Ahaan's upbringing without his mom...

Posted: 2 years ago

We have always seen ahaan as a strongly opinionated and thus judgemental person. And needless to say all of us know where it comes from...

And we can explore few of his personality traits here:

Responsible

First he has always been an elder sibling thus responsibilities were automatically bestowed upon him (which is pretty common in an indian household....bade ko respect with zimmedari,chote ko pyaar ke saath seekh). And in his case toh he actually had to assume fatherly duties towards Sonu in absence of their father. 

So he grew up to be a responsible guy and somewhere they mentioned also ki vo pehle itne ameer nhi the and all...

Old school thoughts...

He had been brought up by the stone age se bhi jyada purane khyalon wali evil daadi so it explains that...chacha chachi ka bhi influence tha but sabse jyada influence daadi ka tha...he has place her at the utmost position in his life till now.

Insecure

Bachpan se he was made to realise ki uske maa baap na hone ke bawajood use paala jaa raha hai...pyaar kiya jaa rha hai all because of daadi...he is insecure ki ek din ye sab chala jaayega. Somehow this is laid in his sub conscience ki agar usne kuch galat kiya toh jo usse mila hai vo bhi usse chhin jaayega...and this is from where the FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING else and PARAMPARA PRATISTHA ANUSHASAN syndrome comes from....

Craving for Love

He has never got that exclusive and selfless love from anyone...love that provides a shield to a small innocent child...love that gives security... satisfaction. 

Daadi: I doubt if a heart full of so much hatred and hunger for revenge can give pure love to anyone. She always had her selfish vengeful reasons. Isiliye she always made him realise indirectly that he's an orphan....kal wale episode me bhi she said ki "phir anaath hone ke liye taiyar ho ja". No doubt vo hamesha kehta rehta hai daadi ne ye kiya hai vo tyaag kiya hai vo bhagwan jaisi hai and stuff! Unhone hamesha usse ehsaas karaya hai....

Sonu : of course her love for her brother is exclusive!! Highly exclusive no doubt and that is why he is soo attached to her.. she's the only direct family he has . But usme his share of providing love has been kept higher by himself...and she can't be there by his side forever even if she wants to (sarla jaisi saas hai uski!!!)

Kartik : more or less same as Sonu...

Chacha chachi: unka pyaar bohot achcha  hai (I like themπŸ’• ) but somehow exclusive nhi hai!! And is overshadowed by daadi...

So somehow he has never got that exclusive love for eg jaisa ek ma ke pyaar par uske bachche ka sabse jyada haq hoya hota hai vaisa . Haq wala pyaar jis per sirf uska haq ho... Jise khone ka darr na ho. Zindagi ke sabse lowest time mein bhi jo assurance provide kare vaisa selfless love...

Zaahir hai use agar bachpan se pyaar mila hota toh he would also know about the power of love.... Usse jo mila vo thi family so he prioritises it.

The day he gets that assurance in love....the kind of love he has unknowingly been craving for...his beliefs will automatically change...a glimpse of which we saw in yesterday's episode....

In contrast to this Sonu was shielded in her brother's love and care somehow...

And of course ye family ke side effects toh uss par bhi dikh hi rhe the tabhi she couldn't share her grief with them... insecurity toh use bhi thi...as she wanted to end her life...all thanks to daadi's wonderful upbringing...

And ishqi , who also had similar condition of not having someone directly related to her, was still better off in her opinions because she didn't have bitter memories of her mom...she had fond memories which she cherished and which gave her strength to fight the world....she didn't have responsibilities...apni maasi ki zimmedari usne khud assume ki...and the love of her maasi is pure....darr hai but  ishqi ko protect karne ka jazba bhi hai....

But but but iska yeh matlab nhi ki ahaan ne galat nhi kiya!!!

Redemption toh hona hi chahiye 😣😣

I haven't read this twice before posting...so if there are errors...pls ignore..

Do share your views please 😊

I think you have penned it quite well actually. 

You know as much as Ahaan blames society for bringing up the grievances regarding his mom, etc - he hears it from Dadi on a daily basis if not more. How many Ahaan-Dadi scenes have gone without the mention of Savitri: none. This is how great the manipulation is. Society may have said it a couple times (like once with Sarla and once with another guy in business meeting) - but this is not on a regular basis. What Ahaan doesn't see is that the daily torment he gets for being his mother's son is from none other than his own grandmother, who does it under the guise of protecting him. But yes, she is not capable of pure love, for her it is more about possession and control. 

