Posted: 2 years ago

Hi friends 

Now when it is confirmed that Ahaan n Ishqi will get married I was wondering if they could introduce a track for Kartik where he falls in love with a girl against whom the entire family is and at that time Ishqi supports him n even convinces her pati mahoday to accept the marriage and all. What you guys think?

Originally posted by asthana.shaily

Hi friends 

Now when it is confirmed that Ahaan n Ishqi will get married I was wondering if they could introduce a track for Kartik where he falls in love with a girl against whom the entire family is and at that time Ishqi supports him n even convinces her pati mahoday to accept the marriage and all. What you guys think?

Lol.... Malhotra functions Round 3.

I want something unique for Kartik. Don't want cliche of finding a girl and functions again. Maybe he can fall in love with independent girl and have live in relationship with her. He can leave Malhotra house😆

They definitely may if the shows goes on for more than 3/4 months. But it won't have the same impact/build up as Savitri or Mayank.

Mayank and Savitri's had much involvement in defining the ML character or his relationship with FL. Karthik's potential partner may not have that much to do and may misdirect the whole show.

You know, I almost thought they are going to make this girl (who came to teach them dance moves for Sangeeth)  part of the show as Karthik's love interest. They did look cute together.

Originally posted by kankabhor

I want something unique for Kartik. Don't want cliche of finding a girl and functions again. Maybe he can fall in love with independent girl and have live in relationship with her. He can leave Malhotra house😆

It will be more interesting if he gets the girl to Malhotra house for live in relationship ❤️

Rhea - "Kartik main tumhare Bache ki maa banane wali Hoon 😳"

Bas itna hi Hain Kartik ki love life ka track.

i fear that its not Rhea tat he ends up with😒...i dunno but I cnt trust Gul

Originally posted by mehraan

i fear that its not Rhea tat he ends up with😒...i dunno but I cnt trust Gul

I don't mind 😆

Dont think this will happen though. Rhea badi hogi na us se.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago

Very true but it can be possibility. Hope they do it properly if they are doing it