Do you want to see Anokhi being jealous of Shagun and Shaurya?

Poll

Are you looking forward to jealous Anokhi track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Just wanted to see what do most people feel about upcoming track... πŸ˜†

I am definitely not up for it.. Because someone as sorted as Anokhi being jealous of someone like Shagun... Is not going down well with me.... 

I didn't even enjoy Ahir-Shaurya's jealousy track... Because someone as sorted as Shaurya being jealous of Ahir wasn't that great... 

On top of it... Anokhi wasn't even purposely doing anything ...but Shaurya purposely trying to lit this is little off.. He may or may not romance Shagun or get close to her... Hopefully... 

But there has to be some difference between the way Shaurya and Anokhi in characterization... πŸ˜†

I know this was also there in other DJs show but.. It wasn't even great there... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Big NO

In shaurya's case it's ok somewhat...he was a territorial person somewhere...he had a possessive streak...but i will agree..CV's did go overboard with ahir shaurya's jealousy track...

But anokhi...over the whole journey...she never had any jealous streaks at all...

She had been broken on seeing shaurya Shagun...but all she did was run away...shut her up..tried to move on...she had controlled her emotions enough during the engagement announcement at her b'day in a very dignified way...such a person acting jealous won't be nice at all...it will be inconsistent with the character of anokhi...

cereal.killer thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More than being jealous, I think she will be heartbroken to see Shaurya moving on with his life. 

And even if they show her getting jealous, it will be a good change. People can behave out of character sometimes for something or someone they love or hate immensely.

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anokhi always knew that Shaurya loved only her. So she was never jealous of Shagun. But now she is the one who is moving away from Shaurya. So actually I am interested to see how she reacts to Shaurya's announcement that he is getting married to Shagun.

I don't think it would be total jealousy. Maybe she will be heart broken and will start regretting her actions. But just hope that Shagun is in no way involved in all this.

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anokhi is a 20 year old after all. And jealousy is there is every person to a small or large extent. Till now there had been no reason for her jealousy but now she is possessive about Shaurya. Also, during Anokhi's kidnapping attempt she indirectly said that she expected Shaurya to treat her differently.  Seeing him with Shagun will break her heart more but some jealousy will be there in the mix. 

Plus, I am up for whatever sails the trp boat and gives it a decent run.πŸ˜†

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago
anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Anokhi is a 20 year old after all. And jealousy is there is every person to a small or large extent. Till now there had been no reason for her jealousy but now she is possessive about Shaurya. Also, during Anokhi's kidnapping attempt she indirectly said that she expected Shaurya to treat her differently.  Seeing him with Shagun will break her heart more but some jealousy will be there in the mix. 

Correct, ready to watch anything if it fetches trpsπŸ˜†

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

The issue is promo will be given only if there is a big turning point...the last was hurdle promo of shagun..that was 3 months back...since then it is the same track...Shagun's motive itself or whatever is not clear till now...

No jealousy will fetch trp...the show need shaadi promo asap...only that can save the show...hope makers don't do blunder of involving shagun and waste time on jealousy tracks...

They should know shagun is the worst decision they ever made...show is on spiral downfall since Shagun's entry...

Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Just wanted to see what do most people feel about upcoming track... πŸ˜†

I am definitely not up for it.. Because someone as sorted as Anokhi being jealous of someone like Shagun... Is not going down well with me.... 

I didn't even enjoy Ahir-Shaurya's jealousy track... Because someone as sorted as Shaurya being jealous of Ahir wasn't that great... 

On top of it... Anokhi wasn't even purposely doing anything ...but Shaurya purposely trying to lit this is little off.. He may or may not romance Shagun or get close to her... Hopefully... 

But there has to be some difference between the way Shaurya and Anokhi in characterization... πŸ˜†

I know this was also there in other DJs show but.. It wasn't even great there... 

Jealousy track is important because-

By going through this phase only anokhi will realise the real importance of shaurya in her life! And that how much she tries, she also cannot live without him! 😭😭 and also until now we have only seen shaurya's yearning for anokhi, now anokhi yearning for Shaurya will be a treat to watch!🀧🀧

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anuprem

Correct, ready to watch anything if it fetches trpsπŸ˜†

If it fetches trp I will make my heart stronger and bear but it’s a big nooooo for me

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I would like to see Anokhi being jealous. Because it's not about Shagun or any other woman, It's about her haq over her PS. Anokhi should feel the pain of losing him. So far, his love has been a constant. She never had an occasion to miss it. It was around her all the time as a safety net. She should feel the pain of missing his love and him, so far Shaurya was going through that fear of missing her and her love all the while. Now its her turn and then she would appreciate it more. 

She will never be jealous of Shagun for what shagun is and what Anokhi is. But she will be possessive of PS's love. that's for sure,