Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

What is exactly Shaurya's opinion about Shagun? So confused

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Like yesterday, he left looking at her for some kind of confirmation or comfort from friend? ๐Ÿ˜†

Do Shaurya and Shagun have their own separate plan to put Saberwals down? ๐Ÿคช that will really be fun though...

Today while he was ranting to Shaan, he also took Shagun's name in the list of people who probably could Anokhi's offender, including Bade Papa, Shagun... Kisi ne kuch kaha... 

Like if Shagun is his friend in his opinion why would she do that? It's so confusing to understand this... 

By any chance, if he does think that Shagun is a good person and his friend, he should better tell her about how he is not serious about ShaSha's alliance and is doing to make Anokhi jealous... 

Unless he has come to know from Kanchan or Astha about Shagun's truth and he knows she is foe... 

But as I said, fun will be if Shaurya Shagun have joined their hands to put Saberwals in place (Devi, Tej, Alok, Kitty-Bebo)๐Ÿ˜†... And Shagun is actually NOT a villan... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Shaurya is 50-50 on her i guess.

I think, from CVs perspective, shagun is their secret weapon..... No one has seen her bad side. 

BM only thinks she loves Shaurya, 

Shaurya thinks she is a good friend(though he has reservations about her intentions he still trusts his old friend to some extent and Shagun is keeping up that play.), 

In front of Sabarwal uncles, especially Shaan, Shagun is a good bahu material with sacrificing capabilities.

In front of Kanchan, her truth has not revealed (I do not remember any scene where Kanchan doubts shaguns intentions. For Kanchan, BM is the villain)

On top of it, though Anokhi does not know her true face....

So shagun is the main villain in the making after BM. Because she can manipulate anyone (except for Shaki I guess)

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Only CV's know actually what they are planning ...

Their inconsistent dialogues....๐Ÿฅฑ

Or may be it's shaurya's inner panic mode that...deep down  he  believes shagun can harm....

He wants to believe she is his friend....but he's in a dilemma too...

shahsb_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree07

Shaurya is 50-50 on her i guess.

I think, from CVs perspective, shagun is their secret weapon..... No one has seen her bad side. 

BM only thinks she loves Shaurya, 

Shaurya thinks she is a good friend(though he has reservations about her intentions he still trusts his old friend to some extent and Shagun is keeping up that play.), 

In front of Sabarwal uncles, especially Shaan, Shagun is a good bahu material with sacrificing capabilities.

In front of Kanchan, her truth has not revealed (I do not remember any scene where Kanchan doubts shaguns intentions. For Kanchan, BM is the villain)

On top of it, though Anokhi does not know her true face....

So shagun is the main villain in the making after BM. Because she can manipulate anyone (except for Shaki I guess)

The problem is Shagun is too bad, acting, make-up or character... No idea... To even have a mystery around herself... 

They really need to give some clarity on her character... And Shaurya and her relationship is like what... Are you two friends or Shaurya's just acting to be her friend... 

Or what is it.. Even if it's 50-50 there has to be some clarity there... Two different scenes, two different reaction for Shagun in 2 episodes... Does not make any sense... 

I have always hoped Shagun to not be devil... But chances are very very less likely... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Athiraachu

Only CV's know actually what they are planning ...

Their inconsistent dialogues....๐Ÿฅฑ

Or may be it's shaurya's inner panic mode that...deep down  he  believes shagun can harm....

He wants to believe she is his friend....but he's in a dilemma too...

๐Ÿ˜† inner panic mode... Because Anokhi has gone missing... ๐Ÿคช again... Anokhi ko kuch hua toh nai... 

Did he think she did something to herself or someone from family did something to her 

. Pata nai... But someone from family also included Shagun being devil in this case as per him.. 

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Like yesterday, he left looking at her for some kind of confirmation or comfort from friend? ๐Ÿ˜†

Do Shaurya and Shagun have their own separate plan to put Saberwals down? ๐Ÿคช that will really be fun though...

Today while he was ranting to Shaan, he also took Shagun's name in the list of people who probably could Anokhi's offender, including Bade Papa, Shagun... Kisi ne kuch kaha... 

Like if Shagun is his friend in his opinion why would she do that? It's so confusing to understand this... 

By any chance, if he does think that Shagun is a good person and his friend, he should better tell her about how he is not serious about ShaSha's alliance and is doing to make Anokhi jealous... 

Unless he has come to know from Kanchan or Astha about Shagun's truth and he knows she is foe... 

But as I said, fun will be if Shaurya Shagun have joined their hands to put Saberwals in place (Devi, Tej, Alok, Kitty-Bebo)๐Ÿ˜†... And Shagun is actually NOT a villan... 

Shaurya has accepted Shagun's friendship because he felt bad for her. But he also knows that she is the root cause for these current problems. Sindoor marriage truth came out because of her. If not for her the sindoor truth wouldn't have come out. So I think he automatically told her name also.

I donโ€™t think Shaurya and Shagun will ever work together. But always my predictions turn out wrong in this show๐Ÿ˜†

shahsb_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuprem

Shaurya has accepted Shagun's friendship because he felt bad for her. But he also knows that she is the root cause for these current problems. Sindoor marriage truth came out because of her. If not for her the sindoor truth wouldn't have come out. So I think he automatically told her name also.

I donโ€™t think Shaurya and Shagun will ever work together. But always my predictions turn out wrong in this show๐Ÿ˜†

Of course they won't... But that's one wishful thinking to have her be nicer than she is portrayed... ๐Ÿคฃ