Virat's Facial Expressions

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok, These Virat facial expressions are doing my head in. At this point though the rest do not know him and Parkhi had a thing, he knows they did and he knows Sai knows they did and he knows Parkhi still wants to carry on with some sort of love relationship as she has pretty much laid her cards on the table. So why is it that every time Sai brought it up he had these disbelieving facial expressions like she had totally lost her mind or made up the whole scenario in her head. Should he not have those expressions when Parkhi tries to turn the tables on Sai and turn the family against her since he knows what they had and what she is trying to do behind everyones back. 

He looks hurt, disappointed, betrayed, in disbelief and sometimes angry everytime Sai speaks about it when truly he should look guilty and maybe pleading abit with the eyes (for her to keep his shameful secret)

Do not know if it is the acting or the directing but the reactions and expressions are not matching the situation.

I have pretty much stopped watching most of the shows as they are all full of to much nonsense hanging on to this one and Anupama but am about to throw in the towel on both soon. My brain can only process a certain percentage of nonsense and am about to reach my limitšŸ˜…šŸ„“

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Neilā€™s acting rn is terrible. Youā€™re not the only one facing difficulty deciphering what heā€™s trying to convey, many have been talking about this. His reactions donā€™t match the scenes. Heā€™s been in the industry for 13-14 years but that doesnā€™t make him immune to criticism. He needs to work on this, itā€™s impacting how audience perceive the dynamics at play. 

Strictly my POV. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You just spoke my mind šŸ˜†

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

u know what i feel bhaut jald our own minds will bw ghum while interpreting their expression

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I dont know how to put it..for someone who has survived atrocious episodes of Virat bcause of Neil's expressions, who has been tolerating Virat because its Neil's acting...I am not able to connect to his expressions in the recent episodes, especially the confrontation scenes.. He has been extremely toned down his reactions and expressions when it comes to Sai getting insulted and PP.. Considering he is capable of showing disgust, how we have seen in the ousting episodes.. I am not sure what's happening here..Who is at fault?? the actor or director.. mostly the director.. He has been pretty much monotonous with his expressions.. I dont think on papers as in the script he was given much, so even he the actor is confused on how to go with it... When Sai calls him his dost, his soft looks bothered me...She does not deserve that after doing all that she did just a day before and after what she did to Sai few moments back.. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaNaBa

Ok, These Virat facial expressions are doing my head in. At this point though the rest do not know him and Parkhi had a thing, he knows they did and he knows Sai knows they did and he knows Parkhi still wants to carry on with some sort of love relationship as she has pretty much laid her cards on the table. So why is it that every time Sai brought it up he had these disbelieving facial expressions like she had totally lost her mind or made up the whole scenario in her head. Should he not have those expressions when Parkhi tries to turn the tables on Sai and turn the family against her since he knows what they had and what she is trying to do behind everyones back. 

He looks hurt, disappointed, betrayed, in disbelief and sometimes angry everytime Sai speaks about it when truly he should look guilty and maybe pleading abit with the eyes (for her to keep his shameful secret)

Do not know if it is the acting or the directing but the reactions and expressions are not matching the situation.

I have pretty much stopped watching most of the shows as they are all full of to much nonsense hanging on to this one and Anupama but am about to throw in the towel on both soon. My brain can only process a certain percentage of nonsense and am about to reach my limitšŸ˜…šŸ„“

@bold it is actually that

It has got to do with the fact that he doesn't approve of this. He is a private person and would have wanted it to be spoken in private. He is not able to believe that she is asking in front of everyone. 

So to answer your question, he doesn't like her asking those questions like this in front of all. Another reason being, Sai actually doesn't know the entire truth so her not trusting him or her misunderstanding about him hurts him. He cannot believe that she might think that there is something going on between him and Pakhi. Sai has had misunderstanding, she doesn't know the entire truth yet. She is not aware of what Virat spoke to Pakhi, how he has already said that the waada has no significance. 

He has still not realised how much all of of these have been affecting Sai. He doesn't look at a collective picture. He looks at situations that they face at a particular moment. To him, it looks like she is doing it out of anger, because she has formed a wrong opinion of him, because she has misunderstood after whatever she heard from the conversation between Virat and him. 

He hasn't fully understood that it is also to do with the fact that Pakhi keeps poking Sai, Pakhi has always been trying to show Sai that she is not his wife, the family has also not been accepting her to be the bahu of the house and they are all desperately waiting for her to leave the house. He hasn't realised how much all of their words and actions are affecting Sai.

He thinks her reaction has something to do with her nature, not as a reaction as that of a person who is extremely hurt. Sai usually moves on and continues to remain or atleast pretend to stay unaffected, she acts chirpy but that lasts only till these people don't poke her again. As soon as they poke her, her wounds or hurt that she keeps burying within her keeps getting surfaced making her very difficult to move past those. Virat is yet to realise how hurt she is due to all of their behavior. To him, it only looks like all this is coming from her witnessing the talk between him and Pakhi. 

He has still not even understood how vile Pakhi's words are, how much it can hurt a person. He gets hurt when Sai speaks rudely to him, he even once asked Sai if she even realises what she was talking and how she was talking to people who supports her. Shouldn't he be looking at Sai's position too then? He should see how Sai does good things for the family but even then gets accused, blamed, bad mouthed and even put down. She tries her best to not insult Pakhi as once promised and he too heard that on MS day, but has he ever tried to see how Sai must be feeling when taunts her, accuses her or speaks ill of Sai? He is not at all able to look at anything from Sai's pov, not able to see her hurt. He just keeps rolling his eyes when his family talks something against Sai or gives a disapproving or disgusting look when Pakhi speaks something against Sai. 

Edited by laksh - 2 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Just like his mind, speech and actions Virat's expressions are also jalebi kind

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Last 2 episodes I felt that he was sticking to just a handful of constant expressions. Though I feel that this guy can emote really well with his eyes, but you canā€™t use it always, and definitely does not resonate with situation always.

ā€œSangati ka asar pad raha haiā€! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø 

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Such expressions come out when you have no clarity in your mind, thought and action. Virat Chavan is a classic example 

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

He is also suffering from partial amnesia (convenience based) like BFF. 

He is upset that she is accusing him of infidelity, but is ignoring that he never came clean and he and his ex have only created opportunities to add fuel to the fire. He has never clarified his current stand to Sai and its obvious considering how things add up she will only go by the initial statement and promise that he gave her. Sai was not just questioning the current equation, she was also stating the past, which he refused to accept and clearly seemed to have erased from the memory. How convenient.