A new member Swagat nhi karoge hamara

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello guyz, I am titli. I know I am pretty late to be a member. Actually due to my buzy schedule, I couldnt watch the First 75 episodes of MRW.But i used to follow Shivani and Sai Ketan Rao in insta. I am really liking the story. The story so far is good and the leads are cute. Specially I like the way Raghav says Hindi.I am fond of his Artha Mahinda. So I really wish to join as an active member of MRW.  I enthusiastically wanted to take part in the discussion. So am I welcomed by the existing members? Pls let me know through your comments.

Welcome dear ...have a blast here 🤗

Don't held back yourself. We welcome everyone with open arm. We will be so happy to get one more active member 🤗. 

And a piece of advice for you, we are not normal like other fandoms. We are a bunch of crazy people. So don't freak out seeing all our weird discussions and ideas. 😆

Actually i am little  laid behind. Mein tum logo se ek episode piche hoon. Is it Bara Bindi who did that Jewelry kaand? Mujhe yeh Mansi ka kam lag raha hai. She was clearly not happy with the fact that Pallu is having a decent married life with our Ghamandi rao.

As i told I couldnt watch first 75 episodes,Can u tell me Why Mansi 's marriage broke? 

Sunny mujhe genuine admi lagta hai I hope Raghav accepts him. Kirti k shadi mein maza ayega. Mein already dream land mein land kar chuki hoon.

Originally posted by Amnnaa

Don't held back yourself. We welcome everyone with open arm. We will be so happy to get one more active member 🤗. 

And a piece of advice for you, we are not normal like other fandoms. We are a bunch of crazy people. So don't freak out seeing all our weird discussions and ideas. 😆

I have no prob. Add me as a crazy bone 

Artha Mahinda??

Now I always use this word in every single thing. Mujhe yeh phrase bohot pasand hai. 

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Actually i am little  laid behind. Mein tum logo se ek episode piche hoon. Is it Bara Bindi who did that Jewelry kaand? Mujhe yeh Mansi ka kam lag raha hai. She was clearly not happy with the fact that Pallu is having a decent married life with our Ghamandi rao.

As i told I couldnt watch first 75 episodes,Can u tell me Why Mansi 's marriage broke? 

Sunny mujhe genuine admi lagta hai I hope Raghav accepts him. Kirti k shadi mein maza ayega. Mein already dream land mein land kar chuki hoon.

Yay it's bada bindi as per rocky ...but I am yet to watch today's episode can't say ..

Originally posted by pyaar2012

Her fiancé's family break the relation after coming to know the abortion of Amrutha, her sister. BWA have a grudge against Raghav because of this as he was the one who exposed it.

Welcome to the forum🤗 on the occasion of MHRW hits century today!

Yes its sulochana who did that jwellery chori!

Mansi’s marriage broke because,raghav brings out the truth of amruta’s abortion (sulochana’s younger daughter) in front of them and entire family just to clear out pallavi’s name because she was blamed of that abortion by sulochana and she involved raghav saying that it was his child which pallavi aborted!!

If you want to know anything else we are happy to answer….each and every forum member is very sweet and helpful here!!! 

Will recommend you to read daily episode update by forum member mihika, christobelle posts by rs-shailu
Imhemangi and other talented people who write amazing FF,SS,TS…! you will get everything in index as you know it very well since you are IF-DAZZLER!

Toh abhi hum apni bakbak samapt karte hai!

Welcome to the forum !!!

Welcome 🤗

Swag se karenge swagat 🤣😎

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago

Welcome Titli!

Hope you enjoy the threads as much as we do.