Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Today episode was fun😂😂

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I know it's a filler episode if you watch it from a perspective to see growth in virat-sai relationship...

But but but

From start to end it was fun...

First when sai commented on devar bhabhi relationship in house ...all 'bade dil k acche gharwala's expression was worth watching it.....🤣🤣...no one not even kaku ninad omi had anything to say...🤣🤣

Now when sai's final comment on pakhi ' jab mujhse sawal hota h to mai muhtod jawab deti hu, aap to muh bhi nhi khol paai'.....again everyone was mum...you'll get really good feeling after watching everyone mum while sai taunting them....🤣

Then whole karishma-mohit part was fun

When pp was ranting that no body said anything from her behalf when sai was insulting her, no body console her once even at that point🤣

Then at dining sonali realised  the truth and sympathized by sai....so pp's rocket of exposing sai has actually fallen on her.... everyone see/feel her lies..🤣even sonali commented how sai was asking questions and pp-virat was mum... So that thing which audience was saying was noticed by whole gharwalas🤣

Now last scene...when kaku actually admit that there was something b/w pakhi and virat🤣🤣...(so she actually found sai on right side,) though she will never admire...and that face of pakhi when kaku said that...pakhi was like.k kaku ko bhi yakeen h sai k baat p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Antaramantara

🤣

Now last scene...when kaku actually admit that there was something b/w pakhi and virat🤣🤣...(so she actually found sai on right side,) though she will never admire...and that face of pakhi when kaku said that...pakhi was like.k kaku ko bhi yakeen h sai k baat p

I think it was more like ok now kaku know about me and virat and she hates sai so kaku has no problem with me stalking virat and she will unite me with virat.

See this is the magic of Aishwarya she has one expression and we can fill in all kinds of word to that.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bhanu

I think it was more like ok now kaku know about me and virat and she hates sai so kaku has no problem with me stalking virat and she will unite me with virat.

See this is the magic of Aishwarya she has one expression and we can fill in all kinds of word to that.

I was actually watching it in fun mood...so I got that vibe k...she understood that she wanted to expose sai virat not so good relation but instead at the end it was her tharki nazar on virat was exposed...🤣 so all her drama was in vain I got that vibe from her

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

it was brilliant by Sai, master class on how to ask questions and respond to them smiley32

everyone became aware of virat and pakhi's past smiley32

this must have been when Ayesha had time off, looking forward to Sunny filling Virat in on Sai's change of emotions, and is Pakhi always outside Virat's room 😳

Edited by fj08 - 2 years ago
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sai ne aaj mast dhoya Patarlekha ko Maza aagaya🤣

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@TM:👍🏼

I used to watch episode after reading the Wu. So far hardly seen 50 episodes and this is the only show I am watching😎

Now, your post made me watch the episode. Wow. 

It is like Abimanyu standing alone and fighting with strong warriors. 

Two places apart from what you mentioned was worth watching. 

1. When officer (seems DIG who knows that the family didn't inform Sai about which hospital he got admitted) said that his wife takes good care of him, Virat recalled Sai's words. Wow, what he remembered at that moment🤣

2.  When Pakhi tried to showcase her beizzati, no one pay their attention. Poor soul 

Just wonder, Sai won't do as per her character but if she records the harresment of Virat done by Pakhi vahini or at least says, start your blackmail and I will start my recordings in mobile? How it will?

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Best part was Bhabhi - devar rishta in chakram niwas was best😆 Kya shot maraa 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know it's a filler episode if you watch it from a perspective to see growth in virat-sai relationship...

But but but

First when sai commented on devar bhabhi relationship in house ...all 'bade dil k acche gharwala's expression was worth watching it.....🤣🤣...no one not even kaku ninad omi had anything to say...🤣🤣

Now when sai's final comment on pakhi ' jab mujhse sawal hota h to mai muhtod jawab deti hu, aap to muh bhi nhi khol paai'.....again everyone was mum...you'll get really good feeling after watching everyone mum while sai taunting them....🤣

When pp was ranting that no body said anything from her behalf when sai was insulting her, no body console her once even at that point🤣

Then at dining sonali realised  the truth and sympathized by sai....so pp's rocket of exposing sai has actually fallen on her.... everyone see/feel her lies..🤣even sonali commented how sai was asking questions and pp-virat was mum... So that thing which audience was saying was noticed by whole gharwalas🤣

@Bold: IM SO GLAD this happened. Agreed. This episode was actually hilarious 🤣 These two (V+PP) tried to keep it a secret so much so that V is "forgetting" everything just to avoid confronting his wife yet here half the family is like "we been knew". 🤣

mishalfan1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But but but

In today’s episode as soon as actress playing Pakhi says..”aaj..aaj mujhe iss ghar mein aisa mehsoos karwaya Gaya..” I laughed so badly at her ‘aaj’... she is talented enough to make intense scene comical.. great comic timing.. 👍

And she is consistent with her expressions.. I mean popped glyserened eyes.. again great talent for an actor .. to be so consistent 👏

For me Ayesha stole the show today n yesterday .. emoting hurt n pain of a wife 

Further.. what a family.. where head of family is saying it’s ok if u had past.. after so much drama ..this show is ‘gum’ lost permanently in showing values.

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: mishalfan1

In today’s episode as soon as actress playing Pakhi says..”aaj..aaj mujhe iss ghar mein aisa mehsoos karwaya Gaya..” I laughed so badly at her ‘aaj’... she is talented enough to make intense scene comical.. great comic timing.. 👍

And she is consistent with her expressions.. I mean popped glyserened eyes.. again great talent for an actor .. to be so consistent 👏

For me Ayesha stole the show today n yesterday .. emoting hurt n pain of a wife 

Further.. what a family.. where head of family is saying it’s ok if u had past.. after so much drama ..this show is ‘gum’ lost permanently in showing values.

ayesha is stoling since last 4 days since this sasta big boss strted