Episode Spoiler - 11 June 2021 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Kavila

Wait did he he want  to kiss pallavi 😲😲😲😲😲

We want demo mr rato bass muh me bolne se kuch na hoga sandeep sun rahe ho na 😈

Kavila ek mo ka.phenku hai ye...

Kisssssing...to dur yaha hug k laley hain..aur ladki ko.impress.kerne list bana ker betha hai...

And pallu was least bothered .k ye saab us ne practise kis pe kya hai😁😁😁i think she also knows wo phenk rha hai

Originally posted by Kavila

They are interconnected pallu probably lost her brother or parents and this krishna rao wad responsible for that too ..

Raghu past dedo interconnected 😊

Interconnected theek hai new villain bhi sahee bai story strong hugi..but no blame game for raghav ..amma aur keerti.kafi hain usko tanai marne k lye😄

Originally posted by RosyRosh

Tumko chahiye toh me example dikha sakta hai ☺️

Humko tho pura movie mangta☺️

Originally posted by Doc

Interconnected theek hai new villain bhi sahee bai story strong hugi..but no blame game for raghav ..amma aur keerti.kafi hain usko tanai marne k lye😄

Are nahi nagi interlinked will be this krishna rato will be reason for both families downfall I mean pallu patents and raghav family ..

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Ok I’ve read something about Gorintaku, sulo is venomous towards Pallu because her brother apparently committed suicide because of the shame of the guilt of sexual harassment of a girl who was working under him or with him(not sure) and that girl obviously was Pallu. Mandaar rescues her in time and eventually marries her. But sulo has sworn vengeance. That’s the reason of this OTT hate. At least this is what I’ve read. Not sure if it’s true. But here, everybody in the deshmukh house thought she was visiting her brother🤷🏻‍♀️So I’m not sure if they’ve changed things here or if she had another brother.😒

Wow! This seems like a good theory. 😲

Originally posted by Doc

Mjhe kal.ek.emotional.hug. chahye..

Breakdown hug

It will take some time but they'll eventually..

Originally posted by Chasm

Wow! This seems like a good theory. 😲

They are not following the original version they will twist thing I really hope that krishna rao daughter who put sexual harassment case on raghu please don't turned out to be ..Pallu 😲no way ..I am scared now ...

Edited by Kavila - 2 years ago

Originally posted by gayatherry88

It will take some time but they'll eventually..

yes😘

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Ok I’ve read something about Gorintaku, sulo is venomous towards Pallu because her brother apparently committed suicide because of the shame of the guilt of sexual harassment of a girl who was working under him or with him(not sure) and that girl obviously was Pallu. Mandaar rescues her in time and eventually marries her. But sulo has sworn vengeance. That’s the reason of this OTT hate. At least this is what I’ve read. Not sure if it’s true. But here, everybody in the deshmukh house thought she was visiting her brother🤷🏻‍♀️So I’m not sure if they’ve changed things here or if she had another brother.😒

They already made a lot of changes like RR being a rich businessman and the forced marriage. Plus, in this one Pallavi only knew Mandaar for a few months by talking on the phone. They really only met on their wedding day and that very night he died/disappeared.

Originally posted by canuck-umz

They already made a lot of changes like RR being a rich businessman and the forced marriage. Plus, in this one Pallavi only knew Mandaar for a few months by talking on the phone. They really only met on their wedding day and that very night he😡 died/disappeared.

But in precap..The way pallu describe mandaar looks like they knew each other before marrige they again changed 2 month video courtship story 😡just to establish and proves  pallu obsession from D gang had hai yaar ..

This omni present mandar ne naak me dam kar rakha hai 😡..

My blood is boiling ...😡