Poll Question :

What would you prefer?

Poll Choice
Ishqi accepting the proposal right at the airport
Ishqi telling Ahaan to marry Ahaan and walk out
Karthik having a conversation with Ishqi into making her give Ahaan a chance
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I know that Param said that they are already filming about the wedding and Kundali stuff but what would you prefer.

Ab to shaadi hoke hi rahegi. 

I don't want ishki to say yes for that propose..arre! its  life not Playstation game  🙄..whats the rush for the wedding? Ishki didn't even know lalla properly,let them fall in love first then shadi faadi..i would love to c b4 marriage struggle not after. ☹rush marriage mean a divorce or separation, misunderstanding,lalla's brain wash by dadi etc on the way ..so definitely she should move on until lalla grow up as a man not dadi's boy ..

But if  Ishqi refuses and go to Singapore , how will the serial continue  ? So She may not accept the proposal but she should come back . By the way like sister like brother . Ahaan my try to kill himself 

What kundali stuff? Ishqi's horoscope or Ahaan's? 

This 6 month leap was such a no sense. Nothing actually changed during this period. 

Actually the current track point would have been best for 3-4 month leap. Everyone thinking Ishqi left for Singapore but actually she is in Mumbai/Bangalore with Mausi. 

Accepting Ahaan after all the he crap he did , is still not acceptable to me.

So I went with option 2. Walk out Ishqi.

But we have already lost the plot. Yahan to kundali ki baatein ho rahi Hain.

Originally posted by sunaina02

But if  Ishqi refuses and go to Singapore , how will the serial continue  ? So She may not accept the proposal but she should come back . By the way like sister like brother . Ahaan my try to kill himself 

yes he might attempt suicide in the resort swimming pool😂

Originally posted by dieforasr

Ab to shaadi hoke hi rahegi. 

but I am curious if Ahaan will take a stand and tell his dadi that Ishqi shouldn't be made to marry a tree first

In option 2 I meant, tell Ahaan to marry Rhea

Ishqi telling Ahaan to marry Ahaan and walk out?

What does this option actually meant? Ahaan will marry himself?🤣