Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dadi🤢🤢🤢..she's like a snake behind a good face..poor ishqi😔....ahu lalla is still confusiya abt his dil ka haal...kya hoga isavm ka🤦

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol I like ... dadi showing her true colours to Ishqi ... but I loved how Ishqi told her there is no Ishqaan - talk to the hand, you budhiya. Ishqi can live without Ahaan in her life, but I don’t think Ahaan  can.

This is going to be Ahaan’s angst ... I have a feeling Kartik or Ahaan himself will hear Dadi’s doing of keeping Ishqi away and that’ll be the first step he takes in making sure Ishqi becomes his mrs.

Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye dadi kya karRhea hai?  🤢

And Kartik, this boy ❤️

Thank you for drilling some sense into your still in denial bhai 😆

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: esprit_00

Lol I like ... dadi showing her true colours to Ishqi ... but I loved how Ishqi told her there is no Ishqaan - talk to the hand, you budhiya. Ishqi can live without Ahaan in her life, but I don’t think Ahaan  can.

This is going to be Ahaan’s angst ... I have a feeling Kartik or Ahaan himself will hear Dadi’s doing of keeping Ishqi away and that’ll be the first step he takes in making sure Ishqi becomes his mrs.

Yes, Ishqi denying Ishqaan is the best part. She suppressed her feelings and is aware of his engagement with Rhea. She won't easily reciprocate feelings now. 

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis7

Ye dadi kya karRhea hai?  🤢

And Kartik, this boy ❤️

Thank you for drilling some sense into your still in denial bhai 😆

Dadi alag karhea ishqaan ko lekin fail hojayengi...ahu laala bagawat karega ishqi ke liye.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Dadi🤢🤢 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi hai

Karthik is as always❤️❤️ such a sorted guy he is❤️

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?

Artemis7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: esprit_00

Hope so 🤞🏻

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

But ittu chotu sa sneak peek?🥺

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

Dadi🤢🤢 I don't understand what exactly is her problem with Ishqi? Abhi toh Savitri bhi nahi hai

Karthik is as always❤️❤️ such a sorted guy he is❤️

But I didn't like how he said misunderstandings thi, due hogayi. Ahaan needs to understand that even without Mayank not being a creep, it was still okay for Ishqi to call off her wedding, it was her choice and she shouldn't have been punished for that. Why is noone telling him this?

Cc : gulnaghmakhan 

She needs to see this🙏