How old is Tejo?/ DT note- pg 11.

EverHeartless thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I have wondering about this for quite some time but does anyone know the age difference between the three main characters? I mean Feteh calls her Tejo ji and Jasmine doesn't 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think once I read on wikipedia that Tejo is 26, Fateh is 24, and Jasmine is 22. I don't know if this is true but it does sound accurate. Now it is removed from wikipedia.

qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I think Tejo and Fateh will be of same age  24 or 25 and Jasmine maybe 21 or 22

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Alissria

I think once I read on wikipedia that Tejo is 26, Fateh is 24, and Jasmine is 22. I don't know if this is true but it does sound accurate. Now it is removed from wikipedia.

Jasmine 20/21 ke hoge.. College mein hai woh.. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Tejo must be around 26 since she is teaching .Fateh around 24 or 25. Jasmine 21 or 22.

Tejo is a lecturer so she is bound to be called with ji or ma'am even though young.

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
I_StanStrongFLs thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Tejo must be around 26 since she is teaching .Fateh around 24 or 25. Jasmine 21 or 22.

Tejo is a lecturer so she is bound to be called with ji or ma'am even though young.

Agreed. I've been wondering about Tejo's age and I think she's bound to be at least two years older than Fateh assuming she finished school at 18, did her Bachelor's around 21 and Master's at 23. She's a lecturer and seems to be one for quite a while so... another three or so years? 

That would make her age to be around 26 and she was in the middle of considering PhD. Jasmine as mentioned above should be around 21/22. And Fateh, may be 24 or something.

I could be wrong, since there was no clarification on the show, but the way Fateh voices 'Tejo ji' sounds so damn endearing to me. Even though I don't like his character at the moment.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alissria

I read this too

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I guess Tejo and Fateh are of same age, they might be colleagues of sorts. This loser goes to coach students occasionally or he is some president of the sports club or so. 

I also found it weird they had agreed to marry off jas, tho teko ki abhi Shaadi nahi hui thi... Given how conservative they yirs strange. 

Irl I think tejo is the eldest she's been in the industry for a while now. I have never seen fateh earlier. 

Jas is just 17 irl. Kinda awkward underage hoke shaadi and all. Worse is that imile wali she still looks like a kid romancing a 30 yo 😕. Even she's just 17. 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I guess Tejo and Fateh are of same age, they might be colleagues of sorts. This loser goes to coach students occasionally or he is some president of the sports club or so. 

I also found it weird they had agreed to marry off jas, tho teko ki abhi Shaadi nahi hui thi... Given how conservative they yirs strange. 

Irl I think tejo is the eldest she's been in the industry for a while now. I have never seen fateh earlier. 

Jas is just 17 irl. Kinda awkward underage hoke shaadi and all. Worse is that imile wali she still looks like a kid romancing a 30 yo 😕. Even she's just 17. 

You mean the actor playing jasmine is 17 in real life???

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VintageWine

I find that very cringy. Underage girls playing such grown up roles. I remember there used to be a colors show with thay Jannat girl and that was damn cringy. A kid being called a mistress There should be a minimum age limit. On a Sony show there was a 14-15 year old romancing a  guy in his early thirties. 

I have seen Fateh previously in KRPKAB and KDB although he had a minor roles there and I also remember Tejo in YHC and Gathbandhan. 

Edited by kendra - 2 years ago