....lol Malini ko karte rahenge worship alag se but they seem so DONE with the Cs for now....ki achha hi hai rishta toot raha hai....go Aparna👏😆.....bade time baad she got to act like an equal rather than groveling in front of AC ki bakwaasiyat.....told her off ki Adi se pehle MAIN rishta todti hoon tumse😆

Aaj toh saas-bahu dono FIRE the👏😆......Imlie was just ROCKING, man....kuch aur hi fire tha in her eyes....even in that last scene where she again warned AC ki aage panga liya toh haath marodne ki bajaaye kat bhi sakta hai.....lol yeh log bhool jaate hain ki Imlie SK ki parvarish hai😆......just cuz she acts all goofy around them, they think she's a pushover....but today she gave a solid reminder to AC ki woh thumb drive iske paas hi rahega as leverage if AC decides to do any more bakwaas.....yeh dushmani ab next level pe jaayegi😆

Precap mein ab suddenly Adi ka birthday bhi ho gaya? Haha ok then.....I guess Imlie ko itna powerful dikhaane ke baad phir flip maarenge cuz she looked sad to hear about the divorce date hearing again😆.....so hopes rising again for ultimatum? 😆....ab toh ultimatum has become a joke for me cuz itna kheench liya hai in this rollercoaster week 😆

Anyways, I'm happy we got one episode without Imlie doing Didi jaap and took matters into her own hands....more of this please👏

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Me after every shock today

.coming in 10 I am wayyyyyyyy too hyped omg 

Edit:

I can't  from where to start i guess thus is what happens when  you hot the rock bottom on expectations  front I was tih itne main hi khush  ke imlie became the  savior but they tkh kept throwing treats my way and have spoilt me by the end matlab last min tak I was getting shock pe shock and going yeh hk kya raha hai in the pleasant  way. Not gonna lie at quick glimpse I though imli  went to DC for help and grovel to him but WAH bachi ne toh mera dil alag hi level or jeeta with her stay away shut up let me do my business and leave kya mast royal snub  dia I was like  seeti taaloyan chiller sab screen pe phenkne  ka man Mar raha tha mera asj I almost jumped and started dancing at imlie ka bindaaaaaaas FACE OFF. ST what a POWERHOUSE this girl is..👏👏👏 *bow down*

Starting off with imlie ka  fierce mera family mera family and nothing anyone says makes a difference to me this is mine  ❤ the way she was claiming it hers and than not at all  cowering  at AC ki dhamkis I liked that whatever hongaya tumhara matlab kacha kha jaati imlie aaj her eyes were enough.  I loved her using her dimaag  after so many days reaching quick decisions  oehle she tried the seedhi  baat cheet  but jab pata lag gaya ke nahi hoga tih took matters into her hand and how.. 

I also liked adi ka full of grace fine khud hi jail chala gaya and knew usne kuch kia nahi and they can't  hold them the way be was trying to sambhalo all and yeah sure too much of insaniyat but that is adi ka core his basic ke hum neech nahi hi skate aur Hon toh Hon we will keeo our class and that helps them that rises  them in our eyes seriously what a bunch this family is  and esp adi..👏 I loved his why you here go away   that protection streak ek dum se coming through him giving no faraks to the situation ass paas well both  of them  fiercely defending each other and sticking up as a team  with imlie coming with proofs.. i esp loved how this was alone handled by imlie by no 2nd person involved in minor ways too she did it all on her own and managed to get her family freed with her sach ki taakat.. I love this wala bahu mode dimaag and akaal wala where you see the fierceness the passion the love but not in a cliched way with lectures she had simple lines in her monologue but all very powerful with her I know what I am doing . I loved the kind of teamwork  with the phone too very little detail but mind cute and sabka shock  seeing the detail of the atrocities she went through and didn't  do uff

End main aparna ji  ne bhi kya sixer hi maar dia at that time mujhe sach main laga main behosh  ho jaoongi with her nah nah Don't  mess with us again no rishta darwaza band my adi was BANG ON and we all support him woh kya usse pehle hi hum and then imlie  ka ek aur dhamakeddar reminder ke woh SK ki beti hai and will remain  bajoo  Kat bhi sakti hai OMG now that is how you do drama and masala ek dum worth applauding zabardast.  A wholesome episode after days 

About  precap main bohat bol chuki hoon but yes ultimatum ke full chances hain and I found it still normal except  yes iske baad bhi imlie feeling for didi will be a bit random  seeing how neech she and her family is but khair woh imlie hai as she said today  burai ke saath achai nahin khatam ho jaati woh phir  bhi acha hi chahti hai..

