Can Bollywood survive Modi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/07/can-bollywood-survive-modi/619008/

The Atlantic has a think-piece up by Aatish Taseer. The article is interesting in itself but there's a lot of gossip too. 

-Taseer exposes Ayan Mukherjee as his boyfriend. ðŸ˜²

-He also says Sushant wasn't sober once in the last 3 years. 

-Calls KJo an enabler of Modi and says that a director told Karan "Dude, you’re going to get f*cked. You’re a fake" because of the way he's been sucking up to the government. 

OMG I just read the article.

He does indeed confirm he was "dating a Bollywood director, a protege of Karan Johar" in 2013, who was making a film with "Ranbir Kapoor... [as] leading man in a movie my boyfriend was directing"

He spilled the mf TEA!!! I'm shook. 

😳

The whole article is very interesting. Very very interesting indeed.

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

OMG I just read the article.

He does indeed confirm he was "dating a Bollywood director, a protege of Karan Johar" in 2013, who was making a film with "Ranbir Kapoor... [as] leading man in a movie my boyfriend was directing"

He spilled the mf TEA!!! I'm shook. 

😳

The whole article is very interesting. Very very interesting indeed.

lol, I posted it for the Ayan tea mainly but some Modi bhakt got triggered and must have reported the article. Now nobody is going to see it in the Debate Mansion. ðŸ˜†

So all this while, there was nothing going on with Ranbir and Ayan like gossip hounds thought. Ayan was with some other man. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by hotchoco

lol, I posted it for the Ayan tea mainly 

I think Rajeev also did an article on it:  https://openthemagazine.com/voices/running-out-of-patience/