I think Chacha-Chachi don't know the entire truth either - so it seems to me they were away somewhere when Dadi played her cards in getting rid of Savi or she did it in such a stealth / sneaky way that no one found about it. But Chachi has her doubts on this farce - we have seen that since day 1 but she knows she has to be careful or they may suffer the same fate as Savi. I believe both Chacha-Chachi would have liked to take care of Ahaan-Sonu as their own but Dadi wanted her manipulation so she never really entrusted them as guardians - rather as Aunt / Uncle only.

First of all accept my congratulations for penning down sooooo beautifully. You rock seriously!! And what a beautiful analysis of Ahaan. Every word had been put correctly and yes you are right, Ahaan's childhood was not a regular childhood and yes he has been utterly insecure. Thanks to Daadi who has instilled such kind of insecurities in this poor boy. More than love the old woman has made her grand son's life miserable just to defame his mother and to make him hate her. This serial actually very nicely teaches us that in out hatred we need to be very careful with our kids. Unless and until we give them space enough to have their own likes n dislikes they will not be able to have a separate identity

Originally posted by Castle_of_hope

So somehow he has never got that exclusive love for eg jaisa ek ma ke pyaar par uske bachche ka sabse jyada haq hoya hota hai vaisa . Haq wala pyaar jis per sirf uska haq ho... Jise khone ka darr na ho. Zindagi ke sabse lowest time mein bhi jo assurance provide kare vaisa selfless love...

The day he gets that assurance in love....the kind of love he has unknowingly been craving for...his beliefs will automatically change...a glimpse of which we saw in yesterday's episode....

Beautiful lines ❀️

Ishqi ka pyaar selfless hai... But exclusive nahi hogaπŸ˜†... She won't even think to sacrifice herself for other human beings 🀣

Ahaan ko exclusive pyaar todi milega

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

First of all accept my congratulations for penning down sooooo beautifully. You rock seriously!! And what a beautiful analysis of Ahaan. Every word had been put correctly and yes you are right, Ahaan's childhood was not a regular childhood and yes he has been utterly insecure. Thanks to Daadi who has instilled such kind of insecurities in this poor boy. More than love the old woman has made her grand son's life miserable just to defame his mother and to make him hate her. This serial actually very nicely teaches us that in out hatred we need to be very careful with our kids. Unless and until we give them space enough to have their own likes n dislikes they will not be able to have a separate identity

Haha thanks a lot 😊

Actually ahaan's character has been been framed in such a way which forces one to think over it deeply....he has so so many sides to his personality...mature ye so immature..calm but still aggressive....helpful and Caring but still sooo judgemental!!!

I really don't know much about Gul's previous MLs but he seems different!! He is not just any boy next door but a man you can coincidentally meet may be....

Bus vo recent hate and tabah barbaad wala tack uski sir se I think overboard chala gaya tha...that could have been dealt in a better way...!

Originally posted by adithyan

Beautiful lines ❀️

Ishqi ka pyaar selfless hai... But exclusive nahi hogaπŸ˜†... She won't even think to sacrifice herself for other human beings 🀣

Ahaan ko exclusive pyaar todi milega

Thank you 😊

Actually I was going to mention but phir vo aur bhi zyada lamba chala jaataπŸ˜…....

By exclusive I "didn't mean self respect ki cost par"....of course not....even now I don't want her to accept him without the proper redemption...

And abhi toh I doubt if she has fallen for him like he has...no doubt she has deep feelings for him but it's too soon to say if it's love...it hasn't been explored well yet.

But jab bhi hoga it will be exclusive..pehla pyar hota hi different hai! And ishkqi wala pyaar would be devoid of any selfish motives, insecurity, fear, anything...

It will provide him with the shield and assurance he lacks and needs in his heart!!!πŸ’“

Baaki let's see what turn the story takes...!

Originally posted by Castle_of_hope

We have always seen ahaan as a strongly opinionated and thus judgemental person. And needless to say all of us know where it comes from...

And we can explore few of his personality traits here:

Responsible

First he has always been an elder sibling thus responsibilities were automatically bestowed upon him (which is pretty common in an indian household....bade ko respect with zimmedari,chote ko pyaar ke saath seekh). And in his case toh he actually had to assume fatherly duties towards Sonu in absence of their father. 

