Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/urvashi-rautela-donates-47-oxygen-concentrators-worth-more-than-rs-2-cr-through-her-foundation_177052

First off, really nice of Urvashi to have done that.

Secondly, is this writer trolling?!?!

"Everyone’s aware of Urvashi Rautela’s Rise to Global Fame & international success"  

WHO is everyone?

Magnifying glass GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

"Today she has become a force to reckon with internationally and is much sought after by Hollywood’s A+ lister" 🤣!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bollywood’s youngest superstar Urvashi Rautela yet again extended a helping hand" excuse me?

"The Pagalpanti actress hails from Haridwar, Uttrakhand itself and she never fails to disappoint her very own people." I don't think he meant to use the word "disappoint" 😆

Obviously a PR article to give attention to her charitable work, but man does her team not know the meaning of subtlety?😆 And for that matter the truth? Which Hollywood A+ lister are we speaking of?🤣

This is as true as her claim to be an IITian in her Bio :)

I always feel like she writes her own articles and sends them in to be published.

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

Obviously a PR article to give attention to her charitable work, but man does her team not know the meaning of subtlety?😆 And for that matter the truth? Which Hollywood A+ lister are we speaking of?🤣

I was literally laughing out loud while reading this article. Like WHICH Hollywood??!?!? There must be another one we don't know about 😆

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

This is as true as her claim to be an IITian in her Bio :)

Her bio is in the top 10 of the funniest things I've ever read online 😆 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I was literally laughing out loud while reading this article. Like WHICH Hollywood??!?!? There must be another one we don't know about 😆

Haridwar ki film industry.

Seems like a 4th grader wrote it 🤣

This article is like her insta bio

Edited by Silpa20 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by StarkGirl93

Urvashi lives in a delusional world . Is she even a B-lister in bollywood? Forget about being A-lister of Hollywood Lmao