Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday I was a lil confused as to why Raj didn't react or say anything to Sonu. I thought probably the episode was written in a hurry or something.

But today they gave Raj the much needed screenspace and words. I loved how he waited for alone time wid his wife to speak his mind and supported her when she was breaking down in yesterday's episode.

Raj spoke what we all were saying all these days, what Ishqi had been telling Sonu since day 1. She could hv confided in Raj. She had to had that trust in him. She not only didn't trust him but wasn't even a good judge of his character . Like he said he isn't shallow and Sonu of all people should hv known that.

Above all he spoke what nobody had told Sonu yet. She is the reason Ishqi went through hell in these 6 months. Her fear led to Ishqi's life getting ruined and she still didn't speak up. 

The guy even said he would catch Mayank and file an FIR. Well up until omnipresent Daadi appeared and blackmailed him not to. Though I agree a bit to that. Once FIR is issued the matter will be in the open and Sonu will hv to face a lil bit of societal drama. But atleast someone remembered Mayank needs to be caught.

Raj won my heart today. Sonu is one lucky girl.

Absolutely. You spoke my emotions. Raj indeed behaved so sane and spoke out the fans feelings. In fact I was wondering if the writer have borrowed his dialogues from all the tweets and posts posted by the fans at the time of that disaster but I seriously wonder how come Dadi at such an age is so actively omnipresent though she must be old and a BEVDI yet so much energy. Kya khaati hai buddi?? 

Sorry I know I m being abusive but I just hate her especially because she is a grand parent and I know how much loving grand parents are

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

Absolutely. You spoke my emotions. Raj indeed behaved so sane and spoke out the fans feelings. In fact I was wondering if the writer have borrowed his dialogues from all the tweets and posts posted by the fans at the time of that disaster but I seriously wonder how come Dadi at such an age is so actively omnipresent though she must be old and a BEVDI yet so much energy. Kya khaati hai buddi?? 

Sorry I know I m being abusive but I just hate her especially because she is a grand parent and I know how much loving grand parents are

Raj was audience's voice today.

And lol sachi. Buddhi toh sab jagah aise tapak rahi thi jaise pta nai koi jadugarni ho. Seriously she needs to take a chill pill. Sabki Zindagi mein interefere Kar rhi .

Raj is actually too good for Sonu. Plus the fact that he didn't criticise his wife infront of everyone but scolded her alone. When in fact, it was something that had happened with his WIFE. He must be most affected after all. Only wish if Raj hadn't promised daadi. Raj should beat the crap out of Mayank.

Yes yes yes. I loved Raj. He did not get angry with Sonu in front of her brothers but in private he spoke his mind. That was so needed. He kept honesty in his relationship. He has become my favourite character on the show now. ❤️

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago

Raj and Kartik are perhaps the best characters on the show

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Raj is actually too good for Sonu. Plus the fact that he didn't criticise his wife infront of everyone but scolded her alone. When in fact, it was something that had happened with his WIFE. He must be most affected after all. Only wish if Raj hadn't promised daadi. Raj should beat the crap out of Mayank.

Plus Raj is the only one who knows the whole truth. Still he didn't react Infront of others.

Raj ek baar toh haath saaf Kiya tha tuche Mayank pe. Had it not been for Daadi's interference pakka kut deta.

Exactly what I was talking about in the EDT. I was disappointed yesterday thinking they missed such a great opportunity to have that much needed argument/conversation between Raj and Sonu, just the two of them. I've always liked how forthcoming and mature Raj is, and the only thing he wanted from Sonu in exchange for his love and trust is transparency. The dialogues were so on point because Raj was able to make it clear to Sonu that he was not angry at her for what happened since Sonu was the victim, he was upset and disappointed because she didn't have faith in their love and his trust on her--it made him feel as if his love didn't matter to her because it couldn't be her refuge when she needed one. Perfect timing and execution!

Originally posted by kankabhor

Yes yes yes. I loved Raj. He did not get angry in Sonu in front of her brothers but in private he spoke his mind. That was so needed. He kept honesty in his relationship. He has become my favourite character on the show now. ❤️

Him and Kartik are my fav 

Originally posted by rubys07

Exactly what I was talking about in the EDT. I was disappointed yesterday thinking they missed such a great opportunity to have that much needed argument/conversation between Raj and Sonu, just the two of them. I've always liked how forthcoming and mature Raj is, and the only thing he wanted from Sonu in exchange for his love and trust is transparency. The dialogues were so on point because Raj was able to make it clear to Sonu that he was not angry at her for what happened since Sonu was the victim, he was upset and disappointed because she didn't have faith in their love and his trust on her--it made him feel as if his love didn't matter to her because it couldn't be her refuge when she needed one. Perfect timing and execution!

@bold : This !!! The guy has been so supportive of Sonu every time. He even listened to her when she didn't want to reveal abt Mayank to anyone. Also he was the one who had told her to tell Ishqi the truth abt Mayank. He is so matured and understanding. And yet she couldn't confide in him . As he said she started their relationship on a lie. 

Loved the fact that this given a separate scene completely.