So he grew up to be a responsible guy and somewhere they mentioned also ki vo pehle itne ameer nhi the and all...

Old school thoughts...

He had been brought up by the stone age se bhi jyada purane khyalon wali evil daadi so it explains that...chacha chachi ka bhi influence tha but sabse jyada influence daadi ka tha...he has place her at the utmost position in his life till now.

Insecure

Bachpan se he was made to realise ki uske maa baap na hone ke bawajood use paala jaa raha hai...pyaar kiya jaa rha hai all because of daadi...he is insecure ki ek din ye sab chala jaayega. Somehow this is laid in his sub conscience ki agar usne kuch galat kiya toh jo usse mila hai vo bhi usse chhin jaayega...and this is from where the FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING else and PARAMPARA PRATISTHA ANUSHASAN syndrome comes from....

Craving for Love

He has never got that exclusive and selfless love from anyone...love that provides a shield to a small innocent child...love that gives security... satisfaction. 

Daadi: I doubt if a heart full of so much hatred and hunger for revenge can give pure love to anyone. She always had her selfish vengeful reasons. Isiliye she always made him realise indirectly that he's an orphan....kal wale episode me bhi she said ki "phir anaath hone ke liye taiyar ho ja". No doubt vo hamesha kehta rehta hai daadi ne ye kiya hai vo tyaag kiya hai vo bhagwan jaisi hai and stuff! Unhone hamesha usse ehsaas karaya hai....

Sonu : of course her love for her brother is exclusive!! Highly exclusive no doubt and that is why he is soo attached to her.. she's the only direct family he has . But usme his share of providing love has been kept higher by himself...and she can't be there by his side forever even if she wants to (sarla jaisi saas hai uski!!!)

Kartik : more or less same as Sonu...

Chacha chachi: unka pyaar bohot achcha  hai (I like themπŸ’• ) but somehow exclusive nhi hai!! And is overshadowed by daadi...

Zaahir hai use agar bachpan se pyaar mila hota toh he would also know about the power of love.... Usse jo mila vo thi family so he prioritises it.

In contrast to this Sonu was shielded in her brother's love and care somehow...

And of course ye family ke side effects toh uss par bhi dikh hi rhe the tabhi she couldn't share her grief with them... insecurity toh use bhi thi...as she wanted to end her life...all thanks to daadi's wonderful upbringing...

And ishqi , who also had similar condition of not having someone directly related to her, was still better off in her opinions because she didn't have bitter memories of her mom...she had fond memories which she cherished and which gave her strength to fight the world....she didn't have responsibilities...apni maasi ki zimmedari usne khud assume ki...and the love of her maasi is pure....darr hai but  ishqi ko protect karne ka jazba bhi hai....

But but but iska yeh matlab nhi ki ahaan ne galat nhi kiya!!!

Redemption toh hona hi chahiye 😣😣

I haven't read this twice before posting...so if there are errors...pls ignore..

Do share your views please 😊

Aahan has abandonement complex (fear) which explains his attachment & subservience to his Dadi. This complex is entirely created by chudail Dadi. 

It's is kinda shown in episode 8 that chachi would have taken care of Ahaan and Sonu but Dadi wanted to do that instead. 

Even chachi is manipulated by dadi (when she tired to find Savitri's number and Dadi got all melodramatic). Doubt she knows the while thing herself. 

Chachi might have been in a similar position & have a similar character back then as Sonu - both have a moral sense of right & wrong, but both lack the moral courage (opposing Dadi, speaking up the truth) to stand up for the right, and also lack the moral strength to make personal sacrifices (such as putting their marriage & bahu position at stake) for upholding the right.

Over the years, with growing wisdom, Chachi would have found her own ways to do the right thing. We saw how she quietly tries to do her bit to support Ishqi or defuse the situation, but not openly & defiantly. I hope when the Savitri plot unravels, Chachi is shown as finally finding her courage & nerve & openly standing up for Savi. I want Chachi to have the star role in this track.

I think Aahan subconsciously understands the difference between his Dadi & Chachi, that is why when he wants to do something that he knows is the right thing to do but Dadi may not approve, he has no qualms in quietly defying his Dadi and approaching his Chachi for help.

Ishqi is the opposite of Chachi & Sonu, with a moral sense, courage & spirit of sacrifice, but it is natural for her and she is so unassuming that she is not even aware that she has these great qualities.