Posted: 2 years ago

I am waiting for him to return but I have not seen KD so I don’t know how will it turn out

Hope He has a spine and is not reduced to an errand boy of Sai or Pakhi like Virat

Originally posted by AninditaB

Sairat's first anniversary

When is it?

I hope next week

Originally posted by NoraSM

When is it?

I hope next week

Wait atleast 1 Or 1.5 months..... According to KD. 

OR yaha to or lamba  chala rahe hai..... So wait or lamba ho sakta hai..... 

Originally posted by 123ni

Wait atleast 1 Or 1.5 months..... According to KD. 

OR yaha to or lamba  chala rahe hai..... So wait or lamba ho sakta hai..... 

This is unfair

Everyone has to tolerate every morning breakfast chillam Chilli, why’s Samrat the only one who is not a party to it? 

This is unfair

Everyone has to tolerate every morning breakfast chillam Chilli, why’s Samrat the only one who is not a party to it? 

Bechara Vedi ke saath phas Gaya hai... Let him enjoy shaanti till the time it lasts ,😂😂😂😂

When is it?

I hope next week

Abhi time hai.. approx 2 months

This is unfair

Jab tak woh aayega Breakfast drama will end as Kaku and gang will warm up to Sai

Originally posted by AninditaB

Jab tak woh aayega Breakfast drama will end as Kaku and gang will warm up to Sai

Wow!!! Aisa chamatkar kaise Hoga??? As in any specific incident? 

I am waiting for him to return but I have not seen KD so I don’t know how will it turn out

Hope He has a spine and is not reduced to an errand boy of Sai or Pakhi like Virat

Why u want to destroy samrat's peace , he is at best phrase currently. I hope when samrat comes virat goes in MIA.

Samrat aake kya karega karna usse sai ke liye cheerleading hi hai.

As I could not understand d dialogue but by expression I could only understand samrat never entertained drama of pakhi , he was bit stern with her.

Samrat would want to divorce pakhi but sai gave him suggestion to give his marriage chance🤪

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago