why is Virat stopping Pakhi from going home

Posted: 2 years ago

Doent he see she is evil? Every time she says she will go to her parents house he stops her. After all that drama, i would think letting her go would be good .. but no, he stooped her again. 

why is he giving her mixed signals.

Originally posted by rekat6k

Doent he see she is evil? Every time she says she will go to her parents house he stops her. After all that drama, i would think letting her go would be good .. but no, he stooped her again. 

He has been giving her mixed signals always. Chalo at least pehle he didn’t know of her intentions. Now he does. He knows she doesn’t care about Samrat. He wants attention from both women. Why would he apologise otherwise 

Originally posted by rekat6k

For me it was more like k ab ek aur tamasha I don't want... He was tensed for sai at that time and bk was accusing sai ...if pp would have moved to her house , she 'll definitely create one more drama by informing her parents that how sai insulted her , and no body said anything to her... And then all drama would have again started.... And right now virat doesn't know that samrat knew about them... So for him suppose if samrat will be back and he got to know everything ....so this drama will stretch

For me it's not that k he wants to stop her because he care about her so much... It's more like k end it all discussion asap within their home....

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago

So that Pakhi doesn’t get to do one more drama and hog the attention . It’s so evident from his tone , he was doing it for formality so that another drama doesn’t takes place . 

Virat ji ko dono  hath pe laddu chaiye. Matlab per ka upar our nichh dono jaga  pe Virat ji ko travel karna  hai. By the way i stoped watching this crap, just visit this place. I stoped watching mostly for Virat's dhila character. I don't care patralekha. She is a 3rd grade woman. WHO cares her. 

He is playing with both ladies feelings 

Usse maza aata hai jab Sai Pakhi uske liye ladhte hain 

Originally posted by Spicyfood

He is playing with both ladies feelings 

Usse maza aata hai jab Sai Pakhi uske liye ladhte hain 

I have started watching this show in mid .....so currently I have started watching the missed episode ...

Whenever sai-pakhi fought for virat , I never seen till now as that kind of expression of happiness or satisfaction on his face( you know they are fighting for me)... Even when he was alone , I never saw him celebrating the attention given by both of them

So may be I have missed many episodes , there is a possibility that I missed that episode

Can you please tell me the episode where I can see this expression or happiness???... 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

So that Pakhi doesn’t get to do one more drama and hog the attention . It’s so evident from his tone , he was doing it for formality so that another drama doesn’t takes place . 

In CN they everyday have a new drama so one more doesn't change anything. Maybe he is doing it for formality but the massage goes to pakhi is so wrong and he know that. Earlier he do that we understand but now when he know her intentions. Pakhi is not his responsibility. BK can stop her if she doesn't stay just let her go. I don't think they care for ghar ki ijjat so much if they care they does not throw Sai out in middle of the night.

Originally posted by Antaramantara

I have started watching this show in mid .....so currently I have started watching the missed episode ...

Whenever sai-pakhi fought for virat , I never seen till now as that kind of expression of happiness or satisfaction on his face( you know they are fighting for me)... Even when he was alone , I never saw him celebrating the attention given by both of them

So may be I have missed many episodes , there is a possibility that I missed that episode

Can you please tell me the episode where I can see this expression or happiness???... 

There is not a such episode where you can see that.

On what some others have said: I don’t think he’s playing both girls but by acting the way he is, it’s appearing that way.

If he was strict with Pakhi in front of his kaku, it would resolve a lot of the problems. All he said today was “kaku. Kaku” and gave her astonished looks. Like my dude, SAY something about how weird it is. He exacerbates the issue by staying silent in order to avoid tamasha - but that just creates a bigger tamasha later.

He stopped her from leaving because that’s the “right” thing to do and I think there’s a part of him that even feels sorry for Pakhi and guilt towards her. And he knows he’s gonna have to deal with his family. The issue is he inserted himself into the conversation. Like why does he need to say anything ? Pakhi was asking Kaku, let Kaku deal with it. The fact that he stops Pakhi from leaving is going to send the wrong signal to Pakhi. 

His behavior is what has led to this moment in all 3 of their lives. I don’t doubt he doesn’t love Pakhi anymore. That’s evident. The issue is no one ELSE knows or sees that. Including his wife, the woman he’s in love with. I bet if the tables were turned and Sai’s ex was her brother in law, he’d feel differently.