Why is Kaku not asking Virat to bed pakhi to ease her hunger ???

Posted: 2 years ago

Kaku is so sympathetic to pakhi ka pain her frustration.. Samrat is not here why is Kaku not ordering Virat to sleep with pakhi ..her hunger will be assuaged .. and family ki izzat bhi rahe hi ..

The makers should spell this out clearly ..

Let virat sleep with pakhi openly .. This is what Chavan family wants.. why insinuate khana khilana , Ghumne Jana 

Ikr. I feel your frustration. Bk and this fanily is frickin ridiculous. No words for their behavior. Despicable..

Originally posted by Nja91

Ikr. I feel your frustration. Bk and this fanily is frickin ridiculous. No words for their behavior. Despicable..

No I feel we should openly shame the makers and star plus for promoting this devar bhabhi relationship .. call it by their name 

Star plus is already posting disclaimer whenever pakhi virat relationship is shown .. but we should be more vociferous and say what are u showing .. 

We should trend and shame them for showing devar bhabhi sexual relation..

Edited by msin - 2 years ago

Originally posted by msin

No I feel we should openly shame the makers and star plus for promoting this devar bhabhi relationship .. call it by their name 

Star plus is already posting disclaimer whenever pakhi virat relationship is dmshiwn .. but we should be more vociferous and say what are u showing .. 

Instead of blaming Kaku and Pakhi, one should hold Virat accountable. He has all his anger reserved for Sai but during such an atrocious situation, he’s not lashing out? Silence and apathetic expressions  here and there are nothing. He’s the problem. 

I understand that this show started off as a "love triangle" but now at this point even if pp didnt exist the "complications" created by that "other woman" angle already exist. So Sairat still have to navigate those waters- where Sai reels under the feeling of being a bojh/zimmedari and not virats first love/choice of life partner and Virat has to deal with his own possessiveness and Sai's insecurity. So they dont need to show pp be actually present around 24x7. The actor is anyway hopeless. I really wish they could get rid of pp, show Sairat navigate their insecurities and accept their feelings eventually and then move on to other tracks of how Sairat manage career with personal life etc etc. I'm so sick of pp and any further virat-pp. 

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

Instead of blaming Kaku and Pakhi, one should hold Virat accountable. He has all his anger reserved for Sai but during such an atrocious situation, he’s not lashing out? Silence and apathetic expressions  here and there are nothing. He’s the problem. 

I agree .. virat is responsible… but we should definitely label this besharam bhabhi - stupid devar affair .. as a dirty one ..

I felt she actually saying that only indirectly. Pakhi me apne pati ke sath ek raat bhi nahi guzari bechari to use wo Khushi bhi de do Virat 😕 khud ne bhi yehi Kiya hoga isiliye ye bakwas itni normally vol Rahi thi😕

Absolutely right! Let Virat satisfy provide whatever Pakhi wants, everyone is happy. Sai will be fine too she will move on.

Virat is anyway a toy so why not do this as well . He cannot step out of his room in the night else he is stalked by his bhabhi and in the room he is harassed by his family .Since he is a man let’s hold him responsible for getting harassed by his family instead of the makers .

Did the dialogue writer forget there is ML called Virat . He seems to give lengthy  dialogues to every character but ML is not given a single dialogue . If not for Neil , no one would know what the character is feeling like . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago

Originally posted by msin

Star plus is already posting disclaimer whenever pakhi virat relationship is shown .. but we should be more vociferous and say what are u showing .. 

We should trend and shame them for showing devar bhabhi sexual relation..

Don’t waste your time in trending, they won’t do anything.