Posted: 2 years ago

Hi people how r u?

After a long long time posting here...

Today's episode from everyone's point of view...Thought to post something fun

Bhavani, Ninand, Omkar:

EMA's are normal, its Ok to have it. I am with Pakhi always. She can't be wrong even if she does a murder. She is the Goddess

Virat:

Yeh Chal kya raha hai, Sai ke dimaag mein. Kya suna usne woh kuchh batati nahi hai. Confused soul as always

Pakhi:

Dosti aisa bandhan hai jo shaadi se bhi first priority hai. I am right always, Sai is wrong always

These are the general view points... Now what the society thinks like

Karishma:

Yeh Dekhne mein maza aayega. Yeh ek suspense hai. Wow with a romance, action, thrill, revenge and Tadka. (This is how the society thinks like in usual, Kabhi yahan to kabhi wahan, society is so desperate to know what wrong is going in your life)

Sonali:

Society ka hi ek view point hai. The lady who supported PP always. When she came to know about the  EMA thing thought that Sai is right.  society ka koi bharosa nahi

IF members:

There are some IF members who supports Sai. I am also supporting Sai. But there is a little bit of Karishma in me. (Dont throw tomatoes on me) But I loved the moment when PP felt Beizzati and I feel like clapping. Infact I am enjoying the fights. And got so much like this  when no one spoke for PP. Kaku, Ninad did but it was not a strong stand.  Does anyone feels the same?

Edited by musicalstorm - 2 years ago

So on point😆

I haven't watched the episode but

I'm always with Karishma. Just love her. Feels like she is sitting with me and we are enjoying the drama of Chahvan Nivas ke namoonas🤣

Great post. Haven't watched the episode. But, yes can't trust the society. I'm pissed off with this drama. Bappa, please throw Patralekha in the river and bring an end to her nonsense.

Originally posted by cheekukabeej

So on point😆

I haven't watched the episode but

I'm always with Karishma. Just love her. Feels like she is sitting with me and we are enjoying the drama of Chahvan Nivas ke namoonas🤣

Cheeku....

The GIF is so much relatable. I am a foodie and I exactly watch serial while eating food and waiting for the climax...

Karishma is hypocrite but that's what we all are, when it comes to view points.

Chavan are the big Namoonas

My sister said if we follow this then hamare life ka Satyanaash ho jaayega

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Great post. Haven't watched the episode. But, yes can't trust the society. I'm pissed off with this drama. Bappa, please throw Patralekha in the river and bring an end to her nonsense.

Patralekha in the river a nice idea...We will not save her even if she drowns...

Chalo Sunny is coming. With soome good news. And he will act as a cupid probably

High hopes for tomorrow

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Patralekha in the river a nice idea...We will not save her even if she drowns...

Chalo Sunny is coming. With soome good news. And he will act as a cupid probably

High hopes for tomorrow

We might not save her,but can't say about her team members. Kaku and her tails might try to save her. And,they will even put their life at risk if they don't know swimming 🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

Sunny is the knight in shining armour. And,yes he will play cupid.

Karishma was the fun viewer kind of person An an she is on point ðŸ¤£ 

Pp crying bezatti was like ðŸ¤” they all made sure she need not answer things even though they knew it can be true... Wat more was she expecting when she herself did not have the guts to admit things or refuse them herself. 

If virat would have agreed to the past, she would have pranced around with the sad story. But he chose silence and then ninad spoke of samrat, so she could not spoil her equation there or here. Stuck in the middle with own stupidity. 

Virat toh I felt like giving him one hit in the head itself. Sai was shouting their past to all, the same thing that Vedi was screeching the other day and yet he is asking Tumne kya suna. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª 

I dnt know who has more mental issues out there..... Didi or virat.... Both live in their own la la land....

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Cheeku....

The GIF is so much relatable. I am a foodie and I exactly watch serial while eating food and waiting for the climax...

Karishma is hypocrite but that's what we all are, when it comes to view points.

Chavan are the big Namoonas

My sister said if we follow this then hamare life ka Satyanaash ho jaayega

Bold: So do I🤣🤣

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

We might not save her,but can't say about her team members. Kaku and her tails might try to save her. And,they will even put their life at risk if they don't know swimming 🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

Sunny is the knight in shining armour. And,yes he will play cupid.

Again they are showing us the carrot by showing the precap...

And the precap is much awaited...

Sunny is the saviour for now

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Karishma was the fun viewer kind of person An an she is on point ðŸ¤£ 

Pp crying bezatti was like ðŸ¤” they all made sure she need not answer things even though they knew it can be true... Wat more was she expecting when she herself did not have the guts to admit things or refuse them herself. 

If virat would have agreed to the past, she would have pranced around with the sad story. But he chose silence and then ninad spoke of samrat, so she could not spoil her equation there or here. Stuck in the middle with own stupidity. 

Virat toh I felt like giving him one hit in the head itself. Sai was shouting their past to all, the same thing that Vedi was screeching the other day and yet he is asking Tumne kya suna. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª 

I dnt know who has more mental issues out there..... Didi or virat.... Both live in their own la la land....

Regarding the mental issues every Chakrams has that

you just have to rate them