New promo - post wedding

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

This print lehenga is over rated now, they should have chosen a traditional red saree.

Edited by desilseriesfan - 2 years ago

Its not only ugly but is hurting my eyes too. What's with this pink theme. Looks like some Baby shower party😆

Now coming to this promo 

I think its dream

If its reality then, Simar beta sabko do do thappad laga and nikal wahan se

Gd is saying Simar is not eligible to be Oswal Bahu, then what exactly Reema has done to be eligible and why these mentals went there with full baraat and all to get her married to their ladla son. They know Reema as much they know Simar. Kya pagalkhana hain yeh Oswal family

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 years ago

Sab ke sab pagal hain!! ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by ananya3129

Now coming to this promo 

I think its dream

If its reality then, Simar beta sabko do do thappad laga and nikal wahan se

Gd is saying Simar is not eligible to be Oswal Bahu, then what exactly Reema has done to be eligible and why these mentals went there with full baraat and all to get her married to their ladla son. They know Reema as much they know Simar. Kya pagalkhana hain yeh Oswal family

Looks real. I saw the same promo on TV too. 

Weird people - talk about izzat and all and then go to do all the drama in front of the press. 

Originally posted by Namita-M

Sab ke sab pagal hain!! ðŸ¤£

total crazy log hain. How can badi simar take the marriage decision on her own???

we knew she will but still ... why? how?

Originally posted by Irshita

total crazy log hain. How can badi simar take the marriage decision on her own???

we knew she will but still ... why? how?

Same she takes all the decisions but when it comes to the consequences she keeps her damn mouth shut. All these Oswals(except Vivaan and Chitra) Narayans need to be put in some asylum ASAP otherwise they are injurious to normal public

Edited by ananya3129 - 2 years ago