•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Jab se apne veer ka track start kiya hai tab se log bor ho gaye hai show se is liye sabne show band kr diya hai dekhna

Randhir or amrit ki love story complete kr do sabko inki jodi hi pasand hai 

Veer wale track se TRP bhot kam aa rhi hai koi bhi veer and amrit ko nhi dekhna chahta plz AMDHEER Ko ek kr do

Originally posted by Singhdahiyapriy

Jab se apne veer ka track start kiya hai tab se log bor ho gaye hai show se is liye sabne show band kr diya hai dekhna

Veer wale track se TRP bhot kam aa rhi hai koi bhi veer and amrit ko nhi dekhna chahta plz AMDHEER Ko ek kr do

agreed.. although m not an active user here but watched this show for Randheer and Vashma but now m not interested at all coz they have made their main characters ..side character now the show is only about criminal psycho veer

Originally posted by Singhdahiyapriy

Veer ka track lamba kheech raha hai unke fans ko dekh kar. Kitne supports hai Veer aur Amrit ki jodi ko lekar.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Veer ka track lamba kheech raha hai unke fans ko dekh kar. Kitne supports hai Veer aur Amrit ki jodi ko lekar.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Veer and Amrit are not a jodi  at all. It is  merely a tactic by the writers to confuse KJ fans. Those who have seen the show since beginning have seen the pure love of Amrit and Randheer and know that AmDheer will be endgame.

Iam fed up of this veer track that I stop watching the show it became that much pathetic . I love randheer and amdheer but sometime amrit became headache. I just want to see randheer happy and amrit's regret for go in randheer so much pain. I don't know what makers think and why they are so much attached to sass bahu drama. Iam very disappointed with makers. I watch this show from very 1st episode .and now I regret this decision because it is giving so much pain day by day .

I agree with all of you, I watched the show from beginning loved the depiction of the era.  It has gone so bad not worth watching anymore.  Randheer, Vashma & Uday has been sidelined  for a criminal psycho veer.  Why  Randheer  has to be beaten black & blue, send to prison constantily? looks like CV had no story line after partition.  Why after waiting 4 years marry Amrit to veer, does not make any sense?

Well the writers had a great story and plot with them but unfortunately have made a complete dog's breakfast of it. They could have easily stuck to showing Amrit, Vashma and Radha's story post partition, their evolution, how they deal with the circumstances and situations. How they cope with challenges and reach the other side. Amrit (with Farooq's tattoo), Vashma (being of a different religion) and Radha (a widow who now has to start from scratch). They could have added all the ITV tadka keeping these characters central, but for some reason they decided not to.

Even if they had decided just to focus on Amrit, they could have made it credible. Show how Amrit's perspective of life has changed, after the hardships. Constantly being taunted as a 'refugee', afraid that the tattoo would lead her family to trouble, not knowing when Randheer will come. So when the circumstances gave her a chance to atleast improve the lot of her family she took it and not due to some irrational 'vaada'. Ofcourse it is a bit different from the usual sacrificial ITV heroine, but everybody has a selfish streak inside. Love is the most powerful emotion, but life does not run on love and fresh air.

Now Amrit is Veer's lawfully wedded wife and as much as we want her to be back with Randheer, it is not going to be possible. Maybe the writers and producers wanted to compete with other prime time shows in the 9 pm slot and went for this drama. It's just a case now of what could have been.

So true, this TRP race kills the good stories and all common sense.