Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Sandip Sir and his unique thoughts.

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

After watching today's live with Saishi and Sandip sir, Sandip sir's word caught my interest even more than Saishi.

I loved his thoughts about ITV and the way he wants to bring changes to Indian television standard. That guy is really trying to break the barriers in our television industry. If SP allows, there might be a chance for LGBTQ angle here.

His views on FL was really amazing. I can't believe he wrote Pallavi's character to make us sympathetic. A widow with strong personality who can stand up for herself is a big achievement comparing many of other FL who spends most of the day crying. He is really changing outdated itv thoughts. 

I am expecting more from him and MHRW cast after this IV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evarasha thumbnail

Totally agree with you

Without Sandip sir there will be no Raghvi or Pallavi or our fav Raghav Rao

He deserved to be creditedπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ’•

They way he created his characters and his ideologyπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

Edited by Evarasha - 2 years ago
Chaitdar25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

His thoughts about FL are truly appreciating ❀️

Really he deserved to be credited 😊

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Amnnaa

After watching today's live with Saishi and Sandip sir, Sandip sir's word caught my interest even more than Saishi.

I loved his thoughts about ITV and the way he wants to bring changes to Indian television standard. That guy is really trying to break the barriers in our television industry. If SP allows, there might be a chance for LGBTQ angle here.

His views on FL was really amazing. I can't believe he wrote Pallavi's character to make us sympathetic. A widow with strong personality who can stand up for herself is a big achievement comparing many of other FL who spends most of the day crying. He is really changing outdated itv thoughts. 

I am expecting more from him and MHRW cast after this IV.

@bold I'm yet to watch the live.kindly explain it a lil to me.😳 Are they planning to show farhad as gay? I'll totally take it if it's farag but if not farag I'll give it a pass and hope they don't show any such angle in the showπŸ™ˆπŸ˜†

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKian

@bold I'm yet to watch the live.kindly explain it a lil to me.😳 Are they planning to show farhad as gay? I'll totally take it if it's farag but if not farag I'll give it a pass and hope they don't show any such angle in the showπŸ™ˆπŸ˜†

I just told there might be a chance because Sandip sir told he wish to produce a LGBTQ show next. He is waiting for the confirmation from channels. 

I am not sure they will show such an angle here. I just told one of my doubts, that's it. So don't get hyper Ani πŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for making this topic! πŸ€—

I loved hearing him speak. I used to watch Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, and when the show went off air, he gave a quote that the experience made him realize that TV audiences are not ready for fresh content, and he's going to save all those concepts for OTT. That had made me initially apprehensive about this show too, and the first few episodes really made me feel like he is indeed going to go down a stereotypical route here. More than a show or two failing or going off air, it was so upsetting to learn that even producers who want to give us good content, are unable to do so, because audiences don't want it πŸ’”

In a way, he was right- audiences do want bechari FLs, someone they can sympathize and feel bad for. Sympathy is a visceral emotion, it hooks you. As much as we may criticize EK tropes and cliches, it can't be denied that she is excellent at her job. She knows exactly what sells- which is why she's been on top of the industry for two decades, which is no small feat. For content to progress, audiences have to as well. 

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow how thoughtful he is about Whole itv becharai and Mahan FL i liked his thought,,, i hope he keep giving us something different and wonderful in MHRW... πŸ€—❀️

Thank you sir for giving us such wonderful show and with new storyline... Thank you writing Pallavi as independent woman πŸ‘πŸ‘

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Amnnaa

I just told there might be a chance because Sandip sir told he wish to produce a LGBTQ show next. He is waiting for the confirmation from channels. 

I am not sure they will show such an angle here. I just told one of my doubts, that's it. So don't get hyper Ani πŸ˜†

Ohh he's planning to do something with that angle in his next project.then okπŸ˜† 

I think there's a chance for sp to agree on it. I mean both these shows MHRW and shauriya did show a little sth on thisπŸ˜† shauhir toh has a full touchy feely scene β˜ΊοΈ

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I also watched the beginning parts of KHKT---and then left it because I got bored and the reason being that the show needed TRP and was losing its uniqueness

Indeed Sandip Sir's view on FL is quite realistic--the show he creates are practical and something which we can relate to

I am glad Sandip sir has tweaked Pallavi's characer in such a way that we can sometimes sympathise with her---but she still stands strong in voice and opinions--and in addition to that he made us sympathise with ML too--which just does not happens in any show

Weren't we fans always correct when we used to mention MHRW is unique?
Sandip's sir's views are quite modernized while the TV Industry is stuck with old and mahaan bahu ways

indeed his tagline was quite appropriate--if you need both money and meat--come to him

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i so agree his scripts are different and he has worked for long ..

2 things u can expect from his show 

strong women 

equality in couple