Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharat19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Hello guyz, I am titli. I know I am pretty late to be a member. Actually due to my buzy schedule, I couldnt watch the First 75 episodes of MRW.But i used to follow Shivani and Sai Ketan Rao in insta. I am really liking the story. The story so far is good and the leads are cute. Specially I like the way Raghav says Hindi.I am fond of his Artha Mahinda. So I really wish to join as an active member of MRW.  I enthusiastically wanted to take part in the discussion. So am I welcomed by the existing members? Pls let me know through your comments.

Welcome to the club of addiction. We all are more then die hard fans . Enjoy watching all the episodes . I’m  pretty sure , you will also say ek baar se Mann nahi bharta 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhara88

NO no no….ankit gulati is re entering the show as a raghav’s enemy!! He will be seen playing vedant’ whom raghav got arrested for doing drugs ka business in the name of jayati Jwellers! Vedant was raghavs friend and business partner

So during manasi’s sangeet/mehendi function we had witnessed his track already! Now he is coming back to kill raghav!

Woh ankit  that?? i didn't recognize him hai ram  !

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Woh ankit  that?? i didn't recognize him hai ram  !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3vqoUrjRk/?utm_medium=copy_link

this one!!! He is fixed enemy of raghav since mansi ki shadi!! His track will be the longest one this time!!

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hello guyz, I am titli. I know I am pretty late to be a member. Actually due to my buzy schedule, I couldnt watch the First 75 episodes of MRW.But i used to follow Shivani and Sai Ketan Rao in insta. I am really liking the story. The story so far is good and the leads are cute. Specially I like the way Raghav says Hindi.I am fond of his Artha Mahinda. So I really wish to join as an active member of MRW.  I enthusiastically wanted to take part in the discussion. So am I welcomed by the existing members? Pls let me know through your comments.

You are whole heartedly welcome in forum🤗

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to forum dear... 😊

It a crazy forum but most positive and helpful forum 😆

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You have joined us on the celebration day as MHRW hits Century today

and welcome to the forum and be as much active you can be