Sunlights9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

In dis whole track vt i am womdering is no one care abt kids.. sajjan and amma or komal who were dyinh to save garv frm balvant nw acts lykk garv nd kriti dnt exist nd pratigya also s nt wrried fr kids ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail

exactly me bhi vahi kafi time se soch rahi hu ke what about kids ??

at least pratigya ko to apne bachho ke bareme dhyan rakhana hi chahiye tha, vo bhi nahi sochati, baki ghar vale to dusman ban hi gaye he to pratigya ko to unse milne ki koshish to karni hi chahiye, but pratigya ko sirf krishna ka hi dhyan raheta he.

kids ke sath koi plane bhi ban sakta tha krishna ko kuchh bhi unke related yaad dilane ka, but yaha vo sab nahi ho raha he.

himani181 thumbnail

Garv and Kriti will not accept Pratigya.. once the situation will be normal for Pratigya and Krishna...

Arjaloveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: himani181

Garv and Kriti will not accept Pratigya.. once the situation will be normal for Pratigya and Krishna...

Their kids will convinced once krishna and pratigya are together 

And pratigya is worried about their because she don't have any idea that what is happening with her kids instead of the fact that they called kesar and shakti as their maa and papa so she is worried from that side once she get to know she definitely do something to protect their children's

May be now adarsh tell him about her kids or help her

SFZZ thumbnail

Actually I was also thinking thier same since a while. I don't understand what the thakurs have become smiley7

Everyone remembers when Kriti was born, how happy they all were and then in this season, from beginning, everyone is shown loving and protecting Garv. SS calls him Laddu singh, they even side these 2 over Sammar & Girish (they haven't appeared onscreen ever since the leap track) and Komal - she used to freak out if Garv was out of her sight for a few seconds. But all of these Thakurs have conveniently forgotten the poor kids and treat them like they are adopted or something. 

According to them, Pratigya was wrong - ok but kids were not just Pratigyas, but Krishna's as well. how can you treat your own blood that way. Already because of the Thakurs, the kids have lost more parents and hence should be more loving towards them. 

CVs conveniently do whatever they like, which is annoying.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yeah exactly even i thought the same. Why no one is worry about them.