Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Raghav 's words for Mandhar Deshmukh

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii ! 😊  I knows that nothing has been clear about Pallavi 's dead hubby as we haven't seen his pic 😆. 

But i noticed that ever since Raghav came to know about her being a widow he was like his husband must have been tortured by her so he committed suicide and he even said it again in the car . 

I get it that he was having a MU but now he knows that Pallavi is a gem.  ❤️ and she was doing all this for her in laws and still attached to them. 

But not even once his mind near the idea that Pallavi loved Mandhar or he loved her ( as he still doesn't know that it was an arranged  marriage )  .May be he just doesn't wanna think of this possibility

Now since he harbours deep feelings for her i want him to feel jealous thinking what if she did all this for Mandhar  .

I wanna see his reactions yaar . Tab dekhte h Raghav ko Mandhar kitna bechara lagta 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

True true.. Raghav should be jealous and possessive - goes with his image. 

I am also waiting for the name he would come up with for mandaar. This naamkaran I definitely can't wait for. 

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raghav is a guy who don't care much about someone's past. That's why he didn't dig up on Mandar yet. 

If D fam started to play with Pallavi using his name or if Mandar return, he will conduct a full research on him. Otherwise he won't mind him at all.

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Obviously he is not affected by Pallavi 's past but now since he has feelings for her he might feel a bit jealous now since we all  know he is craving for her love and at one point he might think that she still has feelings for Mandhar . 

He sounds confident but deep down he is insecure too that he is not loved back by people whom he loves and that he doesnt deserve happiness .

Im sure they have kept this track for later .

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niyashi

Obviously he is not affected by Pallavi 's past but now since he has feelings for her he might feel a bit jealous now since we all  know he is craving for her love and at one point he might think that she still has feelings for Mandhar . 

He sounds confident but deep down he is insecure too that he is not loved back by people whom he loves and that he doesnt deserve happiness .

Im sure they have kept this track for later .

this guy doesn’t expect much!! He only know how to love!! Currently he just want to get rid of loneliness!!! Thats what i feel! He is not thinking much other than this for sure!! His agenda is to give pallavi everything back snd in return he will have her for lifetime!! He is not thinking about love as of now!!! Just get away from the loneliness! He has fear of loosing her bcoz he dont want to be lonely again!!!! Love to baad ki baat hai filahaal…! he loves her and has not accepted yet! !!! He will start giving hints slowly 

Edited by dhara88 - 2 years ago