New promo Fatejo hug

Posted: 2 years ago

Guys did u see the new promo of udaariyaan..it showed Tejo has returned and Fateh ran towards her and hugged he looked broken while jasmean says Fateh sirf Mera h and she comes to Virks house and asks Tejo Fateh h kya

saw posted on insta but video quality is not good and there is slow music instead of dialogues

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8CyVQBtgz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago

Lo chalu hua real ITV drama. Bajao Tali👏

Originally posted by ShanUlas

Lo chalu hua real ITV drama. Bajao Tali👏

and again jasso flip her mind who was seen crying for her sister tejo in last epi

kutte ki dum again tedhi

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

and again jasso flip her mind who was seen crying for her sister tejo in last epi

kutte ki dum again tedhi

Don't really understand why ITV is hell bent to make behen behen ki dushman. 

They  grow up so much with love and end up being strangers .

Fateh bhi dekhne Jasmene ke sath sur me sur milayega😔. Bande ka Jasmene infatuation khatam  nahi hua. Jaha Jasmene ne meow meoe wali tone pakdi chala aayga peeche peeche🤢

Fateh bhi dekhne Jasmene ke sath sur me sur milayega😔. Bande ka Jasmene infatuation khatam  nahi hua. Jaha Jasmene ne meow meoe wali tone pakdi chala aayga peeche peeche🤢

meow meow wali tone good one🤣🤣

From the way Fateh grabs Tejo and leans into her with relief, I do think will get some cute nok jhok right after. He’ll whine about where she went and how worried he was and Tejo will counter with him behaving rudely and blaming her for everything. I SO hope this hug allows them to share their feelings in the open and move forward. Fateh knowing he cannot blame Tejo and Tejo being able to say her peace without Fateh hounding her. These two deserve to have their friendship back and I hope this hug is what initiates it. I do think that Jasmine will be able to get through Fateh’s defences because well it’s Jasmine. She’ll bother him enough that he doesn’t know what to do but ultimately Fateh will come out of this on his own terms. And honestly it might be nice to see Tejo put down her foot with boundaries. Especially when Jasmine asks where Fateh is and Tejos reply should be ‘why are you looking for MY husband’. 

Edited by vena.cava. - 2 years ago

Maybe Jasmine will fake marry Amrik to enter the Virk house with the intention of making Fateh realize that she is the one who loves him and whom he loves and that this was all Tejo's plan🤪

Originally posted by TJ9896

Maybe Jasmine will fake marry Amrik to enter the Virk house with the intention of making Fateh realize that she is the one who loves him and whom he loves and that this was all Tejo's plan🤪

Like Aaina movie 

yeh but tejo still ask about her well being when she visit sandhus. so first step is from jasso. Tejo trying to keep that love and sisterly concern going on.

and about fateh he will be going dum hilate hue after jasmine again😡