Sasural Simar Ka 2 Episode Discussion thread and WU- 1

Posted: 2 years ago

SASURAL SIMAR KA 2 EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD 1

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No Discussions other than the episode. 

Edited by hari15 - 2 years ago

Yeah, that's cool that you opened episode discussion thread. 

Btw, todays episode was awful 🤔, it is clear that Reema is not going to return ðŸ˜­ and everyone is going to hate Choti Simar after marriage. 

Edited by desilseriesfan - 2 years ago

Originally posted by desilseriesfan

Yeah, that's cool that you opened episode discussion thread. 

Btw, todays episode was awful 🤔, it is clear that Reema is not going to return ðŸ˜­ and everyone is going to hate Choti Simar after marriage. 

What happened? I haven't watched it. 

Originally posted by Namita-M

What happened? I haven't watched it. 

Choti Simar got married to Aarav , latest promo says that ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by desilseriesfan

Choti Simar got married to Aarav , latest promo says that ðŸ˜­

So, her parents and Badi Simar got her married knowingly to Aarav?? 

Written update for 10th june 2021

The episode starts with Indhu and Roma worrying about Badi ma's condition of not having Simar 2 near the baraat. The Oswal's arrive at the wedding venue. Gagan comes in and gets shocked seeing Simar in bridal wear. Roma closes theroom door. He asks where is Reema. Roma says that his sisters have made fun of marriage, playing marriage game and sharing bridal dress. She says Baraat can come at anytime. Gaagan tells baraat had already come. All the Oswal's gather together and Simar 2 tells Aarav lets go and get his bride.

Roma asks what to do now? where is Reema? Indhu scolds Simar 2 how Reema had used Simar 2 for her shelfishness and have troubled the whole family. Roma asks did you forget about me? I am also the daughter-in-law of the same family and it will affect her too. Simar 2 try's calling Reema but her phone is switched off. 

The contestants are getting ready to go on stage and Reema comes there. All the contestants are on the stage and a guy stops Reema asking who she is. Reema tells she is wildcard contestant no.11 before the guy can tell anything she goes. 

Rom's father-in-law calls asking her if she needs any help but she manages it. Indhu asks Simar 2 where did Reema go she tells to Ms.India competition. Meanwhile on the stage Reema does a Ramp walk while all the judges have a confused look Devesh has a full on blown smile on him.  

Indhu gets worried if GD comes to know she will be even more angry. Simar 2 try's to trust her that no one will know about this her sister likes Aarav and will be on time. Roma shouts at her telling does she even have any idea what the two have done. Crackers sound is heard. Indhu asks Gagan to check details about Miss India in internet. Roma gets tensed and worried about her mother-in-law's scolding. Gagan leaves to go and bring Reema.

Avinash welcome's the groom's family. Shoba asks Chitra why everything seems calm. Chitra gets a message the plan is successful and informs Shoba that the groom has runaway. Here in competition judges asks who is she and she introduces herself. Devesh comes and insults her that she is not suited for this and should go and manage house. She asks the helpers to throw her out. Gagan comes there and sks about Reema but they don't allow him in. Reema leaves the venue and Gagan doesn't see her.

Today episode I don't know how should I curse it. Yaar why the hell all are blaming simar alone as if she is the one who ploted everything even though if she was guilty... Avinash went as far as to through her out of the house.

Any idea about today's episode? 

aout that I just saw a clip of reema made unconscious by Devesh and vivaan trying to save her meanwhile aarav and simar taking rounds around haven  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlWJV8RTjAs

Originally posted by hari15

aout that I just saw a clip of reema made unconscious by Devesh and vivaan trying to save her meanwhile aarav and simar taking rounds around haven  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlWJV8RTjAs

Thank you for the update 🥰 In SSK 1 atleast simar and roli were together in the marriage swap fiasco. I hope rheema won't blame c.simar for the swap because so far they showed her like a Villain