2 days mein lifelong love wala course

Posted: 2 years ago

Ye two days yoga camp mein yoga hi tha ya hypnotism? 

We always ask Qs like What Sai thinks, why Virat does this or that , would u do if u were Sai or Virat etc etc

so i have a Q after watching Bhabhi ki besharmi & so much doglapan in her stand in front of family & in pvt with Virat

Virat mein aisa kya hai that in 2 days Bhabhi became so mad for him? 

1. He did not stand with her when she wanted to rebel and marry him.

2. He told her he loves her but he is okay with her going to marry another man (although she was already unwilling after meeting him again)

3. He forced her to marry his brother (That is Bhabi's accusing not me but if he consider what Bhabhi says)

4. He did vaada to keep her love in his heart like a "dost" and not allow anyone else to come

5. He broke the vaada 

6. He never gives her bhao when she comes with the intention of being "close" (which is wrong acc to Bhabhi)

7. He doesn't allow her to eat dinner in his o her bedroom

8. He called her Koi Bhi Aurat and told her that his wife cannot be compared with Koi Bhi Aurat

9. He told her to get out of his room at least 6-7 times in 235 episode so far (when he's angry about Sai)

10. He doesn't care if she ate food, is crying or about her tadap, akelapan, nature outing in Ladkah etc..

Why any woman like Patralekha of unchi family with so much support blindly from fake people but who have power anywy be running behind a man who treats her like shit. Not only Sai, he also treats Patralekha according to his mood. But we know and he has made it clear that she does not mean anything to him so why a woman like Patralekha is putting her izzat at stake, making joke out of her if Sai's words Aap is umeed mein hain ki Virat sir aur aap ek ho jaye is  lie, according to bhabhi?

KD also she goes mad for the man but i can't understand how she has no self respect & not even her parents using their right to bring daughter back on track?

KD main 2 days yoga love nahi tha 😭. Atleast waha they have a proper build up and some substantial lob ishtory. But yaha what to say, that's making more Pakhi's behaviour irrelevant .

Her parents will consider Virat as imaginary husband but as soon as Samrat comes, they'll change their side. 

Originally posted by AninditaB

KD main 2 days yoga love nahi tha 😭. Atleast waha they have a proper build up and some substantial lob ishtory. But yaha what to say, that's making more Pakhi's behaviour irrelevant .

Her parents will consider Virat as imaginary husband but as soon as Samrat comes, they'll change their side. 

Really in original pakhi's parents Virat pakhi's imaginary husband ?

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Really in original pakhi's parents Virat pakhi's imaginary husband ?

Yup. RK's mom was salty to Imon upto end. 

She is strongly 'attracted' to him. Thats all I can say. She has to get past that to see how he is behaving with her. That needs some mental exercise which she is not doing :P

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AninditaB

Yup. RK's mom was salty to Imon upto end. 

Chalo phir theek khandani problem hai varna mujhe laga RP would be scolded by her parents for still running after virat.

Chalo phir theek khandani problem hai varna mujhe laga RP would be scolded by her parents for still running after virat.

here also her parents are always after Sai only 

Originally posted by sadiltl

She is strongly 'attracted' to him. Thats all I can say. She has to get past that to see how he is behaving with her. That needs some mental exercise which she is not doing :P

youreally think she is even "attracted"? or she only wants to be the centre of attraction 

For them, Pakhi is sensible and mature girl who has been gone through storm in her life still she didn't make a hue and cry

Originally posted by PrincessDiana

youreally think she is even "attracted"? or she only wants to be the centre of attraction 

i might be wrong here but strong physical attraction can cause more stronger feelings of possession than loving someone. If you see earlier episodes, she discusses how she cannot forget his face or smile etc etc. Ofcourse she did not exchange anything emotionally with him, did she? She wants him as a beautiful possession, like a jewellery or a high couture handbag. Thats all.

If you contrast it with Sai, we can clearly say Virat shares much more with her at emotional level. They have gone through so much together and have known eachother at a deeper level. So they are ready to sacrifice their feelings for the other. Sai never claims Virat, she is ready to give him away if he is still in love with someother person. Virat doesnt want to exert his claim if Sai thinks their marriage is a deal. 

Having said that, if they proclaim their love to eachother, then they will fight for keeping them if someone comes inbetween. I think that is what is happening now. They are going to realize there is something between them to fight for their marriage, so will show some right over eachother.

Sorry for the rant. it was going on in my mind and put it here. 

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago