Pallavi should change her mangalsutra?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

She is wearing  old style She should wear new one like in where tv serial bahu wear ? What say guys 

Originally posted by nousheenfathima

She is wearing  old style She should wear new one like in where tv serial bahu wear ? What say guys 

i think her Mangalsutra is really go with her current looks you know they are showing her as new telugu bride so it looks good... 

If they will change her looks and make her wear Net or georgette saree then they can change it to some modern Mangalsutra 

She is wearning a longer mangalsutra now---and based on her silk sarees--these mangalsutra suits the best and the new modern type worn look that great

Originally posted by nousheenfathima

Ya!  I was going to make a post about it too!  Pallavi/Shivangi looks so pretty in simple look.  A simple one string mangalsutra with small pendant will look great on her regardless of which type of saree sheโ€™ll wear!  Hope the maker realize it and change it! 

I think she needs to tone down her look overall!

I understand she's dressing as a new Telugu bride, but I don't think it's warranted as per the circumstances of their wedding. I think she should go back to her subtle hair and makeup and to wearing simple saris. I feel that her look should change once Amma or Raghav request it of her or once there is an occasion/event or something along those lines that shows her being welcomed as a Telugu bride. Zabardasti ki shaadi thi, achi bhali dressing thi, ab aise achanak look change karke mazza nai aa raha... especially because Raghav didn't even stop to notice that she dresses differently now. If her styling has changed then her husband or MIL should at least compliment her for the effort! 

The gajra is an overkill, the makeup is too cakey, the hair is too pinned and sprayed! Shivangi is absolutely gorgeous, while Pallavi is a young bride - this excessive get up is making her look unnecessarily older. ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by masin

I think she needs to tone down her look overall!

I understand she's dressing as a new Telugu bride, but I don't think it's warranted as per the circumstances of their wedding. I think she should go back to her subtle hair and makeup and to wearing simple saris. I feel that her look should change once Amma or Raghav request it of her or once there is an occasion/event or something along those lines that shows her being welcomed as a Telugu bride. Zabardasti ki shaadi thi, achi bhali dressing thi, ab aise achanak look change karke mazza nai aa raha... especially because Raghav didn't even stop to notice that she dresses differently now. If her styling has changed then her husband or MIL should at least compliment her for the effort! 

The gajra is an overkill, the makeup is too cakey, the hair is too pinned and sprayed! Shivangi is absolutely gorgeous, while Pallavi is a young bride - this excessive get up is making her look unnecessarily older. ๐Ÿ˜•

On the contrary I love her look. We hardly see traditional brides now on ITV. It's all net sarees/suits, exposed midriffs or modern mangalsutras(not that it's wrong, they all look lovely) but Pallavi looks so beautiful like a traditional newly-wedded bride with her gajra and silk sarees.

Yes, the marriage was forced but she never got a chance to dress up as a newly-wed last and she is making the most of it this time. Also, since she always used to wear a saree, they had to show some demarcation between Pallavi as a widow and Pallavi as a newly-wed so I think the dressing is appropriate 

Originally posted by ..sur..

Yes, the marriage was forced but she never got a chance to dress up as a newly-wed last and she is making the most of it this time. Also, since she always used to wear a saree, they had to show some demarcation between Pallavi as a widow and Pallavi as a newly-wed so I think the dressing is appropriate 

This is actually a very good point! I didn't think of it this way. I love all her saris (pre and post wedding), but you're right, there had to be a way to differentiate her look and this is the only way to do that. I just wish Raghav/Amma/Keerti notice it soon and appreciate her effort to fit in :)

Edited by masin - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ..sur..

On the contrary I love her look. We hardly see traditional brides now on ITV. It's all net sarees/suits, exposed midriffs or modern mangalsutras(not that it's wrong, they all look lovely) but Pallavi looks so beautiful like a traditional newly-wedded bride with her gajra and silk sarees.

This is a new point of view. She might be using this opportunity to make up for the period she spent as a widow.

I too don't have much problem with her sarees, they are different from usual ITV FL's sarees. But her make-up is the joy killer for me. That heavy makeup is making her look older than her age. Even hairstyle have to improve a bit.

Also there are more elegant local handloom she can don like mangalagiri, Ikkat, venkatagiri, Uppada, Kuppadam etc, instead of wearing gaudy benarasi sarees which actually make her look overly decked up. 

Also the traditional telugu mangalasutram/taali bottu is a golden chain with two circles.