Posted: 2 years ago

Yayyyy I was waiting for his msg for all day long 

My second post here and again on farhad🤣

Also since I've decided to make a post on him on the occasion of 100th epi,do take a few mins out and drop some of your fav farhad and farag scenes 😳 I'd love to read them

Enjoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8ScdIn09A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yayy🥳🥳...Ani🤗❤️

Congratulations 💐👏

This post deserves a sep thread

FaRag scenes are always ❤️❤️❤️

I can't pick any one out of all but I would say the time when Raghav was heavily drunk and call Farhad his best friend...really love that one and yeah the one where he brings lemonade for RR and tell him that "Bhabhi" sent this...followed by how Pallavi is his bhabhi now...hilarious 🤣🤣

Originally posted by samarp2

Yayy🥳🥳...Ani🤗❤️

Congratulations 💐👏

This post deserves a sep thread

Yeah I figured I should give him a separate post😆🤗 

Although the video ended abruptly no?

But yayyy sai-himu share the same bond offscreen

Originally posted by Mysterie_girl

FaRag scenes are always ❤️❤️❤️

I can't pick any one out of all but I would say the time when Raghav was heavily drunk and call Farhad his best friend...really love that one and yeah the one where he brings lemonade for RR and tell him that "Bhabhi" sent this...followed by how Pallavi is his bhabhi now...hilarious 🤣🤣

It's indeed hard to choose one farag scene . I too love the scenes you mentioned ❤️😆

I'll also add that reddy wala scene where farhad was pulling raghav's leg by encouraging him to call reddy's boss🤣

Originally posted by SRKian

Yayyyy I was waiting for his msg for all day long 

My second post here and again on farhad🤣

Also since I've decided to make a post on him on the occasion of 100th epi,do take a few mins out and drop some of your fav farhad and farag scenes 😳 I'd love to read them

Enjoy

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8ScdIn09A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

aww..this is so sweet ..!! pehli baar off screen baat kar rha hai shayad na ...after the show went on air ..maine abhi insta open ..subah se dekha hi nhi ...

main aaram se sai ke live ke baad essay likhungi ani 😳...tired for the day ...suabh se voh thread ko theek karne mein hi hgya pura tym 

It's indeed hard to choose one farag scene . I too love the scenes you mentioned ❤️😆

I'll also add that reddy wala scene where farhad was pulling raghav's leg by encouraging him to call reddy's boss🤣

Yeah that also came to my mind...though it was hard to choose between the lemonade one and Reddy one...I am happy you mentioned it 😆

Yeah I figured I should give him a separate post😆🤗 

Although the video ended abruptly no?

But yayyy sai-himu share the same bond offscreen

Yaa..but something we got from him as Himanshu😆