Did Sai and Shivangi say ‘baba’ to each other during the live?😊

Posted: 2 years ago

Guys was it just me or did u all also hear it right? Sai and Shivangi talking to each other saying ‘baba’

That was like the cutest thing in the whole live! Which made me go Awwwww many times as they kept saying ‘baba’ for a few times to each other  and I’m not over that yet  😊, that’s really lovely of both of them with such good understanding and off screen bonding also 😄

SaiShi / RaghVi are such cuties ❤️

Edited by RishiGirl - 2 years ago

Yes I hear sai saying baba few times and that's the cutest thing 😍

Originally posted by RishiGirl

Guys was it just me or did u all also hear it right? Sai and Shivangi talking to each other saying ‘baba’

That was like the cutest thing in the whole live! Which made me go Awwwww many times as they kept saying ‘bana’ for a few times to each other  and I’m not over that yet  😊, that’s really lovely of both of them with such good off screen bonding also 😄

Yes they did. I heard it at least once 😊

I did hear sai saying baba twice or thrice during the IV. It was so nice to see their bond.. Kisiki nazar na lage

Yaa..I hear him saying another time also baba...

It's like between friends u say common

Originally posted by samarp2

Yaa..I hear him saying another time also baba...

It's like between friends u say common

Haaaa yaaarr I know 

What I meant was it so was cute and sweet to listen to! I mean they have such good understanding and bonding well ☺️

Haaaa yaaarr I know 

What I meant was it so was cute and sweet to listen to! I mean they have such good understanding and bonding well ☺️

Yaa..I know😳😳

That was like the cutest thing in the whole live! Which made me go Awwwww many times as they kept saying ‘baba’ for a few times to each other  and I’m not over that yet  😊, that’s really lovely of both of them with such good understanding and off screen bonding also 😄

Griha's IV has removed all the gile-shikwe we had about not posting their pictures 

Originally posted by vinlora

Yes I hear sai saying baba few times and that's the cutest thing 😍

Yaaaa, I was like awwww 😊

Indeed that was the cutest thing and their bonding 

Sai has savage replies on insta and twitter but on live he’s always so shy 😳 Shivangi is less shy and more talkative.