About didi and KC  mehh forward at the lecture jaise bache oral exam main rata  hua sabak  sunate  hain🤣 Got reminded of students  primary wale and I forwarded tbh I was just glad she had no inkling of what happened to the T's and nobody bothered to take her name at all

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Don't want to talk much about Didi.....lol but badi meherbaani unki to utaaro the bojh of MS/sindoor at last😆

And SK ke case mein support bhi bas stand in ke liye karne pahunch gayi and credit khaa lengi iska baad mein😆.....oh well, not gonna complain cuz this kept her away from the T family rescue.

LOL@ her jhaadoing random essay on PD😕😆....ek hi trip ke baad she knew full history/geography of PD? Oh PUHLEAAAZ😆.....and even more ROFL@ SP waale putting a disclaimer in that scene that this is a fictitious village and the channel isn't claiming any accuracy in the background facts🤣.....probably cuz of the whole rebellion against the government angle😆

KC is already falling for Didi also just cuz she jhaadoed one essay on PD🤣.....

Anyways, I hope Imlie keeps on building her rapport with her ACTUAL family😛

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great episode and our imaliya is back and my prediction came true AY 

Copy pasting what I said in the other thread - ultimatum is on its way I think going by Imlie’s reactions in the precap😆😆

And of course imlie will choose BS but before they can tell the family, nishanths cancer tack shuru hoga- so more delay in truth telling 😆😆😆 let’s see if this comes true.

Btw super impressed that Imlie knows how to use the phone now 😆 

So glad that fierce imaliya is back!!

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Aaj ka episode was completely jalebi wasool! smiley32smiley32smiley32The concept of "keech mein kamal ka khilna" was just evolving so gracefully ke how Imlie became a complete kamal who saved Ts from AC's plot by counterattack. 

Even on humanitarian grounds, AC ki cheap soch & harkat was smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley21smiley21. So glad, Aparna trashed bacha kucha relationships with that vile women into the dustbin & moved on. 

Imlie's ending dialogues was pure 24 karat gold to hear as always. smiley27 SK's bitiyaan, PD ka khoon, doesn't care for the repercussions in cutting AC'S twisted mind & twisted arm. Khoni ko marna koi isse jhalli se sikhe!

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Great episode and our imaliya is back and my prediction came true AY 

Copy pasting what I said in the other thread - ultimatum is on its way I think going by Imlie’s reactions in the precap😆😆

And of course imlie will choose BS but before they can tell the family, nishanths cancer tack shuru hoga- so more delay in truth telling 😆😆😆 let’s see if this comes true.

Btw super impressed that Imlie knows how to use the phone now 😆 

So glad that fierce imaliya is back!!

Haha yes, mubarak ho, Sandy ji! At LONG LAST, makers did the meherbaani of choosing from one of your great ideas👏😆. I was very happy to see your prediction of Imlie threatening AC about the physical assault thing coming true....finally some accountability for AC ka assault on Imlie. 

lol Imlie ko convenience ki hisaab se tech savvy banaa dete hain but still can't be bothered getting her her own phone😆....oh well, not gonna complain today since we got our puraani Imlie back for a bit😆

Yes, I guess ultimatum is coming as per the precap😆.....Imlie looks quite affected by Didi ki bechaargi over "hiding her dard" about the divorce😆.....toh karegi phir se Didi jaap....lol and Adi will lose it and ask her to choose.....baaki toh dekhte hain if/what Imlie manages to convey to him about her choice😆.....

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Aaj ka episode was completely jalebi wasool! smiley32smiley32smiley32The concept of "keech mein kamal ka khilna" was just evolving so gracefully ke how Imlie became a complete kamal who saved Ts from AC's plot by counterattack. 

Even on humanitarian grounds, AC ki cheap soch & harkat was smiley11smiley11smiley11smiley21smiley21. So glad, Aparna trashed bacha kucha relationships with that vile women into the dustbin & moved on. 

Imlie's ending dialogues was pure 24 karat gold to hear as always. smiley27 SK's bitiyaan, PD ka khoon, doesn't care for the repercussions in cutting AC'S twisted mind & twisted arm. Khoni ko marna koi isse jhalli se sikhe!

Apart from Aparna's KARAARA jawaab to AC in the last scene which I did QUITE enjoy👏😆.....it was also telling to hear Aparna say ki "Hum toh Malini ko apni beti ki tarhaan pyar karte THE"....please note THE....PAST TENSE🤣

AC ko toh jo laat maari so maari......Malini se bhi ab ukhde lagte hain kuch Ts since they were sent to jail in Malini's name😆.....let's see how long it lasts this time....haha.....will be hard to worship Malini simultaneously while banning her Mom's entry to T house😛😆.....Rishta abhi ke liye toh khatta ho chuka hai.....😆.....baaki jisko jo flip maarna hai on KC truth reveal, woh tab dekh lenge😆

Enjoying this with popcorn for now....go Aparna go 👏😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Man I’m so glad my prediction failed big time.  And more than that I’m finally happy about the abuse getting the visibility that was long overdue. And happening in front of all the Ts was so perfect. This trumps any kind of confrontation that they could have given with Aditya and Anu. Waise they have such great eyesight on this show. Kahin se bhi sab kuch dikh jaata hai phone pe 😆

Looks like the ultimatum is the new sach. I’m not even interested in it anymore even if it happens 😆 Imlie toh paltegi hi. Even if it’s for all of thirty seconds 

Atleast finally the mangalsutra and sindoor is on its way out. Precap hi dikha diya without it. 

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MuteButton

Man I’m so glad my prediction failed big time.  And more than that I’m finally happy about the abuse getting the visibility that was long overdue. And happening in front of all the Ts was so perfect. This trumps any kind of confrontation that they could have given with Aditya and Anu. Waise they have such great eyesight on this show. Kahin se bhi sab kuch dikh jaata hai phone pe 😆

Looks like the ultimatum is the new sach. I’m not even interested in it anymore even if it happens 😆 Imlie toh paltegi hi. Even if it’s for all of thirty seconds 

Atleast finally the mangalsutra and sindoor is on its way out. Precap hi dikha diya without it. 

LOL and I'm so happy ki EK toh prediction hum logon ka sahi baitha after being disappointed SO many times🤣.....they've pakaaoed us with inserting Didi into every situation for so long, it still feels surreal that they allowed Imlie this ONE time to do everything on her own without needing to prop up Didi....PHEW😆

Haha your long awaited AC-Adi confrontation....yeah in some ways, getting the revelation this way made it even better.....Imlie showed it on her own terms and Ts ko finally face karna padaa the ugly truth of what AC is. 

Ultimatum ka achaar daal lenge jab bhi milega😆.....but precap does make it seem like Didi has gatecrashed Adi ki b'day party😆.....which I'm hoping Imlie gets to plan in someway atleast before Didi arrives with her "good news"😆. 

Adi is showing some regard for Malini in the precap....ab divorce ki news pe koi bhangra toh nahin karega in front of her obviously.....lol but baaki I'm sure he'll be happy for himself and Imlie. 

Didi ke sindoor/MS nikaalne ki khushi mein bhi kar sakte hain party.....lol real mystery is whether she will manage to remove even the sindoor/MS without doing some self pitying drama over it😆......looks like divorce and SK ka release will happen on the same date.....what timing😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Don't want to talk much about Didi.....lol but badi meherbaani unki to utaaro the bojh of MS/sindoor at last😆 best part dikhawe ke liye🤣 I can't  stop laughing at her rok lo palat palat palat  bol expressions 😆

And SK ke case mein support bhi bas stand in ke liye karne pahunch gayi and credit khaa lengi iska baad mein😆.....oh well, not gonna complain cuz this kept her away from the T familyas I was saying she hardly looked bothered ek dum duniya daari main pooch rahi thi ke kuch karna hai usse ke nahi as she was representing him from "client" GK tha and so she could give a random test on OD she hardly looked at all bothered 

LOL@ her jhaadoing random essay on PD😕😆....ek hi trip ke baad she knew full history/geography of PD? Oh PUHLEAAAZ😆.....and even more ROFL@ SP waale putting a disclaimer in that scene that this is a fictitious village and the channel isn't claiming any accuracy in the background facts🤣.....probably cuz of the whole rebellion against the government angle😆

KC is already falling for Didi also just cuz she jhaadoed one essay on PD🤣.....

Anyways, I hope Imlie keeps on building her rapport with her ACTUAL family😛 this is the most important  part for me I am so looking forward to this they need to itna majboot  karo this ke phot koi hila na sake.. I I so excited for this part and I was so happy seeing them all so fully with imlie