Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Folks,

Agar aap aaj ka episode dekh chuke hai toh ,

YOU HAVE MY APOLOGIES!!

If not, PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SANITY DO NOT WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE..

TODAY VIRAT'S CHARACTER WAS SET TO PYRE AND TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK SAI's CHARACTER WOULD HAVE THE SAME DESTINATION.

SO, we are trending HT #BoycottGHKKPM Instead of using of using HT #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin.

Please Participate.. if you don't want your favourite characters to be murdered by makers

Can you post the hashtag link here? I could not Google it.

Thanks for the warning. Will not watch now.

I have a twitter account but I won’t participate because I believe they won’t change their storyline for FD. And I continue to watch till Ayesha and Neil act the roles. So I won’t boycott the show.

Originally posted by ltelidevara

I have a twitter account but I won’t participate because I believe they won’t change their storyline for FD. And I continue to watch till Ayesha and Neil act the roles. So I won’t boycott the show.

Your wish dearI just informed what FD is doing and if anyone wanted to participate.

Originally posted by Sairat

Hello Folks,

Agar aap aaj ka episode dekh chuke hai toh ,

YOU HAVE MY APOLOGIES!!

If not, PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SANITY DO NOT WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE..

TODAY VIRAT'S CHARACTER WAS SET TO PYRE AND TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK SAI's CHARACTER WOULD HAVE THE SAME DESTINATION.

SO, we are trending HT #BoycottGHKKPM Instead of using of using HT #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin.

Please Participate.. if you don't want your favourite characters to be murdered by makers

Thank you for the warning. Just read the written update in the forum, after reading half way felt like  pukeworthy. Why the hell I keep track of this shit?

People need stress buster and not stress inducer during this pandemic. 

Sorry to say, hope krpkab season 3 start and airs at the same time to kick this show out of trp race.

Edited by Ramyalaxmi - 2 years ago

Mh, I won't boycott Ghum, I'd prefer seeing a #changeGHKKPMstoryline #StopKDCopyPaste #StopViratButchering but not this, but I think we all wish for the same, we are in the same boat, so I hope you all succeed in your intentions! 

True...pata nahi what the makers want to show? aisa sochte hue/likhte hue unki feeling kya hoti hogi..i am totally unable to comprehend....what r their intentions? kya woh pakhi virat and kaku ki tarah mature hain? and saare ke saare team mein waise hi mature hain...kash koi humari tarah immature bhi hota unki team mein....😡

They will not change the storyline. Because trp audience are liking the show whatever crap they show.