Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Thoughts on Karthik and Ishqi- an invite

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I know that its a love story of Ishqi and Ahaan but I just feel that Karthik will be a better match for her than the egoistic Ahaan. Karthik is also more liberal like Ishqi, so they have more things n common, they think alike and maybe they will stand by each other in a better manner than Ahaan does. 

I am opening the forum for discussion on this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I swear I have always felt this. I am a fan of Param and came to this show for him. But if we go by the character graphs, Ishqi and Karthik would be a great pair. You know one of those happy couples that prank everyone and never lose their charm. They may not have an intense love story but they will be like a blast of peace and joy. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kartik is the BEST ✨ But Ishqi FEELS for Ahaan 💕 The case is dismissed from my side. Thank you 😳 😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mistofshadows

I swear I have always felt this. I am a fan of Param and came to this show for him. But if we go by the character graphs, Ishqi and Karthik would be a great pair. You know one of those happy couples that prank everyone and never lose their charm. They may not have an intense love story but they will be like a blast of peace and joy. 

yes, and sometimes you need those happy go lucky stories too, I mean those kinda people find love too in the world.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Kartik is the BEST ✨ But Ishqi FEELS for Ahaan 💕 The case is dismissed from my side. Thank you 😳 😆

its the whole opposites attract theory playing here.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Monstuholic

its the whole opposites attract theory playing here.

They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

They (IshqAan) are not actually opposites.... Their thought process obviously different, they deals with situations differently but somewhere they aren't exactly opposites. 

I have just watched the show a little bit, I won't be able to draw a whole character sketch but from where I see it, they seem pretty opposite to me. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Both are selfless & caring in different ways and will go to any lengths for others, both have emotional baggage from their childhoods but have dealt with it in different ways. 

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly don't understand why   always  there has to be a love angle .. I think Kartik and ishqi s relationship is  beautiful the way it is.. can't you have a friend of opposite sex without any romantic feelings attached to it.. the relationship is of pure friendship.. can't it be that way.. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prampari04

Honestly don't understand why   always  there has to be a love angle .. I think Kartik and ishqi s relationship is  beautiful the way it is.. can't you have a friend of opposite sex without any romantic feelings attached to it.. the relationship is of pure friendship.. can't it be that way.. 

I have no issues if they are not romantically involved with each other but in my head I just can't see why a liberal girl like her choose an orthodox person like Ahaan. 

Its an open discussion, we are not negating anyone's thoughts.