a suggestion for EDTs (anjani-pagli, please read)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

hey, there! i'm not very well aware of how IF forum works, but i was wondering if we could have a separate EDT for each episode? idk, i guess it would be easy to follow up with the episode discussions if someone missed watching the episode or just wanted to read the discussions, at some future point. and vaise bhi, our EDTs comprise discussions of mostly two episodes since we seem to discuss and talk a lot! XD

anyway, what do you think of this? it's just a suggestion that popped up into my mind, you may ignore this 💗

No. I think not will lead to multiple threads unnecessarily and anyways these days we are competing the thread in a day it two 😊

Let the thread be a single one only but we can do one thing .

The admin can update the title with the pg no from where the discussion of that particular episode started. 

Eg EDT title (Ep 50- Pg 25)

I did that in some other forum.

one thread keeps it mess free.

however, multiple pink thread WILL increase the forum ranking.🤣

also cvs can read through our discussions if they come here 😆

Originally posted by AbhiyaxEternity

hey, there! i'm not very well aware of how IF forum works, but i was wondering if we could have a separate EDT for each episode? idk, i guess it would be easy to follow up with the episode discussions if someone missed watching the episode or just wanted to read the discussions, at some future point. and vaise bhi, our EDTs comprise discussions of mostly two episodes since we seem to discuss and talk a lot! XD

anyway, what do you think of this? it's just a suggestion that popped up into my mind, you may ignore this 💗

Normally in IF, there are mainly 3 threads- 

Written Update of Episode- With episode number, each episode is written in detail. No discussion allowed

EDT thread- U can discuss whatvr, its not per episode, its in general episode discussion

Social Update- Updates from twitter etc

If I make the EDT thread per episode- it might increase acticity, but there will be confusion and ppl will not know where they left, and where to start. Start in morning, after each episode or in midmorning. 

Since we are getting sneak peak everyday now in morning IST, ppl will need to discuss/start discussion about the next episode in new thread.

Few ppl will follow only at night after episode airs. So they might need to start discussion again from start rite?

As per my POV, its good to have one EDT to keep discussion rolling.

In addition, to these above, we can have an Episode Analysis Thread for each day, where we can put forward our analysis for each episode.

I will open one for today, members can take turn to create everyday. This will increase the forum acivity as well wont disrupt the ongoing threads.

You could just add the episode dates in title like 8-10june and so on so it's easier to keep a tab on the EDTs ❤️

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Normally in IF, there are mainly 3 threads- 

Written Update of Episode- With episode number, each episode is written in detail. No discussion allowed

EDT thread- U can discuss whatvr, its not per episode, its in general episode discussion

Social Update- Updates from twitter etc

If I make the EDT thread per episode- it might increase acticity, but there will be confusion and ppl will not know where they left, and where to start. Start in morning, after each episode or in midmorning. 

Since we are getting sneak peak everyday now in morning IST, ppl will need to discuss/start discussion about the next episode in new thread.

Few ppl will follow only at night after episode airs. So they might need to start discussion again from start rite?

As per my POV, its good to have one EDT to keep discussion rolling.

In addition, to these above, we can have an Episode Analysis Thread for each day, where we can put forward our analysis for each episode.

I will open one for today, members can take turn to create everyday. This will increase the forum acivity as well wont disrupt the ongoing threads.

oh, i see why we better stick to one EDT! 

also, the episode analysis thread each day sounds good! would be nice to have one 💗