Anupamaa

False glorification for anupama

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Today I saw false glorification of female lead anupama ðŸ¤¢

It was senseless and utter rubbish to see anupama gave instalment cash to advait. Why loan?Why instalment ??? Why she took loan from Advait in place of taking from her son or some random bank?

You are divorced with your husband, not with your children. Every working women knows and understands financial independence and self respect terms very well. 

What they are trying to glorify that after divorce sirf pati paraya nahi hota , bacche bhi paraye ho jate hai??! 

What they are trying to glorify that after divorce , women is the one who should be left alone with no children? 

What they are trying to glorify, divorce women can take loan of outsider but not from her own children just because she got divorced from the husband???

Just to glorify lead anupama, they are showing most unrealistic things on the show and such a foolish actions will never help them to raise TRP.

Stop glorying anupama with such a senseless actions!

Point to be noted this woman is cancer survivor, on the good terms with her own children and not at all with stable income at this point of time. Why to show such a rubbish act of taking loan from outsider??

For me everyone is outsider, when I see the thing in between mother children.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kisi anjaane se loan lene main, that also without providing security, uski self respect nahi jaati but bache se paise lene main self respect jaati hai. I am sure she must have only told Toshu not to pay the bill because toshu and kinjal were ready to pay. Infact Toshu told vanraj also that till he gets the job he need not worry about the house and Vanraj understood also, which is a practical thing to do.

This way Anupamaa is giving wrong lessons to her kids and her DILs also.

Toshu ne Resort ka 2 mahine ka bill pay kiya usme koi issue nahi tha Anupamaa ko toh phir hospital bill bharne dene main kya issue tha. If I would have been at her place, before taking ehsaan of an outsider, I would think what would that outsider think of my family and my kids ki mummy ko aisi halaat main apna treatment ka kharcha khud uthana pad raha hai, jabki reality is bache toh ready hai pay karne ke liye. Why should I harm the image of my own kids in front of outsiders.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neo7

Kisi anjaane se loan lene main, that also without providing security, uski self respect nahi jaati but bache se paise lene main self respect jaati hai. I am sure she must have only told Toshu not to pay the bill because toshu and kinjal were ready to pay. Infact Toshu told vanraj also that till he gets the job he need not worry about the house and Vanraj understood also, which is a practical thing to do.

This way Anupamaa is giving wrong lessons to her kids and her DILs also.

Toshu ne Resort ka 2 mahine ka bill pay kiya usme koi issue nahi tha Anupamaa ko toh phir hospital bill bharne dene main kya issue tha. If I would have been at her place, before taking ehsaan of an outsider, I would think what would that outsider think of my family and my kids ki mummy ko aisi halaat main apna treatment ka kharcha khud uthana pad raha hai, jabki reality is bache toh ready hai pay karne ke liye. Why should I harm the image of my own kids in front of outsiders.

Exactly! Jab resort ka lacs ka bill toshu ne pay kiya hai toh ek aur bill mai kaisa ehsaas woh bhi khud ke bête se?!!

There is no head no tail in anupama’s installment drama. And I am so agree with you , why to play with the image of your own children in front of outsiders? When in reality your own children is there for you and you are on good terms with them. 

They are showing that if women take divorce with husband, she has to take divorce with children too ðŸ˜†

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree why? Son is capable of paying and wants to most imp 

Let him pay show unr self respect in giving back when people cross a line 

When people show u care and respect ..give it back 

My bro is famous for his one line in fam ...for if you are good I am double good but if u are bad then I am devils dad

Sometimes brash but always Der when u need 

Stay safe 😘

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah, she should have let the kids pay after everything she has done for them for the last 25 years

CaNaBa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What loan. I thougt she was paying for her treatment in installments or am I wrong?

Not to justify anything as the writers are inconsisten with this family's finances so we never really know what is what.

Toshi and Kinjal are paying for the resort fine but prior to that who was settling the family accounts? Anu's two jobs and Samars whatever...and am guessing Kinjal and Toshi's pay. So she must know how much they can afford. If the couldn't afford to run the whole household then then they certainly cant pay for everything.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it is the insult of the children which every mother would cover up for their kids sake of respect and how she got the loan on what bases and how is she going to pay by the help of her rebellious favourite son ?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry but I disagree 

I have seen many times kids throw things back in their parents face

The resort everyone was staying there so fine KinTosh paid the bill

Surgery was for Anu only...2 yrs down the road what if her kids are facing financial trouble and Anu cannot help them...you know what will happen? 

The kids will resent spending that money on their mothers treatment.

Good that Anu is paying for her treatment. She owes nobody anything this way 

We have seen what bratty losers Toshu & Pakhi can be

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Sorry but I disagree 

I have seen many times kids throw things back in their parents face

The resort everyone was staying there so fine KinTosh paid the bill

Surgery was for Anu only...2 yrs down the road what if her kids are facing financial trouble and Anu cannot help them...you know what will happen? 

The kids will resent spending that money on their mothers treatment.

Good that Anu is paying for her treatment. She owes nobody anything this way 

We have seen what bratty losers Toshu & Pakhi can be

Completely agree.....woh jitna bhi pyaar kare apne family se deep down she knows Shah family se paise lena matlab being prepared for life long tana

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaNaBa

What loan. I thougt she was paying for her treatment in installments or am I wrong?

Not to justify anything as the writers are inconsisten with this family's finances so we never really know what is what.

Toshi and Kinjal are paying for the resort fine but prior to that who was settling the family accounts? Anu's two jobs and Samars whatever...and am guessing Kinjal and Toshi's pay. So she must know how much they can afford. If the couldn't afford to run the whole household then then they certainly cant pay for everything.

Paying in installments to the doctor is an indirect loan from Dr. advait right. He has paid to the surgeons who operated her and also the expenses incurred at his hospital is borne indirectly by him, till the patient doesn't pay. So it is an indirect loan from Dr. Advait himself.