Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

BK is infuriating! 😡😡

Posted: 2 years ago

Omg. Bk was the heights today. She repeatedly was coaxing virat to feed pp, and actually states that she wants him to haath seh khaana khilao pp in his bedroom. She is comparing Sai and Pp's place in virats life. Omfg. The hypocrisy of this woman. On the one hand she is all conservative and on the other- she is so blind in Sai hate that she will endorse anything just to be against Sai. This woman is just old but has NO wisdom. And she uses every opportunity to taunt Ashwini too. Such crap. Like seriously! Matlab she knows why this whole tamasha happened, yet she is asking virat to spend more "private" time with pp. What happened to family izzat now?! 

Virat was pissed at her remarks but controlled himself and exercised so much restraint.  What is this deep rooted conditioning where he would rather simmer in rage than politely say NO ! It feels like if bk, pp etc do enough emotional blackmail or put pressure on him by hitting the right buttons , he will do things against his wishes also. If pulkit phone call hadnt come through , i feel like bk would have succeeded in making virat feed pp dinner even if he didn't want to . Virat spends so much time restraining his true feelings in front of his "dil ke acche" gharwaale that he then projects all his suppressed anger on Sai and Sai alone. This really needs to change. 

Sai-Aai bond is something special β™₯️ 

Pulkits words about how we only get hurt by those that are dear to us because they are close to our heart is very true for Sairat. Hopefully Virat can sleep over it n wake up with some perspective!

I dont think theres a continuation of bk forcing virat to feed pp because it abruptly switched to bk at dinner table eating. Thank god for that! 

Precap is same. Hopefully sunny's gyaan helps Virat see what should be obvious! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJSairat thumbnail

Mmhh, worth watching? Am getting really really afraid from the stuff I read in EDT, more than 2 days ago when Veeru was bashed for not standing up for that nurde dialogue etc

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: KJSairat

Mmhh, worth watching? Am getting really really afraid from the stuff I read in EDT, more than 2 days ago when Veeru was bashed for not standing up for that nurde dialogue etc

Its not as bad as that epi. But virat still has nothing much to say. He just looks upset at bk's suggestions to feed pp and clearly wants to adk her to stfu and leave but controls himself and only projects anger on pulkit over the phone when pullit informs him that Sai is staying over at his place. He immediately screams - CN is not a lodge, yada yada. But he couldn't say a simple and polite NO to bk and ask her to leave. πŸ™„ But thank god pulkit called, varna bk would have made sure virat feeds pp haath seh! πŸ€’

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yet, Virat has huge respect for Bhavani?

Can anyone be conditioned to this extent that after all that has happened, he can be forced to feed Pakhi who is eyeing him? Am I watching someone with Dependent Personality Disorder?

Why is it for the 100th time Virat is 'about to say something' but some interruption happens. Why is never allowed to complete his sentences - any logical reason?

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Yet, Virat has huge respect for Bhavani?

Can anyone be conditioned to this extent that after all that has happened, he can be forced to feed Pakhi who is eyeing him? Am I watching someone with Dependent Personality Disorder?

Why is it for the 100th time Virat is 'about to say something' but some interruption happens. Why is never allowed to complete his sentences - any logical reason?

Because they don’t want his family to know his feelings.. they want the family to think he loves pakhi and has sexual feelings for her but is stuck in an unhappy relationship with a wild girl 

ppnn7191 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I at least now hope this dumbass virat is able to see through Bk and realise  sai was always right about their intentions when it came to virat and PP. 

but it was disgusting to say the least! and Virat saying sorry was another story altogether! pure cringe fest early morning! 

sai and aai were love! aai actually was super cute she butted in before ending the call asking sai to forgive virat! lol!

