Posted: 2 years ago

Did u guys see TRP today?  It's 1.0 n that of Udariyan is 1.4 so we r not slot leader now

Originally posted by Abbb123

Did u guys see TRP today?  It's 1.0 n that of Udariyan is 1.4 so we r not slot leader now

Yes saw and mood bhi off hua and tension main ki aise kaise I thought increase hua hoga but nai Kuch nai hua increase trp infact decrease guys watch it in TV 

I think that is because of same Blackman sacrifice and now jealousy track 

Now they should work hard on the storyline, not follow typical storyline 

They are not using total potential of great actors like badi ma, tej, alok etc they are so good actor . 

Kick shagun out. It will help in trp. Badi maa and the rest of Shaurya family is enough for negative characters in the show. 

Originally posted by 07RB

Kick shagun out. It will help in trp. Badi maa and the rest of Shaurya family is enough for negative characters in the show. 

Yar is shagun kuch krti toh h nhi kuch hatke bs muh bnati rhti h 

Kuch toh kre 

Originally posted by lonelyyyy

I think that is because of same Blackman sacrifice and now jealousy track 

Now they should work hard on the storyline, not follow typical storyline 

They are not using total potential of great actors like badi ma, tej, alok etc they are so good actor . 

I know but they need to build up the story na so this was needed she need to come and live with saberwals to face them and that was why this story was introduced the fmy will not easily accept them they will do something so blackmail and related to shagun is will be there no matter what...... Just keep watching on TV the upcoming story will give us fighting then together for that Shaadi and then staying under the same roof is possible alag rehe k kaunsa fight lad skate hai ye log ......

Originally posted by Doll56

I know but they need to build up the story na so this was needed she need to come and live with saberwals to face them and that was why this story was introduced the fmy will not easily accept them they will do something so blackmail and related to shagun is will be there no matter what...... Just keep watching on TV the upcoming story will give us fighting then together for that Shaadi and then staying under the same roof is possible alag rehe k kaunsa fight lad skate hai ye log ......

Ok fingers crossed 

Ya agree with your point

Yaar kya hai yeh had week ka jhanjhat every week ek nayA drama with this TRP 😟

Story accha  khasa chal raha hai na and I see there are many fans for this show I see on ttt and insta and if they want to watch us on tv then why the hell they upload in hotstar before epi airs? 😟

Unlogon ka kissa kya hai yaar I don’t care I like show it’s in best pase that’s it 

Frankly I am not going to bother about TRP anymore.. it just spoils the whole show experience.. I am loving whatever is going on in the show and want to enjoy it till it runs. The way this show is and kind of expectations we have from it ( fast pace and non cliche).. it's anyways not going to run forever.. like stupid Ekta shows. It would anyways last sooner ... I mean as compared to other daily shows.

So My Mantra is - Sit and enjoy their good work and hard work of the Team. ❤️

Appreciate the good work.. highlight the good work wherever and whenever you can.. promote show in your own little way. 🤞But stop panicking about TRP. We don't know and understand how it really works and it's not in our control .. so.

Even if it's over it am gonna watch it over and over and over again as I still do with old episodes.. whole show is such a beauty and excellent content 🤗👏

I don't trust this TRP system. Its as outdated as Rules in SIAC prospectus. They should change in this digital world 🤣

I am just loving this show and sincerely watching it on TV also without fail. That's all we can do.