Character bidding a good bye

Posted: 2 years ago

Kavya and Vanraj have the capacity to hurt each other, to misguide each other. And still they claim to be in love Now Vanraj again changed his behaviour. And the romance was so creepy. I honestly skipped it. Thank you to the family for interfering in the romance. Now Kavya wants only V. If she wanted the whole family then she would have got so happy. As always Pakhi is the biggest obstacle of Kavya. Kavya, when a man becomes father. He has the supreme responsibility. He can ignore his friends, his mother, his wife, but not his daughter. That's how close father and daughter. But Kavya will say tum sirf mere ho. 

Pakhi, Dolly and Kinjal has prepared something for Anupama. That step is better than them sitting idle. But one question is that Anupama is teaching Kinjal but can't she teach Pakhi to cook food. Every mother does this. Loved Samar and Pakhi banter. A banter which goes on with every brother and sister of the world. Vanraj goes with the family. Jahan pyaar hota hai wahan fancy dishes ki zarurat nahi padti. Wahan sukhi roti bhi mithaai se kam nahi lagti. 

Anupama happy on one side and Vanraj getting restless. There was so much contradiction in both the life style. People meet Advait to bid a good bye. The vibe he gave was such a soothing one. Krishna bano sabke liye, Krishna banoge to sabke karib rahoge. That what Advait was. Anupama and Advait scene was such a cute scene. He could have got angry on Kavya. But he didn't. The end of very relationship is seperation one day. So instead of parting with a grudge, part with a thanks and appreciation for other. 

Advait's relaxing flute tunes and good bye. The first good bye that wasn't emotional for me. It was a happy one. Anupama now moving to the real new beginning. In resort she was close to the family. In Ahmedabad she will go far. 

Advait's farewell makes me remind when Krishna left Arjun in the Mahabharata war. Arjun was stepping into a new life, where Krishna wasn't there. He had to move because of the curse. But still their friendship is cherished forever. Arjun won and the credit goes to Krishna. I hope that Anupama and Advait's friendship stays like this and we get to see Advait again in Anupama's life. Anupama can start a new life credit goes to Advait.

I agree VanYa romance is actually creepy and Kavya makes it look more creepy🀒

Also liked that there were no nonsense of Rakhi today πŸ˜‚

Just loved the family celebration. Nothing can replace family in your life. Family is world. If your family is with you, you will overcome any challenges. Anu recovered with the treatment and love from her family. If your happy, it helps you recover fast from your ailment. And anu's family made sure they kept her happy β€οΈ

I love how this shows so many happy moments of family, many shows just have drama all the time, they just forget, life is not only full of drama but also sharing happiness and family time. They celebrating Pakhi's first dish, choti choti khushiyan is the flavour of life. I remember when I had made my first dish, my dad had given me also shagun. Also I specifically remember, my dad loves one particular daal, and once he told me you have made it better that your mom and I was on 7th heaven πŸ™ˆ

I so wish Advait comes back, he has such a calming effect whenever he comes onscreen.

I agree that why Anu is not teaching cooking to Pakhi like she is teaching it to Kinjal. But Anupamaa never expected kinjal to know cooking when she came as a DIL and she was fine with the fact that she doesn't know cooking. So she doesn't have seperate rules from daughter and DIL. Right now also it is kinjal who herself is taking interest in cooking and Anu is teaching her what she wants to learn. But I agree cooking is a basic necessity and everyone should know it why only pakhi, even she should have taught it to toshu and samar as well. Pakhi being the youngest in the house is always most pampered and which is normal specially if its only daughter. Daughters are pampered more.

Finally everyone is back to the bay. Lets see how the story unfolds after bapuji giving Anupamaa also a share in his property. Seemed that not only Kavya even Vanraj didn't like it apparently.

But I don't want Anupamaa and Kavya staying under same roof at any cost.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by neo7

I agree VanYa romance is actually creepy and Kavya makes it look more creepy🀒

Also liked that there were no nonsense of Rakhi today πŸ˜‚

Just loved the family celebration. Nothing can replace family in your life. Family is world. If your family is with you, you will overcome any challenges. Anu recovered with the treatment and love from her family. If your happy, it helps you recover fast from your ailment. And anu's family made sure they kept her happy β€οΈ

I love how this shows so many happy moments of family, many shows just have drama all the time, they just forget, life is not only full of drama but also sharing happiness and family time. They celebrating Pakhi's first dish, choti choti khushiyan is the flavour of life. I remember when I had made my first dish, my dad had given me also shagun. Also I specifically remember, my dad loves one particular daal, and once he told me you have made it better that your mom and I was on 7th heaven πŸ™ˆ

I so wish Advait comes back, he has such a calming effect whenever he comes onscreen.

I agree that why Anu is not teaching cooking to Pakhi like she is teaching it to Kinjal. But Anupamaa never expected kinjal to know cooking when she came as a DIL and she was fine with the fact that she doesn't know cooking. So she doesn't have seperate rules from daughter and DIL. Right now also it is kinjal who herself is taking interest in cooking and Anu is teaching her what she wants to learn. But I agree cooking is a basic necessity and everyone should know it why only pakhi, even she should have taught it to toshu and samar as well. Pakhi being the youngest in the house is always most pampered and which is normal specially if its only daughter. Daughters are pampered more.

Finally everyone is back to the bay. Lets see how the story unfolds after bapuji giving Anupamaa also a share in his property. Seemed that not only Kavya even Vanraj didn't like it apparently.

But I don't want Anupamaa and Kavya staying under same roof at any cost.

Very well written especially the cooing thing

And you should thank me, because of me your writing skills are also discovered....See πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

VanYa is cringey.

Miss Dr. A

Originally posted by mango.kulfi

VanYa is cringey.

Miss Dr. A

Yeah he will be missed 

Dont talk about Vanya at all...They are eating up my head

Yeh jo property divide hui  woh   kinjal  ne bapuji se request ki thi 

Kinjal aur bapuji  dono ne silvasa ne  aane se pehle property  ka discussion kiya aur divide kiya

Originally posted by musicalstorm

Very well written especially the cooing thing

And you should thank me, because of me your writing skills are also discovered....See πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Ya its definitely improving β€οΈ

Thank you Koshli 😜

Originally posted by surabhi01

Yeh jo property divide hui  woh   kinjal  ne bapuji se request ki thi 

Kinjal aur bapuji  dono ne silvasa ne  aane se pehle property  ka discussion kiya aur divide kiya

Kaunse episode main bataya ye, I have missed this conversation. Let me know the episode number please, so I can refresh my memory. 

dont you worry the doctor is not going to go any where soon .

Bengali version mein aisa dikhaya hai ki jahaan kinjal appa ( bapuji) se aisa kehti hai property divide karne ko