Not Bad episode 10th June

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode was not that bad...after reading all comments in discussion thread i really thought its a really bad episode..but actually it was not....show is about family ...couples are secondary....being Shivi fan yes i expected more from them but if i think of show perspective it was a good episode.....i know rishita change of heart is looks sudden..but it happens for people...we cant deny that she truly loves dev and this chnage of heart is all because of her love for dev.

Also i dont think she completely turned positive...will get to see this in coming future

Overall nice family episode

Originally posted by akki27

Episode was not that bad...after reading all comments in discussion thread i really thought its a really bad episode..but actually it was not....show is about family ...couples are secondary....being Shivi fan yes i expected more from them but if i think of show perspective it was a good episode.....i know rishita change of heart is looks sudden..but it happens for people...we cant deny that she truly loves dev and this chnage of heart is all because of her love for dev.

Also i dont think she completely turned positive...will get to see this in coming future

Overall nice family episode

We are one of the few souls who liked the episode 🤣 

Though I did have my issues with Dhara taking credit, but somehow the group hugs made it all good for me.

After so much negativity and drama, today’s episode get like an oasis in the middle of the desert 😳🤷‍♀️

Actually you are right 

Shivi fans are disappointed maybe they expected more but I think looking at the place where there relationship is and the whole situation that was with suman and Dhara , shivi moment in today's episode was not possible , though the way shiva was looking at raavi to see whether she was ok or not was beautiful it showed things are going to change between them 

I thought that  the Pooja etc would be cancelled and raavi and shiva would atleast be given first aid if not taken to the hospital till yesterday they looked really hurt but then this an ITV show which works on high end drama and the whole sequence was executed as the climax of a typical bollywood film and i think the tending of wounds will be used to show romantic moments between the couples 

Rishitas change is totally normal and the way she reacted to the situation . It happens if family members have a fall out over something , they come to the rescue when the same family member is in trouble and rishitas character is like that impulsive and gutsy , she is not the vamp of the show she is the most relatable character yes she is rude and moh phat so is shiva 

The only disappointment was Gautam , he just stood there , I thought he would walk out with his wife , saari responsibility Dhara pe daal di aur punishment bhi Dhara Ki hi . Typical DIL treatment , she has to take the responsibility of everything , house , Gautam's brothers , disabled mother one mistake and boom you go out because you are not from this family having said that the beating was not right even if she was their real mother , beating of your children should not be glorified on TV AT ALLL and the least the writers can do is make Dhara apologize to shiv and krish

Honestly I liked the episode except for dhara parts..I don't know how they will mend it bec I loved to watch dhara previously...she could have said one simple.sorry to suman along with "mujhe gussa aa gaya" but they didn't redeem her that much 🤢 

The epi was good in parts and hilarious too...the whole rescuing Shiva raavi gave me titanic vibes..🤣 Rishita arrived with the life boat ..straight to the carpethia🤣 everyone praised rishita "she saved our lives in every way a person can be saved " ..rishita driving tha tractor was nice..Bharatiya naari😇 kitchen nahi tractor chalati hai. 

Kudos to the family minus dhara  ..the hugs were heartwarming . Dhara ka concern looked fake. 

The problem with the recent epis , they drag so bloody much 🤢 Dharas walk to the lake will take forever 🤢 And another reconciliation. I think they will get hardik and Anita marry right then and therr 😆I mean this may be the next track 

Agar ye Balaji ka show hota to dikhate ki Rishita sirf dhong kar rahi hai. 🤣