~Love at First Scene // MHRW HITS CENTURY 🥳🥳🥳

Posted: 2 years ago

ImageImageImageImage

"Do anjani raahe jaise mil jaati hai, waise hi to mil jaate hai do pyaar karne wale..."

No, I'm not talking about the pyaar between Raghvi here... I'm talking about the pyaar that each one of us feels for the show! 

All of us here have joined the fandom at different points of time, with different episodes  Some have been here from the very beginning β€” some came along later, adding flow to the tide πŸ€—

Image    Image

Today, as our beloved show completes its 100th episode, let's all get together and discuss the very first scene that started this love story for each of us 😳 Shuru karte hai...

Sooooo..... question time!!

To those of you who were watching from epi 1, what was your favourite moment? Were you hooked to the show immediately?

Those who joined later... in other words, the insta, youtube and twitter wale log smiley36 Which was the clip that made you go 'ooh, I need to check this out!'

Did you rush after the episode like this? πŸ˜†

When you did watch the episode, were you impressed?

Or maybe you were a little unimpressed, but still decided to give the show a chance...

...and soon your love for the show was growing in heaps and bounds!

Batao batao sab kuch batao! smiley36 Let us celebrate this grand milestone by going back to the very beginning  Reminisce a bit, and take us along for the ride! smiley31

MHRW hits 100, people! Let's enjoy! 

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago

Thank you SevenStreaks for the beautiful tag! πŸ€—

Guys, please also check out the other celebration threads πŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157336793

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5230868

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago

Beautiful quotes, gifs ...lovely achievement..so happy with our show and our FD.

Originally posted by Bee222

ImageImageImageImage

"Do anjani raahe jaise mil jaati hai, waise hi to mil jaate hai do pyaar karne wale..."

No, I'm not talking about the pyaar between Raghvi here... I'm talking about the pyaar that each one of us feels for the show! 

All of us here have joined the fandom at different points of time, with different episodes  Some have been here from the very beginning β€” some came along later, adding flow to the tide πŸ€—

Image    Image

Today, as our beloved show completes its 100th episode, let's all get together and discuss the very first scene that started this love story for each of us 😳 Shuru karte hai...

Sooooo..... question time!!

To those of you who were watching from epi 1, what was your favourite moment? Were you hooked to the show immediately?

Those who joined later... in other words, the insta, youtube and twitter wale log smiley36 Which was the clip that made you go 'ooh, I need to check this out!'

Did you rush after the episode like this? πŸ˜†

When you did watch the episode, were you impressed?

Or maybe you were a little unimpressed, but still decided to give the show a chance...

...and soon your love for the show was growing in leaps and bounds!

Batao batao sab kuch batao! smiley36 Let us celebrate this grand milestone by going back to the very beginning  Reminisce a bit, and take us along for the ride! smiley31

MHRW hits 100, people! Let's enjoy! 

That looks gorgeous 🐝.  

So good. 

Will get back here soon.  πŸ€—

πŸ—

this is beautiful Bee girl..!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³...

Lovely concept guys ....

hum tho confusiya rhe hai ...ki kis thread pe pehle comment kare kis thread pe baad mein πŸ€£

isliye main abhi apna thread ka kaam karega ......baad mein aake sab questions ka answer dega β­οΈ..bye bye πŸ€£..

Ok, I'll start with myself. Personally, I was pretty uninterested with this show initially smiley36 But I randomly came across a yt clip that piqued my interest. A scared girl with a torn sleeve, and a guy who notices it, takes off his suit and covers her with it. It was a clichΓ© scene, done so many times in all romantic shows and movies... but something about this one felt special smiley27 I didn't know what it was, but I knew I wanted to keep watching smiley9 The clip then fast forwarded to a different scene, in which the girl is taunting him, saying how she's only here to return his money. I was expecting the guy to retort back like we typically see in these cases, but instead he simply forwards his hand for the money smiley36 Clearly the girl was just as surprised as I was, and she gets all flustered and drops her bag smiley36 Then she manages to bring out her envelope and give it to him... only to have it be her sanitary napkins! πŸ€ͺ But what made it so refreshing was the guy's attitude β€” he wasn't embarrassed, just thoroughly amused πŸ˜† I knew I had to check out this show immediately β€οΈ

Fast forward a few minutes later, and I was watching epi #12 on Hotstar... the very first episode of MHRW for me. It was the episode where Pallavi feeds people at the old age home smiley27 The scene was such a beautiful one, with Raghav silently witnessing her pure heart... and with the beautiful title track and the piano theme in the background, I was completely mesmerised. As for the leads, I could see the ML was attractive smiley36 But it was Shivangi's innocent eyes that drew me in first... her face had such a fresh, graceful appeal and I wanted to keep watching her smiley42

As the epi progressed, she went on to confront this sleazy guy called Jagdish anna who was blackmailing her with some clip. She pays him the money she owed him, but the guy refuses to delete the clip. Just when I thought she is about to start begging, Pallavi brings out a clip herself, exposing Jagdish anna's fraud. As awesome as that was, what really amazed me was how poised she remained through it all. Usually in ITV, characters are on the extreme β€” either too gentle or too rough. But this girl, she wasn't some brazen gundi or tomboy. She was polite, respectful and dignified β€” but she knew how to take a stand. It felt very classy and organic smiley32smiley27

Then of course, the final scene of the episode β€” Pallavi visiting RR mansion. Even with a brief glimpse, I could see how classy the house was smiley27 But... as I was expecting her to show some of that poise and dignity again, she starts bickering with the photo on the wall smiley36smiley36 It was so adorably cute, I was in love with her already smiley36smiley42 In the flick of a switch, she'd turned from a mature woman to an innocent kid! And then came Raghav Rao from behind, listening to her cute talks smiley36 And they have a beautiful trip-and-hold ... another clichΓ© of romantic shows, but again, I found myself drawn in. The chemistry was subtle but electric β˜ΊοΈ I was impatiently hitting the next button, and before I knew it I had binge-watched all the epis smiley36 Haven't missed a single one since then smiley42

Today I want to thank the entire team of MHRW for their amazing hard work and dedication smiley32smiley32 If not for them, we wouldn't have gotten this gem of a show smiley42 I wish they continue to churn out such beautiful epis for us to love and enjoy β€οΈ And I hope we'll continue to achieve greater milestones! πŸ₯³

Beautiful πŸ€—

Loved the presentation 

Will be back soon β€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago

Girls, come join in! πŸ€—

Originally posted by LoveHopeMagic

That looks gorgeous 🐝.  

So good. 

Will get back here soon.  πŸ€—

πŸ—

Thanks πŸ—οΈ... Jaldi aana πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Originally posted by princy48

this is beautiful Bee girl..!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³...

Lovely concept guys ....

hum tho confusiya rhe hai ...ki kis thread pe pehle comment kare kis thread pe baad mein πŸ€£

isliye main abhi apna thread ka kaam karega ......baad mein aake sab questions ka answer dega β­οΈ..bye bye πŸ€£..

Thanks Pri πŸ€— Main bhi confusiya rahi hoon πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Waiting for your thread though 

Jaldi lautke aao yaha, expecting another essay from you πŸ˜†