Posted: 2 years ago

I actually survived today's episode only because i saw This Airport promo before.........

I mean today's episode was literally just too much evilness 🤔

and even tomorrow ...i know in the precap when AVM goes to ishqi paka shadi ke news sunane aaya hoga to see her reaction 

But seeing Param in black ❤️+ monday episode.... i mean these are little hopes between the whole CLAN of evil people 🤔

I don't think the new promo scene will happen before next week. But the amount of negativity that they showed in today's episode makes me want to stop watching the show, if this continues.

I stopped watching that Kithe dil chod aye because of the negativity.

Hey same here I also stopped watching kyu utthe Dil... Because of same reason. U know because of kyu utthe Dil... Only I started watching this serial. And yes I also disliked today's episode except Kartik convincing Ahaan. And Ahaan what kind of world he is into? I mean height of denial, he got crazy on seeing Ishqi injured, spent the entire might sitting on her side holding her hand and he says - there is nothing????? 

And I hated the evil characters be it Sarla aunty, that eunuch Ginni (sorry,) so called SANSKARI Rhea, her Maha practical mom and that old witch Dadi.  

I especially hated Dadi n Rhea. Dadinwas looking so evil n inhuman n Rhea... Wow! This is called super stroke. On the name of so called care, this female actually planned for Ishqaan separation and even Ishqi misunderstand Ahaan. Bravo girl! If there were more girls like you, guys will stop trusting girls at all. 

Like you I am also hoping that the coming episodes will be better. The only hope that I have with this serial is since it's moving at a fast pace so these things will also get sorted soon

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

Hey same here I also stopped watching kyu utthe Dil... Because of same reason. U know because of kyu utthe Dil... Only I started watching this serial. And yes I also disliked today's episode except Kartik convincing Ahaan. And Ahaan what kind of world he is into? I mean height of denial, he got crazy on seeing Ishqi injured, spent the entire might sitting on her side holding her hand and he says - there is nothing????? 

And I hated the evil characters be it Sarla aunty, that eunuch Ginni (sorry,) so called SANSKARI Rhea, her Maha practical mom and that old witch Dadi.  

I especially hated Dadi n Rhea. Dadinwas looking so evil n inhuman n Rhea... Wow! This is called super stroke. On the name of so called care, this female actually planned for Ishqaan separation and even Ishqi misunderstand Ahaan. Bravo girl! If there were more girls like you, guys will stop trusting girls at all. 

Like you I am also hoping that the coming episodes will be better. The only hope that I have with this serial is since it's moving at a fast pace so these things will also get sorted soon

It was like reading all that my brain actually said. 

day b4 yesterday and yesterday i have watched those 2 episodes after wks..written update is ok with me..👍🏼 just visit IF in the middle of my work ☺️to c whats going on.

and try to watch sneak peak  from that i can assume how much  viewers need to take digest capsule 😔.. .hmm that propose lafra will happen end of next wk i guess...b4 that same old dadi drama and rhea and her mom conspiracy. 

very soon one sunny day i will   do with dadi and rheas mom Smileys mini graphics damn😡

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by kinu17

day b4 yesterday and yesterday i have watched those 2 episodes after wks..written update is ok with me..👍🏼 just visit IF in the middle of my work ☺️to c whats going on.

and try to watch sneak peak  from that i can assume how much digest capsule viewers need to take😔.. .hmm that propose will happen end of next wk i guess...b4 that same old dadi drama and rhea and her mom conspiracy. 

very soon day i will   do with dadi and rheas mom Smileys mini graphics damn😡

they are actually creepy now

Jaise taise weekend guzar na hoga. Aisa lag raha hai ke mera boyfriend mujhe propose krnewala hai. But 2 din baad karega☹️ Kyuki ring delivery Monday ko hai 

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

Hey same here I also stopped watching kyu utthe Dil... Because of same reason. U know because of kyu utthe Dil... Only I started watching this serial. 

Same

I am living from sneak peek to sneak peek 🤣

Edited by Bana - 2 years ago
Originally posted by dieforasr

Jaise taise weekend guzar na hoga. Aisa lag raha hai ke mera boyfriend mujhe propose krnewala hai. But 2 din baad karega☹️ Kyuki ring delivery Monday ko hai 

😆

don't be so immersed in the show, the makers have very little regard for your feelings