Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Thank God hospital scene was not in the Sneek -Peek

HappyOrNot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am soo glad that this hospital scene was no where in the Sneek -Peek .....Because it was one of the best  + purest + refreshing scene i saw it is way beyond explanation ❤️Just full of emotions ..... and thank god sneek peek didnt mess it up.....

I mean i wont deny i am one of those who crave badly for sneek peek's but i mean if i would have heard this dialogue      

"MERE SAANS TUT JAYEGE BUT TUM PAR SO BHAROSA KABHE NHE TUTEGA" 

This was Exactly what we wanted to hear........but never expected him to say

I was  soo overwhelmed   ......It should have been a surprise for us and we got it and that too beautifully ❤️

Edited by HappyOrNot - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes the scene was sooo emotional and  pure

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree, we keep on craving for sneak peeks and get excited after watching the main scenes there itself and then we blame the episode that it was "Thanda". I've read here in this forum, and the main reason is that the episode wasn't thanda , episode was full of everything it's just that we kinda overdosed ourselves with Sneak peeks already.

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

Agree, we keep on craving for sneak peeks and get excited after watching the main scenes there itself and then we blame the episode that it was "Thanda". I've read here in this forum, and the main reason is that the episode wasn't thanda , episode was full of everything it's just that we kinda overdosed ourselves with Sneak peeks already.

1 week redemption for Ahaan will work.🥱

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

1 week redemption for Ahaan will work.🥱

3/5 done🤣

asthana.shaily thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very very true, I am still not over it. The way he talks to her n holds her hand n kisses her hand and then requests her soooooo earnestly- Ishqi waapas aa jao. I really need you. It was soooooo beautiful and yes soooooooooo much pure and cute