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago
TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kaku doesn't have hands is it? Why only Virat needs to feed Pakhi? Bizarre to the power of infinity πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. I'm very disappointed they didn't continue last night's scene where Kaku says so what if there was something between you and Pakhi to Virat. Guts nahin hai in mein woh conversation detail mein dikhaane ki, so they just left it at that πŸ˜…. In any case Kaku was pretty close to saying do what you do with Sai in your bedroom with Pakhi as well. Same difference. What her motivation is for today's atrocious behavior other than garnering trps I will never know. In no sane universe did she make sense.

Anyway, today's episode is a complete copy paste of KD, so zero surprises really. 

Virat's selective maun vrat continues. His heart is made of Vibranium except for the part that Sai occupies. That's the only part that seems to beat with real passion. Rest is hard as a rock and dead to boot.  Even his apology to Pakhi was perfunctory. He doesn't give a damn about her, it's obvious. Now why he can't acknowledge that to Sai is a real mystery. It's a super artificial stretch of imagination to prolong this track as long as possible. Any normal person would have 'fessed up by now. 

Whatever. Tots blah today. I can't enjoy the show when Sai is so subdued and Virat seems to have a bone permanently stuck in his throat. Bring Sunny on and let's just move ahead with this. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Omg. Bk was the heights today. She repeatedly was coaxing virat to feed pp, and actually states that she wants him to haath seh khaana khilao pp in his bedroom. She is comparing Sai and Pp's place in virats life. Omfg. The hypocrisy of this woman. On the one hand she is all conservative and on the other- she is so blind in Sai hate that she will endorse anything just to be against Sai. This woman is just old but has NO wisdom. And she uses every opportunity to taunt Ashwini too. Such crap. Like seriously! Matlab she knows why this whole tamasha happened, yet she is asking virat to spend more "private" time with pp. What happened to family izzat now?! 

Virat was pissed at her remarks but controlled himself and exercised so much restraint.  What is this deep rooted conditioning where he would rather simmer in rage than politely say NO ! It feels like if bk, pp etc do enough emotional blackmail or put pressure on him by hitting the right buttons , he will do things against his wishes also. If pulkit phone call hadnt come through , i feel like bk would have succeeded in making virat feed pp dinner even if he didn't want to . Virat spends so much time restraining his true feelings in front of his "dil ke acche" gharwaale that he then projects all his suppressed anger on Sai and Sai alone. This really needs to change. 

Sai-Aai bond is something special β™₯️ 

Pulkits words about how we only get hurt by those that are dear to us because they are close to our heart is very true for Sairat. Hopefully Virat can sleep over it n wake up with some perspective!

I dont think theres a continuation of bk forcing virat to feed pp because it abruptly switched to bk at dinner table eating. Thank god for that! 

Precap is same. Hopefully sunny's gyaan helps Virat see what should be obvious! 

Thank you so much for the update. Gosh, is Kaku truly the senior most member of the family? But, anyway, Patralekha's dream of having food from her imaginary husband must have broken into millions of pieces. I think we should thank Pulkit for calling Virat,else Kaku would have forced to him to feed this shameless lekha🀬🀬🀬

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

It is very hard to buy the logic that Virat was conditioned to behave that way with elders..Specially after hearing Bhavani’s words which crossed all levels of decency and stay right on the border of advocating EMA ( She may not say it yet but which matriach of the house want the devar to feed vahini with his hand and spend private time?)

Will Bhavani and Virat tolerate if Sai feeds Mohit and spends quality time with him frequently?  I added Virat also here because I feel he also  might react ...

I still don’t think Virat will realise the truth in Sai’s statement about CN elders.He will close his eyes and see only what he want to. Selective understanding..that is the problem.

I dread to even imagine  Virat feeding PP ..I hope it won’t happen tomorrow.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I also want virat to man up and raise his voice to bhavani... its too toxic now...I mean what Sairat do in their room is none of her f&*€£$g business....its just so shocking to see the elders totally ignore Virats wife and support the one person who is the reason for their son to go MIA....KBA is just unbearable... Sai ...you are an angel...you don't deserve virat in your life...Chavans minus Ashwini, Mohit, Karishma and Sonali can rot in hell.... Virat needs to redeem himself in front of Sai..