Poll Question :

will you watch Season 3 of Rrahel as riansh ?

Poll Choice
Yes
Hell Yeah !!
No
Maybe
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Immj 3 is an ott show and thriller show , there will not be a ending , it can take any turn.

As it's a web show it can come up with seasons .

The ph has already brought back two seasons of krpkab .

Will they bring immj 2 with other seasons with Rrahel as lead cast ?

Can we hope for a new season ? 

Will you watch it if there is a new season with Rrahel as riansh ? 

"IF" it is brought back with RraHel (whether they play RiAnsh or not !), then Hell Yeah ! 

I am confused between hoping and NOT hoping.

Hoping because Sharica (Shahir and Erica) are being brought back as Devakshi in a new season of their popular show. So, yeah RraHel as RiAnsh too can follow suit. 

NOT Hoping because Ishq Mein Marjawan franchise belongs to Rangu, Viacom 18 network. The original cast of the franchise were someone else and this season was termed as a "spiritual sequel" of the franchise.

I don't mind RraHel working together as a pair in some other show or webseries, them working opposite each other would suffice for me. "IF" it ever happens. 

To be really honest, i want rrahel to do a good web show. Even if it will have episodes, there is a chance that web show could have different seasons of that web with same pair.

But no rangu show. Rangu has done so bad with our show.

Originally posted by BluebelPrincess

"IF" it is brought back with RraHel (whether they play RiAnsh or not !), then Hell Yeah ! 

I am confused between hoping and NOT hoping.

Hoping because Sharica (Shahir and Erica) are being brought back as Devakshi in a new season of their popular show. So, yeah RraHel as RiAnsh too can follow suit. 

NOT Hoping because Ishq Mein Marjawan franchise belongs to Rangu, Viacom 18 network. The original cast of the franchise were someone else and this season was termed as a "spiritual sequel" of the franchise.

I don't mind RraHel working together as a pair in some other show or webseries, them working opposite each other would suffice for me. "IF" it ever happens. 

Yeah , IF Rrahel is the only reason.

I wouldn't invest my time with new immj cast and story .

If Rrahel are coming back , I would watch .

Anything Rrahel I am going to watch 😁and I hope to see all my forum mates .

Originally posted by 07RB

To be really honest, i want rrahel to do a good web show. Even if it will have episodes, there is a chance that web show could have different seasons of that web with same pair.

I want Rrahel to be back as couple in any show ❤️

Edited by Max789 - 2 years ago

Hell yeah, but only if the leads are RraHel again. If they can bring the same cast in KRPKAB 3, then there is a tinie tiny bit of hope~

And even if they don't, I don't care. If RraHel is there, then I am willing to watch any trash

Edited by Rubellite - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rubellite

Hell yeah, but only if the leads are RraHel again. If they can bring the same cast in KRPK3, then there is a tinie tiny bit of hope~

And even if they don't, I don't care. If RraHel is there, then I am willing to watch any trash

Yeah girl , Rrahel as couple have magical chemistry onscreen .

Clinging on to the tiny little hope ❤️

If RraHel will be there then I'll definitely watch it.

Their amazing chemistry needs to be explored more with amazing writers.

Originally posted by Drna7

If RraHel will be there then I'll definitely watch it.

Their amazing chemistry needs to be explored more with amazing writers.

there beautiful chemistry is why we all are here watching the show .

If they repeat the chemistry with another story , it will be treat to watch .

And they can have really good business with them in any show they get on .

Originally posted by 07RB

same in tv story will deffo get ruined