Udariyaan

Guess what happened to Tejo?

I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

With how interesting Udaariyan's ongoing episodes are, any conspiracy theorists out there wanna call the shots on what happened to her? Any guesses?

👏Has she gone to fetch the divorce papers? 

Has she decided to become an NRI herself?

🌈Is she a Lesbian?

I'll add my two cents- She was abducted by aliens😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well i would like to think that she went to some pub and disco to let loose🤣, 

i would have done this had i been at her place, i mean this girl really reaaly needs to unwind big time.. 

But on serious note, i think she is at the same gurudwara, she went to after her fight with jasmine.. 

This content was originally posted by: Sparklle801

i would have done this had i been at her place, i mean this girl really reaaly needs to unwind big time.. 

But on serious note, i think she is at the same gurudwara, she went to after her fight with jasmine.. 

Really though, Tejo desperately needs a girl's night out, but she got no friends and Jas is out of the question.

And yup, gotta be the gurudwara. That's the only place her fam didn't search yet.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

first and second option is acceptable

first most! she should do that and get jasfa together to taste their love for each other and she can be free bird whatever she want to do as suggested by fateh on sangit of jasfa to her on terrace

third can't bandi ne love kya hai who nahi pata fateh sikhayega😉

fourth by you will make show scientific show😆

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

yes she need some thing like that wish we could get such track in future by mistake druken tejo letting her heart out and fateh bearing all her nakhras🤣

yeh she must be at gurudwara

This content was originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yes she need some thing like that wish we could get such track in future by mistake druken tejo letting her heart out and fateh bearing all her nakhras🤣

Oooh that sounds so exciting! I'd love to see such a track, especially when there are theories that Tejo might be older. I'd love to see Tejo letting loose while Fateh is all over the place trying to contain her. It'd be romantic and fun at the same time.

Sparklle801 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

Really though, Tejo desperately needs a girl's night out, but she got no friends and Jas is out of the question.

And yup, gotta be the gurudwara. That's the only place her fam didn't search yet.

I think the reason that she doesn't have any friends outside of the family is that because she didn't need any friends as she had Jasmine abhiraaj that cute little brother of her,  they were all the friends she needed and tbh she got no time as her hands were full taking care of baby Jasmine.

And I think same would go for mahi as well, but I think this sister bonding would be much more genuine than Jasmine tejo... 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

You just took words right out of my mouth.I so want to see a drunk tejo as I know she would be adorable and Fateh bearing all her tantrums and that too lovingly.. Haye kab milenge aise pal dekhne ko...

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

You just took words right out of my mouth.I so want to see a drunk tejo as I know she would be adorable and Fateh bearing all her tantrums and that too lovingly.. Haye kab milenge aise pal dekhne ko...

cvs ko bolo😃

Sparklle801 thumbnail

Ab iske liye bhi lagta hai ek trend krna pdega🤣